5 replies to this topic

#1 rabbitio

rabbitio

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 August 2010 - 01:47 PM

Hai all
I wanna know if the summons are bugt ore not from the dealer.

Its about the summons named Employ Hunter,dont know how it is with the Employ Warrior.
Me and some ohter dealer have the same problem here its about that the hunters go on afk XD i dont know why ore if it is a bug but its freaking Annoying wen you try to kill a monster and the summons wont attack with you and just stand there like there not here like afk :@
is this a bug? ore is this just how the summons works?

Greets Rabbitio

Edited by rabbitio, 08 August 2010 - 01:50 PM.

#2 OneKrackedMom

OneKrackedMom

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 248 posts
  • LocationMichigan, USA Go Blue!!
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 09 August 2010 - 07:32 AM

That happens often for some reason. I just click on them then click back on the monster and they usually will start to fight.

#3 PurpleYouko

PurpleYouko

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 622 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 12 August 2010 - 09:41 AM

many maps have what i call "Dead zones" where summons of any type simply refuse to respond when you attack a monster or move to a new spot.

These Dead Zones are usually quite small and can easily be avoided once you learn exactly where they are.
It just means that you need to move 10 feet to one side or the other usually then make sure you don't walk through the dead zone again.

One of the worst places for this is the goblin caves. they are riddled with places where your summons just sit back, watch and take it easy while you do all the fighting yourself.

Then there are 2 spots in anima lake next to the gate to the Forest of Wisdom, right on the edge of the path where the Grunter king spawns. Drives me insane when I go after the king and my girls just sit there. I almost expect to see speech bubbles over their heads saying
"What me??? Fight that??? No frickin chance. I'm just gonna sit here and watch You get killed for a change."

The absolute worst though has to be the forgotten temple on Luna. The whole place seems to be about 50% dead as far as summons go.

#4 Elements

Elements

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 12 August 2010 - 02:13 PM

Best thing to do when fighting mobs with the mercs is to use walk mode (Tab button)

This makes them more responsive. I used to have the same annoying problem before someone told me about the walk thing. Haven't had any issues with my mercs since.

#5 nanowi32

nanowi32

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 August 2010 - 02:16 PM

serveur dead for me its normal????

#6 freezeblink

freezeblink

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 13 August 2010 - 05:02 AM

Yeah, i noticed that too. But i realized there is a way to make them active again. Just move to their back (opposite of their point of view), press TAB to change to walk mode, and click on an enemy. The summons would rush straight for the enemies. Never failed me.

Hope it helps ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users