October 22nd Renewal Maintenance - Page 2 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

October 22nd Renewal Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
142 replies to this topic

#26 crystalerLM

crystalerLM

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 596 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 22 October 2020 - 11:27 AM

Why there is no Kachua Key updates? It should be in this week. When will be it?

Why there is no Kachua Key updates? It should be in this week. When will be it?

#27 CrimsonSC

CrimsonSC

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 152 posts

Posted 22 October 2020 - 11:34 AM

iRO Renewal Weekly Maintenance

October 22nd, 5:00PM - 12:00AM PDT

This is not the regular maintenance time, why do you changed it and did not let us know about it? You must be aware that this time affect the castle drop that as whortless as they are at least those are something to look forward at. But then again we know you do not care about us, the players/customers.

This Week Gramps Turn-In Monsters

• Low: Harpy / Shinobi
  • Mid: Anolian / Hellhound
  • High: Lockstep / Little Fatum

Thank you for fainally changing the TIs

Update

• Added Kachua WoE Teleport Scrolls to Stacker NPC
  • Updated Kublin Event so that both realms allow for Kublin to respawn. Kublin respawn timer is extended.
  • Updated Samael Dress to increase damage and magic damage versus insect monsters
  • Updated item description for Giant Shoes and Samael to state those items are disabled in WoE TE
  • Updated Daily Login Rewards for October
  • Fixed an issue preventing OS Weapons from being enchanted
  • Notice: Final Week of the Royal Hunt quest!

Thank you for these updates, even small updates are better than no updates, please keep working in this updates in between big updates.

Edited by CrimsonSC, 22 October 2020 - 11:41 AM.

#28 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 22 October 2020 - 11:36 AM

ticket in and they will replenish castle drops if you care about it that much

#29 behemoth2080

behemoth2080

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 22 October 2020 - 11:42 AM

Samael Dress effects caps at +9 and no +12 fix that please.

I tried the Samael Dress at plus 9 it did less damage than a plus 9 nature dress on Mandragora.

#30 JoaquinAndres

JoaquinAndres

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 757 posts
  • Server:Chaos - Renewal

Posted 22 October 2020 - 11:53 AM

Could you make Ashess of Darkness stackable? Also how do I get rid of Continental Guard Paper, theres no way in game to delete that item, tq

#31 Trombadinha

Trombadinha

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 October 2020 - 12:02 PM

Could you at least change the prize list of Raffler or the compenastions? The current list is ODD, especially considering the costs in zeny.

#32 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 22 October 2020 - 12:04 PM

raffle ratios are due readjustments for the current economy

#33 RonSilver

RonSilver

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 644 posts

Posted 22 October 2020 - 12:10 PM

raffler should just leave

#34 ninJedi

ninJedi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1240 posts
  • LocationPH: I don't wanna disconnect, Mr.Smart
  • Server:Thor

Posted 22 October 2020 - 12:23 PM

Don't forget that perma-raffler is something the community literally asked for
: P

But yeah, it really needs to be re-adjusted

#35 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 22 October 2020 - 12:30 PM

This is not the regular maintenance time, why do you changed it and did not let us know about it? You must be aware that this time affect the castle drop that as whortless as they are at least those are something to look forward at. But then again we know you do not care about us, the players/customers.

Thank you for fainally changing the TIs

Thank you for these updates, even small updates are better than no updates, please keep working in this updates in between big updates.

Please ticket in about the castle drops. The GMs will restore them. This is our first full maintenance with a patch under the studio's new system. So we need them on call to resolve any issues.

#36 Handersen

Handersen

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3272 posts
  • Server:chaos

Posted 22 October 2020 - 12:33 PM

Please ticket in about the castle drops. The GMs will restore them. This is our first full maintenance with a patch under the studio's new system. So we need them on call to resolve any issues.

When are we gonna have enriched event ? It’s been a while

#37 JoaquinAndres

JoaquinAndres

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 757 posts
  • Server:Chaos - Renewal

Posted 22 October 2020 - 12:48 PM

Campitor, I think its time to hire another person to work with you guys, also could you ask kRO for these updates , many thanks : ( in this order)

https://www.youtube....h?v=nEW8dDQNm0M

https://www.youtube....h?v=tjzPn3-P4Dg

https://www.youtube....h?v=97sjJurxnaY

https://www.youtube....h?v=fy9NcNQqXBI

Thank you in advance   :no1:

Edited by JoaquinAndres, 22 October 2020 - 12:53 PM.

#38 ZeoKenX

ZeoKenX

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 558 posts

Posted 22 October 2020 - 01:04 PM

raffle ratios are due readjustments for the current economy

#Deep State (30 IVs across the board) O.O

#39 awesomegeek

awesomegeek

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1629 posts

Posted 22 October 2020 - 01:08 PM

new kRO gears?

#40 Kimelym

Kimelym

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 22 October 2020 - 01:37 PM

I just would like to topic something cause i am feeling like u really dont care about this server and the people playing it anymore, wich its a bit sad if u ask me cause we old players dont feel like playing anymore, and new players dont even have a chance to grow up without be a pay to win with real money trades... yes people sell their stuff, even the zeny for the green cash $$$, like this dude with 200b+...and here i am struggling for 1b these days. 

Why didnt u update the illusion of abbys?, why didnt u put talk like a pirate quest event so we could get our shadow gears?, where its the halloween trans candy event, or even the one with buff and costume?, why dont u give a chance to enriched or even mad bunny so we can refine our gears more easily, i mean... HAVE you seen the economy of the iro market these days and how hard its to make zeny nowadays? why dont u log in, like oda used to do and try and experience inside the game for yourselves and perhaps that way u will know what its missing for the server stability?, u know iro players are like a piramyd and u are missing their bases. The only thing i see here its about people complaining about woe, wich its not the entire game, u need to update more stuff, atractive stuff, good events so that kind of person with 300b+ for selling can maybe, buy from the other people with his zeny instead of selling it in black market for real money, i dont expect anything from you but at least i would like to give u a honest advice.Thanks, hope you dont take this wrong, i am just worried for the server thats all. 

