[Balance] Meteor Assault - Page 6 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * - 7 votes

[Balance] Meteor Assault

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
142 replies to this topic

#126 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3542 posts

Posted 26 October 2020 - 05:05 AM

It seems enforces cape and imuke shield/horn combo stacks for MA gxs which makes them invulnerable to ranged attacks.

#127 aTID2

aTID2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1715 posts
  • LocationLocation
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Server

Posted 26 October 2020 - 05:31 AM

bug? set malus should malus

#128 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 26 October 2020 - 06:03 AM

ĺow quality bait

#129 REYREY87

REYREY87

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 26 October 2020 - 08:28 PM

lol this is a funny thread , i thought its gonna discuss about why its dying cause no party to be find in low ti and mid ti how to make new player and those oldies men back. ( toomany solois with MA and other godly equip)

and hereby all of u discussing about winning WOE . that from what i read only 75 people  " VETERANS" and alts

shame on this community that arent thinking about community at all

hypocrites... " this make the game dying bla bla bla," but dont care at all about community at all 

im new here but can say bot sides on WOE that fight here are hypocrites, both

for the game? no its for your own guild 

Edited by REYREY87, 26 October 2020 - 08:31 PM.

#130 awesomegeek

awesomegeek

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1629 posts

Posted 27 October 2020 - 04:55 AM

Solo leveling has been the staple in Chaos ever since HP & SP leech gears have been common and widely available. It's a phenomenon that most people have accepted.

If party leveling is your main thing, then you would like RT better.

#131 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10853 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 27 October 2020 - 05:43 AM

Hmm not really. Most low level maps on Chaos is empty its almost Classic now ... WoE server only

#132 KiyokoHasami

KiyokoHasami

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 932 posts
  • LocationRelocated ---->Bio 4
  • Server:Chaos>Valkyrie>New Chaos

Posted 29 October 2020 - 11:05 PM

Bump~

#133 shrikarash

shrikarash

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 121 posts
  • Server:Renewal Chaos

Posted 30 October 2020 - 12:09 AM

lol this is a funny thread , i thought its gonna discuss about why its dying cause no party to be find in low ti and mid ti how to make new player and those oldies men back. ( toomany solois with MA and other godly equip)

and hereby all of u discussing about winning WOE . that from what i read only 75 people " VETERANS" and alts

shame on this community that arent thinking about community at all

hypocrites... " this make the game dying bla bla bla," but dont care at all about community at all

im new here but can say bot sides on WOE that fight here are hypocrites, both

for the game? no its for your own guild

While I completely agree with you regarding how sad the levelling environment is with all OCPs making afk levelling and solo playing mainstream this particular thread was made only keeping woe in mind. Most of the woers don't even pvm anymore and basically just came back to the game for woeing after many years, so they can't really talk about pvm aspects and therefore rightfully have not spoken about it. How would you feel if someone who hasn't pvmed in 5 years passed massive judgements regarding pvm content and mechanics.

If you really wish to speak about and address the pvm aspect you should take the initiative and ask. People will naturally join you if they feel the same.

This thread was made simply because all of us who came back to have fun with our friends and invited those who already quit to woe are no longer finding it enjoyable because of this non stop no break flagging in game play.

Back to topic:

Even the people we invite just quit after a single woe because they just keep dying after walking so far to bon stop flag ins.

Let's say you are a new player and I invite you to woe cause there's plenty competition and going to be challenging. You walk forever, buff up and prepare to push only to find the same 3-4 guys suicide flagging-backslide/cloaking in and one shotting you. You manage to somehow counter/kill them 2-3 times but what do you know they just keep coming without an end with infinite flag ins.

No sane person would want to woe in such a cancerous environment even more so if it was his first few woes trying to test the waters before deciding to join in or not.

