September 24th Renewal Maintenance - Page 10 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

September 24th Renewal Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
243 replies to this topic

#226 fenrir99

fenrir99

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 542 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 27 September 2020 - 05:16 PM

So the Doram shoes were nerfed? Thank you, won’t even bother login in

#227 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3545 posts

Posted 27 September 2020 - 07:54 PM

What they done to stellar eyepatch is -_-. Expect to see swordsman boots gettin‘ nerf like str+4 flee+6 every refine lol. What’s September 29 maintenance for? Why not Thursday.

#228 Handersen

Handersen

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3272 posts
  • Server:chaos

Posted 28 September 2020 - 01:26 PM

So the Doram shoes were nerfed? Thank you, won’t even bother login in

It’s not nerfed all bonus are the same except to get bonus you need +12 instead of before +9

#229 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 28 September 2020 - 01:35 PM

And that's basically a nerf lol ... and its only fair if all previous OCPs were to be adjusted ie +9 Abyss dress to +12 and so on.

Funny how now and future cash items will be nerfed but current and OCPs are untouched and leave them broken heh

#230 Handersen

Handersen

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3272 posts
  • Server:chaos

Posted 28 September 2020 - 03:17 PM

And that's basically a nerf lol ... and its only fair if all previous OCPs were to be adjusted ie +9 Abyss dress to +12 and so on.

Funny how now and future cash items will be nerfed but current and OCPs are untouched and leave them broken heh

If they nerf one they will have to nerf everything lol. If they do that customer will rage because of the nerf. They probably gonna have to give some CAMPensation

#231 fenrir99

fenrir99

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 542 posts

Posted 28 September 2020 - 04:07 PM

Well that’s better, thank you. I’ve been waiting quite some time for this gear. If they updated the website or ragial was still here it would be easier.

#232 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 28 September 2020 - 05:40 PM

If they nerf one they will have to nerf everything lol. If they do that customer will rage because of the nerf. They probably gonna have to give some CAMPensation

Yeah I'm talking about nerfing all OCPs and such because you see, even if Camp gives us the Phantom of Corridor (I think he already has this too and he can give us if he really wants to), most people (GXs) will be able to solo MvPs in there, just fine ... with "old" OCPs. We dont need new Cash items to clear current instances or even Phantom of Corridor. Then to kRO, what will they see? Oh ... they send us some cool updates and iRO is still making little money, lets ignore iRO for now and focus on RO mobiles. Truth is, why would we spend money to get new cash items when old/current items are more than broken. You see, we dont even need to +12 Samael dress to clear Faceworm in few seconds xD

I'm sure most people who still buy the keys just buy to open for fun because we dont need these "nerfed" items at all  :heh:  :heh:  :heh:

Edited by ChakriGuard, 28 September 2020 - 05:43 PM.

#233 asdafgah

asdafgah

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 28 September 2020 - 08:05 PM

Yeah I'm talking about nerfing all OCPs and such because you see, even if Camp gives us the Phantom of Corridor (I think he already has this too and he can give us if he really wants to), most people (GXs) will be able to solo MvPs in there, just fine ... with "old" OCPs. We dont need new Cash items to clear current instances or even Phantom of Corridor. Then to kRO, what will they see? Oh ... they send us some cool updates and iRO is still making little money, lets ignore iRO for now and focus on RO mobiles. Truth is, why would we spend money to get new cash items when old/current items are more than broken. You see, we dont even need to +12 Samael dress to clear Faceworm in few seconds xD

I'm sure most people who still buy the keys just buy to open for fun because we dont need these "nerfed" items at all  :heh:  :heh:  :heh:

Enforcer Shoooooeeeeesssssss

#234 sommoiz

sommoiz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 191 posts

Posted 29 September 2020 - 05:25 AM

Enriched Hammer Pleaseeeeeeeee

#235 MiroSorce

MiroSorce

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 443 posts
  • LocationBots/Dupers Die
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Bots/Dupers Die

Posted 29 September 2020 - 06:02 AM

Fix FAS PLEASE 

#236 Violentohulk

Violentohulk

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts
  • LocationValparaiso Chile
  • Server:CHAOS

Posted 29 September 2020 - 06:23 AM

FIX WEAPONS MODULE
FIX Charleston Upgrades Module
Fix Miguel's Fireballs Sprites

#237 RaveMaster

RaveMaster

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4047 posts

Posted 29 September 2020 - 06:36 AM

Star emperor & soul reaper please.