#41 9307131202065445023

I am New.

• New Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 22 October 2020 - 01:46 PM

Please change spotlight!!!

#42 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10845 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 22 October 2020 - 01:49 PM

MA deletes contents. MA deleted future updates lol

Also about 200b, well ... good for him. He planed it out well. iRO doesn't lack zeny. The only way to truly drain out zeny is to put zeny tax. Tax every character by 1% weekly and after 6 months, people will start greed loots to sell to NPC again hahaha

#43 Nine

Nine

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 280 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 22 October 2020 - 02:06 PM

The new maintenance time does not give a lot of people time to play the game when they are off work or school. Any compensation for the extended maintenance from last week?

#44 REYREY87

REYREY87

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 22 October 2020 - 02:17 PM

I just would like to topic something cause i am feeling like u really dont care about this server and the people playing it anymore, wich its a bit sad if u ask me cause we old players dont feel like playing anymore, and new players dont even have a chance to grow up without be a pay to win with real money trades... yes people sell their stuff, even the zeny for the green cash $$$, like this dude with 200b+...and here i am struggling for 1b these days. 

Why didnt u update the illusion of abbys?, why didnt u put talk like a pirate quest event so we could get our shadow gears?, where its the halloween trans candy event, or even the one with buff and costume?, why dont u give a chance to enriched or even mad bunny so we can refine our gears more easily, i mean... HAVE you seen the economy of the iro market these days and how hard its to make zeny nowadays? why dont u log in, like oda used to do and try and experience inside the game for yourselves and perhaps that way u will know what its missing for the server stability?, u know iro players are like a piramyd and u are missing their bases. The only thing i see here its about people complaining about woe, wich its not the entire game, u need to update more stuff, atractive stuff, good events so that kind of person with 300b+ for selling can maybe, buy from the other people with his zeny instead of selling it in black market for real money, i dont expect anything from you but at least i would like to give u a honest advice.Thanks, hope you dont take this wrong, i am just worried for the server thats all. 

hahaha yeah they dont have idea to support new players. i can see that. i dont care about peole with 200B though, everybody got right to have zenny that much,

about the economy ....lol many overpriced items. lots of sellers didnt think that not lot of players have that much money. u cant expect old players to buy it since they already had it. u want new players to have it? they dont have enough zenny. and the sellers also dont care since they only want zenny and they already have good items , why it matters if nobody buy their items. 

the point is make event or cash shop items that can support new players to return players to keep playing instead of selling Cash shop items like VIP.it doesnt help the new players get stronger (selling VIP for zenny)

i have a friend on my friend list that keep on bathory hunting for 2 MONTHS saving for HERO BACKPACK. cause thats not in the cash shop no body sell it with good price on board.

well if this publisher already SATISFIED with the current total players,then ignore the idea to support new players or get returned players in the game.

and...no halloween event? even MOBILE GAME have hallloween event..... 

Edited by REYREY87, 22 October 2020 - 02:43 PM.

#45 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10845 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 22 October 2020 - 02:43 PM

Lmfao all rich vets dont even help new players. Idk why we keep blaming WP for almost everything xD

#46 REYREY87

REYREY87

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 22 October 2020 - 02:46 PM

Lmfao all rich vets dont even help new players. Idk why we keep blaming WP for almost everything xD

why they must, new players only need good cash items on stock lol.

so they dont have to depends on other players and sellling VIP hahaha. for buying..... wait a minute what u got for 50M zenny? hahahaha

btw there are who helps though. and also there are afk players that angry if active players hunting around them in low TI. so it depends on the person.

not blaming though...just a suggestion , if they already satisfied with the total income today , why hearing suggestion right?

and lots of items are not in the shopping board lol. 

Edited by REYREY87, 22 October 2020 - 02:48 PM.

#47 PenTor

PenTor

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 October 2020 - 02:57 PM

Hi.Camp i need to know How to open status combine shadow box ? Thank you.

#48 1104094507

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 22 October 2020 - 03:04 PM

CAMP WHERE IS THE FIX FOR SHADOW COMBINER BOX???

#49 Kimelym

Kimelym

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 22 October 2020 - 03:48 PM

I think its more like the lack of new stuff and good events...

My whole point its that u need to pay more attention to new players and the economy of the server put more useful events, funny ones but WP usually its skipping the good ones, and only giving trashy bug events like that thing with the red rose costume and some weird buff, u can see that even now there its not many people talking here in the forum, its sad cause i really like iro but GMs they feel like they dont care the game now. 

i can say the one with the cupet coins was good to make zeny, I ll give that at least, but freaking boring.           

the pyramid its important

End Gamers that support the eco of the game (bill gates of the iro)

Farmers End Gamers 

New Players

If one its missing the economy colapses (no one sell, no one buy), and so the game becomes boring, and always the same people for years...

#50 ninJedi

ninJedi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1240 posts
  • LocationPH: I don't wanna disconnect, Mr.Smart
  • Server:Thor

Posted 22 October 2020 - 03:59 PM

The True Hunting gears from Royal Hunt event are actually decent gear for newbies who don't have better alternatives yet.

If you wanna survive newbie stage of RO, adapt the mentality of working with what you have
: P

Edited by ninJedi, 22 October 2020 - 04:00 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users