Notice Regarding WoE 2 Kublin Event - Renewal Foundry - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Notice Regarding WoE 2 Kublin Event

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
166 replies to this topic

#1 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 21 October 2020 - 05:03 PM

Hello,

As discovered in a recent thread there appears to have been a discovery regarding Kublin and his respawn mechanics.

In short since the Kublin event was introduced he has respawned 1 hour after the Hoe was turned in to the dwarf in the Rachel Realm. However in the Juno realm although the apparatus for a respawn was there but never turned on. We are preparing to change that. Kublin will start to respawn in both realms going forward. However the respawn will be on a longer timer but still a few times per day. 

Edit

At no point does the failure of my team to notice a bug fall upon a single individual or guild. I posted what reports of the issue I could find to provide visibility on where we failed to notice a report when we could have. The fault lies on my team and ultimately myself for that. Even if I wasn't even at the company when a particular report was made I inherited that responsibility with the seat as will those who come after to me.

#2 ARTEMI5

ARTEMI5

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 141 posts
  • Server:Poring

Posted 21 October 2020 - 05:06 PM

:Emo_12:

#3 zighue

zighue

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 21 October 2020 - 05:11 PM

Hello,

As discovered in a recent thread there appears to have been a discovery regarding Kublin and his respawn mechanics.

In short since the Kublin event was introduced he has respawned 1 hour after the Hoe was turned in to the dwarf in the Rachel Realm. However in the Juno realm although the apparatus for a respawn was there but never turned on. We are preparing to change that. Kublin will start to respawn in both realms going forward. However the respawn will be on a longer timer but still a few times per day. 

WTF NOW YOU CHANGE THE RESPAWN???

#4 falange

falange

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 21 October 2020 - 05:11 PM

And what happened til now?

#5 Glonfel2

Glonfel2

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 183 posts

Posted 21 October 2020 - 05:13 PM

Thats good, ty Camps

#6 leozin2

leozin2

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 111 posts

that's bull-_-.

#7 Halleiet

Halleiet

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 111 posts
  • Server:Odin

WTF NOW YOU CHANGE THE RESPAWN???

didn't you guys want this 'bug' fixed? make your your damn minds

#8 DeluxeM

DeluxeM

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 18 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 21 October 2020 - 05:14 PM

changing the respawn without removing the items is getting in the way of those who want to start today

#9 leozin2

leozin2

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 111 posts

Posted 21 October 2020 - 05:15 PM

REMOVE THE GODDAM ITEMS.

#10 ElenaGilbert

ElenaGilbert

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1186 posts
  • LocationAUSTRALIA , QLD!!
  • Server:Classic

Posted 21 October 2020 - 05:18 PM

this is a good change. thanks! poor BRs are now crying because they didnt get to use the 1hr timer

#11 YuyaFungami

YuyaFungami

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 287 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 21 October 2020 - 05:21 PM

=) Good change more balanced for all.

#12 MegaEdge

MegaEdge

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 845 posts
  • LocationSt-Jérôme, QC.

Posted 21 October 2020 - 05:21 PM

REMOVE THE GODDAM ITEMS.

The "bug" is getting a fix, your voices was heard, congrats!

#13 Biggggg

Biggggg

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 699 posts

Posted 21 October 2020 - 05:22 PM

Thank god, i thought you weren't going to add another pinned post this week but you always come up clutch camp!!! Soon I will have to go to page 2 to see anything relevant. 

#14 Ovrr

Ovrr

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 21 October 2020 - 05:40 PM

Hello,

Didn't get it @campitor

People are opening tickets, commenting on the forum for a while and only now "discovered" that the respawn is different in Juno / Rachel.

A guild took advantage of this 1-hour respawn, harvested several food + 10, dropped several items that MvPs that do not yet exist on the server and the solution will be to increase the respawn time?
this make no sense.

First of all it is good to make things clearer.
What is the correct Kublin respawn?
If you're going to change Kublin's respawn, will you also do something about the  BB / FOOD + 10 and items that the guild farmed in the old respawn?

#15 ElenaGilbert

ElenaGilbert

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1186 posts

Posted 21 October 2020 - 05:47 PM

Didn't get it @campitor

People are opening tickets, commenting on the forum for a while and only now "discovered" that the respawn is different in Juno / Rachel.