#238 Kimelym

Kimelym

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 29 September 2020 - 06:38 AM

I dont understand why people ask so much about nerfing the enforcer shoes  :blink: funny fact that mostly of that complainers started playing gx after enforcer became usable, you can just play with rolling cutter build+edp(we main GXs used that for years,) if u dont like that MA damage. In kro a gx its Tier 1, and their damage its absurd to be honest 800m with a cross impact. So...instead of going around asking for nerf cause the gms nerfed the star eye(not all of us have Orc Hero Card), ask better for updates for other classes. And well in kro they use +9 samael dress instead of +12, so they just need to fix that. 

#239 Zander

Zander

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2393 posts
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 29 September 2020 - 07:36 AM

is there really a maint today?

#240 Ucatolica

Ucatolica

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 332 posts
  • LocationViña del Mar, Chile
  • Server:Yggdrassil

Posted 29 September 2020 - 08:20 AM

I dont understand why people ask so much about nerfing the enforcer shoes  :blink: funny fact that mostly of that complainers started playing gx after enforcer became usable, you can just play with rolling cutter build+edp(we main GXs used that for years,) if u dont like that MA damage. In kro a gx its Tier 1, and their damage its absurd to be honest 800m with a cross impact. So...instead of going around asking for nerf cause the gms nerfed the star eye(not all of us have Orc Hero Card), ask better for updates for other classes. And well in kro they use +9 samael dress instead of +12, so they just need to fix that. 

i will answer that, to have an op RC gx or Crit GX you really need end gears, and need EDP. Enforcer Shoes is pay to win item, and it's a common item, wihout effort or learning if you have it, you can kill em all.
also the meta on KRO vs IRO is different, 800m ~1000m dmg is just because current mvp have trillions of hp and still they're forced to do party to beat them.
the funny thing of iro, in the golden age, was made party to grind things or level up. Now the only way to get better is buying boxes for what? do instances quickly?... IDK
Enforcer Shoes should be reduced at least 70%, because GX with end gear and skiller player is suppossed to be better.

#241 MiroSorce

MiroSorce

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 443 posts
  • LocationBots/Dupers Die
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Bots/Dupers Die

Posted 29 September 2020 - 08:32 AM

i will answer that, to have an op RC gx or Crit GX you really need end gears, and need EDP. Enforcer Shoes is pay to win item, and it's a common item, wihout effort or learning if you have it, you can kill em all.
also the meta on KRO vs IRO is different, 800m ~1000m dmg is just because current mvp have trillions of hp and still they're forced to do party to beat them.
the funny thing of iro, in the golden age, was made party to grind things or level up. Now the only way to get better is buying boxes for what? do instances quickly?... IDK
Enforcer Shoes should be reduced at least 70%, because GX with end gear and skiller player is suppossed to be better.

Nerf Enforcer shoes There is no logic.
It only decreases the damage of MA
but Cross impact Causes more damage and differentiates it from Sngle. target

The problem is that this item is common and left many people on an equal footing with the people who sell Zeny
they don't want competitors so they will ask for nerf

#242 Ucatolica

Ucatolica

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 332 posts
  • LocationViña del Mar, Chile
  • Server:Yggdrassil

Posted 29 September 2020 - 08:37 AM

Natural damage of MA can't be nerfed because is an official update from KRO, Enforcer Shoes was designed for much weaker MA.
The problem (again) is doing 50m with no effort meanwhile all other classes do 10m with too much effort. And maybe only with god item or mvp you can access to that damage if you are not playing ma gx with enforcer shoes.

Edited by Ucatolica, 29 September 2020 - 08:52 AM.

#243 Kimelym

Kimelym

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 29 September 2020 - 08:46 AM

i was going to answer but well, i am lazy enough :Emo_20:  to not type all that  :lol:. But i ll give u reason in the skilled player is suppossed to be better part, indeed. Only that :D

#244 Kimelym

Kimelym

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 29 September 2020 - 08:54 AM

Natural damage of MA can't be nerfed because is an official update from KRO, Enforcer Shoes was designed for much weaker MA.
The problem (again) is doing 50m with no effort meanwhile all other classes do 10m with too much effort. And maybe even with god item or mvp you can access to that damage if you are not playing ma gx with enforcer shoes.

The enforcer shoes its update from kro so they are legal, until recently they obtained the true effect. And well with no effort? MA has its counters(reflect, hit, etc,etc) its not like u can kill all the mobs ezzy. I can admit damage its very OP compared to other classes but all of them will be update too. Iv seen an AB hiting 3m with adoramus these days. The only thing i can say its that more persons have chances to become high lv in no time. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users