#134 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10853 posts

Posted 30 October 2020 - 12:20 AM

Actually if he really means it, its also OCPs that have ruined PvM aspect, not just WoE  :heh:  :heh:  :heh:

And I wonder if he knows at all that WoE rewards are bad. Most WoE'ers want to just come back and have fun in a meaningful GvG. Hence, I've already suggested the bull-_-, which is to disable flags. Econ 100 doesnt really mean much. Gods are heavily outdated with OCPs. I dont think anyone is fighting in WoE to make Gods lmfao 

#135 aTID2

aTID2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1715 posts
  • LocationLocation

Posted 30 October 2020 - 12:34 AM

Bump~

time to stop necro and derailing this threads like RT player do, WOE -> Click

#136 Divine

Divine

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 212 posts

Posted 30 October 2020 - 10:11 AM

Please respond Campitor! :D

#137 aTID2

aTID2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1715 posts
  • LocationLocation

Posted 30 October 2020 - 10:30 AM

ĺow quality bait

Please respond Campitor! :D

https://forums.warpp...hoes/?p=2966131

the end

(also thanks for adding class shadow campitor :no1: )

Edited by aTID2, 30 October 2020 - 10:32 AM.

#138 REYREY87

REYREY87

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 31 October 2020 - 07:26 PM

Actually if he really means it, its also OCPs that have ruined PvM aspect, not just WoE  :heh:  :heh:  :heh:

And I wonder if he knows at all that WoE rewards are bad. Most WoE'ers want to just come back and have fun in a meaningful GvG. Hence, I've already suggested the bull-_-, which is to disable flags. Econ 100 doesnt really mean much. Gods are heavily outdated with OCPs. I dont think anyone is fighting in WoE to make Gods lmfao 

well i believe u WOE not for the rewards....but to thrash talk when winning lmao. thats the satisfaction .and losing means u are bullied by words. and i never think u woe for rewards , and never type that. i said u debating here cause u lose not for the community thats all. hope u can read mate

#139 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10853 posts

Posted 31 October 2020 - 07:46 PM

well i believe u WOE not for the rewards....but to thrash talk when winning lmao. thats the satisfaction .and losing means u are bullied by words. and i never think u woe for rewards , and never type that. i said u debating here cause u lose not for the community thats all. hope u can read mate

But no one -_- talks though, even Handerson and I have different perspectives and he doesnt -_- talk to me lmfao. There are only 2 guilds, Jets and Smokies and I have friends in both guilds. In fact, I'm also in both discord servers. Some fact I've been saying to disable OCP since 2016 when introduced to WoE. So that's as nonsense as I claim you're some noob who become strong due to Enforcer shoes, so you only want it for yourself but not for the community. This aint too hard to understand?  :heh:  :heh:  :heh:

Edited by ChakriGuard, 31 October 2020 - 08:49 PM.

#140 Meddler01

Meddler01

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 412 posts
  • Server:iRO - Thor/Transcendence

Posted 01 November 2020 - 08:59 AM

Hey its been almost a year now you guys still bitter about MA? Talk about job-class discrimination!

The only ones you been salty about some high tier players(having uber equips) doing absurd damages,making endgame look easy

please don't lump us, normal players, as same as them.

In any PvP scenario, you have to face the reality that you have to Die eventually--even if you have uber equips. Rants getting lame already bros.

P.S.

I doubt, in the near future,  RG players would want to nerf a gear that would give them pseudo-GTB effect, mvp card combo.

---i would really like to see threads like this as well.. 

Edited by Meddler01, 01 November 2020 - 09:01 AM.

#141 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10853 posts

Posted 01 November 2020 - 12:07 PM

Sure, I would probably be one of the first to voice out if RO has become RG online esp. I would feel bad about myself being strong because of the class I pick, not because of the hard work I've put to become strong lol

Also, in the future, RG will still be on the low tier. I doubt if players would jump on GX because its strong would jump on RG as well xD

Edited by ChakriGuard, 01 November 2020 - 12:08 PM.

#142 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10853 posts

Posted 01 November 2020 - 05:54 PM

OCPs, esp. Enforcer shoes are definitely too broken for WoE whether you all wanna admit or not. The fact that 20ish people on precast (Alts flag MA from behind. You will probably see our precast on the video. Our precast was so small) held the castle against 60+ people, this already says a lot. I hope Camp will really consider nerfing it soon. OCPs are toxic for everyone. Im sure everyone wants to have fun GvG in WoE, not to dodge the flag in MAs.

2K5Jxbp.png

I dont think anyone cares about winning/losing or being recognized as a pro player or whatsoever in 2020 when iRO has less than 1k online,

Edited by ChakriGuard, 01 November 2020 - 06:00 PM.

#143 VModSoup

VModSoup

Amateur Blogger

• WarpPortal VM
  • 208 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 01 November 2020 - 07:35 PM

This topic has run it's course and has now been locked.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users