A guild took advantage of this 1-hour respawn, harvested several food + 10, dropped several items that MvPs that do not yet exist on the server and the solution will be to increase the respawn time?
this make no sense.

First of all it is good to make things clearer.
What is the correct Kublin respawn?
If you're going to change Kublin's respawn, will you also do something about the  BB / FOOD + 10 and items that the guild farmed in the old respawn?

the one hour respawn is the correct kublin spawn. its already been confirmed. however, they discovered that juno didnt have the same spawn and they are fixing that one. so whatever came from rachel kublin are all obtained fair. every other guild has a chance to do the same, but they didnt because is not our job to tell you that it spawns hourly, nor is our job to tell you to comp us. we still play the game, did the quest and farm the items, kill the mvps obtained from the items. we did not bot ocas and have a program did all the job for u that actually hurts the server economy

#16 leozin2

leozin2

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 111 posts

Posted 21 October 2020 - 05:49 PM

all the other servers exception iRO keep it once a week, why the -_- is this a hour/hour quest here? Considering the possibilite of obtaining BB, which RUIN the server with all those outside server MVP’s beeing respawned.

I really don’t understand this staff.

#17 leozin2

leozin2

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 111 posts

Posted 21 October 2020 - 05:52 PM

everyone talking about the problem that those items are bringing to the server and Campitor is going against it and wanting more?????

#18 fmuller33

fmuller33

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 21 October 2020 - 05:53 PM

And  what as going to happen with all the 2 more months of exclusive exploit and farm for p2w players?

#19 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10845 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 21 October 2020 - 05:53 PM

Here we go again ... ROUND 2! 

RoT forums are more active than RoT server itself. While the change is appropriate (???), the fact that WP has already lost credibility to show transparency will result in people quiting. I mean, you should not change it now. If you really wanted to, you would of done so long long ass time ago, Camp. I think this is really unfair which reminds me of time when some people on Chaos quickly stocked up free Token Of Siegfried before you changed it lmfao

Even if you promise to people that all items that were dropped before the change will be dealt with ie removed. I doubt if people will even believe it  :heh:

iGf6gLH.jpg

Edited by ChakriGuard, 21 October 2020 - 06:06 PM.

#20 ElenaGilbert

ElenaGilbert

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1186 posts

Posted 21 October 2020 - 06:03 PM

all the other servers exception iRO keep it once a week, why the -_- is this a hour/hour quest here? Considering the possibilite of obtaining BB, which RUIN the server with all those outside server MVP’s beeing respawned.

I really don’t understand this staff.

other server u mean pserver? u really gonna bring a private illegal server script as ur argument? 

#21 estebin

estebin

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 70 posts

Posted 21 October 2020 - 06:03 PM

Hi. I'm new.
Can someone paraphrase this drama for a 10 year old?

#22 Ovrr

Ovrr

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 21 October 2020 - 06:05 PM

the one hour respawn is the correct kublin spawn. its already been confirmed. however, they discovered that juno didnt have the same spawn and they are fixing that one. so whatever came from rachel kublin are all obtained fair. every other guild has a chance to do the same, but they didnt because is not our job to tell you that it spawns hourly, nor is our job to tell you to comp us. we still play the game, did the quest and farm the items, kill the mvps obtained from the items. we did not bot ocas and have a program did all the job for u that actually hurts the server economy

??
OCA? BOT? who are you?

What needs to be clear is:

- If Kublin's Respawn time is 1 hour, leave it as is and correct Juno's respawn
- If the respawn was wrong measures need to be taken against the guild that did this abuse
- Changing the respawn, simply by changing it does not make sense and will only be giving advantage to the guild that farmed / controlled the kublin respawn

#23 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4113 posts

Posted 21 October 2020 - 06:10 PM

Hello,

Is this change will be applied for all server (Chaos/Thor/Poring)?

And what is the new respawn timer?

#24 leozin2

leozin2

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 111 posts

Posted 21 October 2020 - 06:13 PM

other server u mean pserver? u really gonna bring a private illegal server script as ur argument?

the official’s dumb

#25 ElenaGilbert

ElenaGilbert

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1186 posts

Posted 21 October 2020 - 06:16 PM

the official’s dumb

and where is the source of the official script? u talking about that other guy that posted a pserver script?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users