Please Advice for getting Z (im NEW) - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Please Advice for getting Z (im NEW)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
12 replies to this topic

#1 100000197917382

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 82 posts

Posted 20 October 2020 - 10:13 PM

Guus help newbie here, need to get set but items are crazy expensive, I used yo farm stems but man things I need cost 100+ millions, tried to farm cards but takes too much time, any advice? Thanks!

#2 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10845 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 20 October 2020 - 10:22 PM

What class do you play? 

#3 100000197917382

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 82 posts

Posted 20 October 2020 - 10:23 PM

Warlock 120

#4 deforte

deforte

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1129 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 20 October 2020 - 10:23 PM

like the way you said "takes too much time" besides farming is for the hard way, the easy way is Kuacha but for a price

#5 estebin

estebin

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 70 posts

Posted 20 October 2020 - 10:31 PM

Make a GX you can gear it under 2b.
Can do any instance on server.
Easily make 30-50m a day reliable zeny.

#6 estebin

estebin

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 70 posts

Posted 20 October 2020 - 10:33 PM

This server is not newbie friendly.
Spend some cash initially to get kp/wpe and sell it in game.
That'll give you a good headstart.
2-3b zeny and then smartly buy gears. Join a PvM active guild.

#7 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10845 posts

Posted 20 October 2020 - 10:46 PM

You picked a wrong class. Make a GX as someone already suggested. Around 2b and you can clear almost all game contents. Spend some money and you're good to go if you dont want to farm from 0 (which I agree. Its dumb to start farming/selling loots from 0).

You need to join a guild too.

I recommend this one. https://forums.warpp...lleveling-open/

#8 aTID2

aTID2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1710 posts
  • LocationLocation
  • Server:Server

Posted 21 October 2020 - 12:26 AM

gx is expensive compare to rebel, if you really newbie and got 0 zeny and doesn't want to invest much.

also guild is a good idea

#9 VileCharmander

VileCharmander

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 174 posts
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 21 October 2020 - 03:25 AM

If you want to do things the old fashioned way... I loved to go to Rachel Sanctuary and collect Bloody Runes. They drop easily enough and sell to NPCs for roughly 1,000Z a piece. When you hit lvl 130, you could try that. Bonus points if you collect those while killing Hodremlins. Hodremlin cards are still worth something if you sell them to other players, and Hodremlins also drop WSS which you can sell to players as well. The time invested leveling there can net you some good returns.

It's might not be as fast as using real money to buy Kachua items and trying to sell them, but it's something you can do for free with the character you already have. And that's also assuming you can sell your Kachua items fast. Keep in mind that there are a lot of people who are trying to sell off Kachua items for the same reason, so there are a lot of those items in the market now and returns are not as good as they were when the last set of Kachua items was first released. To sell your Kachua items fast, you may have to drop the price a lot to get someone to buy from you.

#10 Biosphia

Biosphia

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 86 posts

Posted 21 October 2020 - 11:27 AM

Try farm witch starsand from bathorys.

#11 Valtios

Valtios

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 363 posts

Posted 21 October 2020 - 12:49 PM

Make multiple accounts with a rebel level 100 and start doing the 17.1 dailies. The reason why to choose Rebel is because you don't need to reborn to get to level 100 and it's really easy to level up with this class.

You can make good amounts of profit by doing 17.1 quests.  The first time that you do the quest with each character you get around 40m-50m worth of materials from the quest. After that, you can either keep vending the materials to the players or gamble for modules and weapons.

#12 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10845 posts

Posted 21 October 2020 - 12:54 PM

I will help you if you make either a Thief (GX) or a Gunslinger (Rebel). Let me know if you decide to make one haha

#13 Harvests

Harvests

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 78 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 22 October 2020 - 08:58 PM

you can hunt for elu and rough ori at , i think dewata dungeon, killing banasty( i think its called like that) they have around 15% drop chance and they drop very fast and sell it to people. if you are vip , the drop rate is higher.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users