September 29th Transcendence Maintenance - Page 3 - Ragnarok Transcendence Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

September 29th Transcendence Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
170 replies to this topic

#51 GokukakarotoGT

GokukakarotoGT

I am New.

• New Members
  • 4 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Transcendence

Posted 29 September 2020 - 03:49 PM

I would like to have a Krasnaya. Please inplement it on the server.

#52 AaronP2W

AaronP2W

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 912 posts

Posted 29 September 2020 - 03:49 PM

Given that valk armor will the best... that will be the goal/priority..  It's still going to be the end armor in no time.. and it will be the only armor every player would want until they get their desired enchants. 

Why is this a bad thing?

Is that any different than MVP gear being superior in every past RO server?

#53 Jokerjester1

Jokerjester1

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 29 September 2020 - 03:50 PM

server up soon?

#54 Jen1oak

Jen1oak

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4736 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 29 September 2020 - 03:50 PM

and when they add enchant to high tier armors, ull have more choices such as coat/chainmail/saintsrobe/silkrobe/valk armor/orleans gown/snipingsuit/life link???????????!!!

I mostly talk for WoE based. u sure can have orlean gown / sniping suits like those would matter in WoE. Definitely good for PvM.. 

Unless they can disable enchants of Valk armors for GvG Areas and enable for PVM/Rest.. just like how WoE Sets can only be used for WoE/PVP in Chaos server. sure why not.

Edited by Jen1oak, 29 September 2020 - 03:53 PM.

#55 ElenaGilbert

ElenaGilbert

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1186 posts
  • LocationAUSTRALIA , QLD!!
  • Server:Classic

Posted 29 September 2020 - 03:54 PM

I mostly talk for WoE based. u can sure have orlean gown / sniping suits like those would matter in WoE. Definitely good for PvM.. 

Unless they can disable enchants of Valk armors for GvG Areas and enable for PVM/Rest. just like how WoE Sets in Chaos used to be. sure why not.

sniping suit are the best for sharp shoot sniper in woe. not every1 will benifit from valk armors. life link is a good armor for paladins because it gives extra stats. why should we stay using coats/chainmail when the high end weapons keeps dropping with enchant and unbalanced the current defensive gear that we have? soon when naugh sieger weapons drops or violet fear with enchant, are we still gonna be using coats/mufflers then?

#56 Jen1oak

Jen1oak

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4736 posts

Posted 29 September 2020 - 03:54 PM

Why is this a bad thing?

Is that any different than MVP gear being superior in every past RO server?

Now you're referencing about "MVP" .01% drop rate w/ hours of cooldown.  Valk Armors can easily be acquired and eventually be worn by everyone in time. Unlike MVPs.. 

Edited by Jen1oak, 29 September 2020 - 03:57 PM.

#57 SettlerofCatan

SettlerofCatan

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 248 posts

Posted 29 September 2020 - 03:55 PM

There should be absolutely no reason why they can't update OCA drop tables. There are monsters that have been out for months in the game. OCAs should reflect that. (Hugel area, Thors area, Abyss lake, Juperos, Rachel Sanctuary, Somatology Laboratory) NONE of the cards in these areas are in OCAs. That's just absurd. Thats 6 areas AT LEAST whos cards you can't get in OCAs. 

Or implement hugel minigames. - Legit, slotted elemental armors have always been a big part of the game. There is LITERALLY no way to get one other than a fire armor, because that's dropped by an MVP. There should be NO reason why GMs can't turn on the dumb mini games, like monster races or bingo. 

Seriously though, why aren't these things in the game yet?

#58 luxcas02

luxcas02

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 29 September 2020 - 03:56 PM

nerf sinx? you will nerf a class that has 3s on the sbk to give IK again since he can easily die when trying to kill.
Nerf in MA is stupid, the sinx to get to the backline has to go through the front that has AD (1s delay), kinight among other classes, and can easily die.
If sinx arrives on your backline it is because you are letting it arrive.
A lot of crying and little skill play.

#59 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10845 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 29 September 2020 - 04:03 PM

Congrats Camp, you've just successfully opened a can of worms by nerfing thus and that.

Tbh, you shoudlve left skills the way they originally are, thats ot, to show your fairness and transparency. Just saying that Chaos folks are dealing with Enforcer shoes MA just fine, if they know how to WoE. In RoT, there aint even Enforcer shoes to increase MA damage by 600% or whatsoever and you're only nerfing the skill.

Edited by ChakriGuard, 29 September 2020 - 04:06 PM.

#60 Jpv1

Jpv1

I am New.

• New Members
  • 8 posts
  • Server:RT

Posted 29 September 2020 - 04:05 PM

nerf sinx? you will nerf a class that has 3s on the sbk to give IK again since he can easily die when trying to kill.
Nerf in MA is stupid, the sinx to get to the backline has to go through the front that has AD (1s delay), kinight among other classes, and can easily die.

HURR DURR I BACKSLIDE TO BACKLINE AND M/A SO MUCH PLAYSKILL.

I'm sorry mate but you're the one that is stupid.

#61 ElenaGilbert

ElenaGilbert

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1186 posts

Posted 29 September 2020 - 04:07 PM

do u not cloak? cuz u cant AD people in cloak. have u seen what happen last woe? a single sinx literally speed potted into an enemy stack and took out 20 people with MA. i dnt think a single LK can do such a thing. 

