Some Questions for a Newbie (kinda) - New Player Zone and General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Some Questions for a Newbie (kinda)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 9221130528144651597

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 12 October 2020 - 02:25 PM

Hello! I have a few questions, I've been playing for years but it's typically been on and off and focused more-so on basic leveling than much else. I'd appreciate answers to any of the questions, even if you only know an answer to one or two of the questions!

Question 1: Are any of the Kit items tradeable between accounts? Kit Costume Box, Kitcoin Purse, plain Kitcoins, or any of the costume wearables?

Question 2: Is the Omni Clothing Dye from Kafra Shop tradeable between accounts or sellable?

Question 3: Do battle manuals apply to absolutely everything EXP-wise in-game? Gramps missions, bounty boards, eden experience turn-ins? 

Question 4: Best Katar under 5m, something that's better than a plain Katar? Maybe best Katar in 10~25m range as well, as a goal to reach?

Question 5: Is there anyway for someone to make zeny nowadays? 
I've tried to sell the only things I have of value (mainly cards) on my merchant for the few weeks I've been back, but I've gotten no bites.

Edited by 9221130528144651597, 12 October 2020 - 04:38 PM.

#2 Drupische

Drupische

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 147 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 12 October 2020 - 05:29 PM

Are any of the Kit items tradeable between accounts? Kit Costume Box, Kitcoin Purse, plain Kitcoins, or any of the costume wearables?
You can trade and sell the Kitcons and the costumes inside the box, but the box itself is account bound. I'm not sure about the purse, however.

Is the Omni Clothing Dye from Kafra Shop tradeable between accounts or sellable?
Yes, it's tradeable and can be sold.

Do battle manuals apply to absolutely everything EXP-wise in-game? Gramps missions, bounty boards, eden experience turn-ins? 
Yes, it affects all EXP acquired.

Best Katar under 5m, something that's better than a plain Katar? Maybe best Katar in 10~25m range as well, as a goal to reach?
You can find Crimson Katars everywhere for dirt cheap. It's up to you if you want to upgrade them, or you can always buy an overupgraded one within your stated budget--except for the ones with a Holy element...usually.

Is there anyway for someone to make zeny nowadays?
That's the million-dollar question. Some have suggested to hunt for newly-arrived cards, like Mavka Card and Headless Mule Card. I can't vouch for their current demand, so you'll have to check around town to see what's up.

#3 9221130528144651597

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 13 October 2020 - 08:02 AM

x

Thank you very much for your answers, I appreciate it! 

#4 Drupische

Drupische

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 147 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 15 October 2020 - 01:57 PM

Glad I can help. :)

#5 Dreamo

Dreamo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 26 October 2020 - 05:41 AM

saw this post and read the last question... i believe the answer is to produce zenny... rather than selling it, i'd suggest you to make yourself a smith and greed all over in low TI..

if you hit the spot, you'll get nice drops.. this week's kinda nice, harpy does drop quite valuable to be sold to npc...

i find the new tax system serve as zenny sink works so well that the amount of zennies in player's hand are diminishing badly.. thus, affecting the current price drop as more and more people run out of money to buy items between players through vending..

so, you like it or not the best way to make zennies are by selling it to those npc... but then again it goes to another problem...

if you're the one who bring freshly produced zennies, how would this make you out of the bottom of chain?

that my friend, a question i still wondering about...

good luck and have fun in the game...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users