Why are all monsters so strong? - Dragon Saga Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Why are all monsters so strong?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 KaiYupo

KaiYupo

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 October 2020 - 09:47 AM

I just started the game today and barely reached lv 15. But seriously, the dungeon bosses are so strong and hit really hard. I noticed that all classes needed to knock up in order to dealt dps, but the bosses is immune to it. All I can do is run around, drink potions like water and land a few hits. It takes me 10mins to complete 1 easy run. Is there anyway to get stronger early game? or should I avoid doing dungeons and grinding around? Please help!   

All I can do is run around, take medicine like water and land a few hits.

#2 Azhergon

Azhergon

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 08 October 2020 - 11:07 AM

I don't know which class are you using but i general lvl up until 40 is extremely easy. The only thing you need to do is do all your Red Quest (always do that) and when it seems that you don't have more red quest just play F1 in the Boss Maps or F3 for more xp.
Doing yellow quest isn't really needed so you can skip that.

By other side, don't worry about your armor set. the only needed is the one who you get when change class.
And (this is a little obvious but) play in the channel who match with your character lvl for more xp.

If you need help you can whisper or add me in the game, my character name is Azhergon. I'll be glad to help in the most i can (i'm a very old player of this game haha)

#3 KaiYupo

KaiYupo

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 October 2020 - 04:55 AM

Thank you again for the quick reply. I think maybe I was on the wrong channel. Today I play on channel 1 and receive a buff, making things much easier. Again, thanks for your advices! Hope I will progress faster xD

Edited by KaiYupo, 09 October 2020 - 04:55 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users