#62 GordonRamsay

GordonRamsay

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 September 2020 - 04:08 PM

Campitor, can you give attention to this post?

https://forums.warpp...geon-event-rot/

#63 fmuller33

fmuller33

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 29 September 2020 - 04:12 PM

Ty for Sinx nerf and finally LK/Knight, i think these numbers are pretty okay, because actually they can one hit a lot of class with high def/resistance. 

Please, we really need new gears with enchant, its pretty sad a Coat/Muffler/Shoes better than a Odin Bless, Valk Armor, Valk Manteau, Valk Shoes, Dragon Breath, Tidal Shoes, Wool Scarf, Orlean's Gowl, Sniping Suit, Meteo Armor and a lot of other equipments worst than a equipment what you can farm at lvl60-80.

#64 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10845 posts

Posted 29 September 2020 - 04:17 PM

do u not cloak? cuz u cant AD people in cloak. have u seen what happen last woe? a single sinx literally speed potted into an enemy stack and took out 20 people with MA. i dnt think a single LK can do such a thing.

Was it instant MA?

#65 Afith

Afith

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 116 posts

Posted 29 September 2020 - 04:19 PM

sniping suit are the best for sharp shoot sniper in woe. not every1 will benifit from valk armors. life link is a good armor for paladins because it gives extra stats. why should we stay using coats/chainmail when the high end weapons keeps dropping with enchant and unbalanced the current defensive gear that we have? soon when naugh sieger weapons drops or violet fear with enchant, are we still gonna be using coats/mufflers then?

You still on your very old weak argument huh??? LMAO!!!!

#66 Afith

Afith

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 116 posts

Posted 29 September 2020 - 04:22 PM

Congrats Camp, you've just successfully opened a can of worms by nerfing thus and that.

Tbh, you shoudlve left skills the way they originally are, thats ot, to show your fairness and transparency. Just saying that Chaos folks are dealing with Enforcer shoes MA just fine, if they know how to WoE. In RoT, there aint even Enforcer shoes to increase MA damage by 600% or whatsoever and you're only nerfing the skill.

Unfortunately, idk for real what these -_-s have on Campitor, why does he listen to these dumb asses.

#67 Jokerjester1

Jokerjester1

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 29 September 2020 - 04:24 PM

server up soon? >.>

#68 ElenaGilbert

ElenaGilbert

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1186 posts

Posted 29 September 2020 - 04:26 PM

if you know how to play on your own server, u wouldnt be posting on a server related topics that u dont even play. your input does not matter since you dont play and u have no idea wtf is going on

#69 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10845 posts

Posted 29 September 2020 - 04:28 PM

if you know how to play on your own server, u wouldnt be posting on a server related topics that u dont even play. your input does not matter since you dont play and u have no idea wtf is going on

No true rolf. Chaos also has trans WoE when Sinx doing high MA damage we survive just fine even with more broken items being around in Chaos xD

I just had to join cus it seems like most people are trolling around by crying for nerfs this and that in order to gain their advantages. When in reality, skills should be left the way they are from kRO.

Edited by ChakriGuard, 29 September 2020 - 04:32 PM.

#70 1299150619045824270

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1272 posts

Posted 29 September 2020 - 04:31 PM

No true rolf. Chaos also has trans WoE when Sinx doing high MA damage we survive just fine even with more broken items being around in Chaos xD

I just had to join cus it seems like most people are trolling around by crying for nerfs this and that in order to gain their advantages. When in reality, skills should be left the way they are xD

Bro, don't mind this c|_|nT because all he knows is classic. 

#71 ElenaGilbert

ElenaGilbert

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1186 posts

Posted 29 September 2020 - 04:32 PM

Oh RoT server is basically a baby woe server compared to Chaos server rolf

I just had to joined cus it seems like most people are trolling around by crying for nerfs this and that in order to gain their advantages. When in reality, skills should be left the way they are xD

exactly my point why u have no idea how the game works. if they left the skills as they are since the 2004, you will know how unbalance the game are. why do u think there has been soo many skill rebalances? because of the gear availability, some skills arnt meant to be the way its supposed to be at the current state of the server.

#72 leokojiro

leokojiro

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 29 September 2020 - 04:35 PM

go chaos dud.

#73 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10845 posts

Posted 29 September 2020 - 04:36 PM

Bro, don't mind this c|_|nT because all he knows is classic.

Dinosaurs need to be in a museum. Also Camp has been saying RoT is a "renewal server. Cant wait when RoT gets 3rd classes /nyaaaroll

#74 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10845 posts

Posted 29 September 2020 - 04:38 PM

exactly my point why u have no idea how the game works. if they left the skills as they are since the 2004, you will know how unbalance the game are. why do u think there has been soo many skill rebalances? because of the gear availability, some skills arnt meant to be the way its supposed to be at the current state of the server.

Skill balances are welcome if they come from kRO directly.

My point is Camp shouldve not intervened with skills. Otherwise, we will see more cries to nerf whatever skills you can put here.

#75 ElenaGilbert

ElenaGilbert

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1186 posts

Posted 29 September 2020 - 04:41 PM

Skill balances are welcome if they come from kRO directly.

My point is Camp shouldve not intervened with skills. Otherwise, we will see more cries to nerf whatever skills you can put here.

if you gonna follow kro dirrectly, u need to follow everything that kRO does then. but for this case for this server it doesnt, that is why tweaks and balances are needed. for example, kRO has champion mobs on every fields and fever field are actual fever fields not just some slap on created by camp fever fields. there are soo many things that are custom made by iRO. and a skill balanced based on iRO is needed for this kind of server

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users