October 22nd Transcendence Maintenance - Page 4 - Ragnarok Transcendence Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

October 22nd Transcendence Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
82 replies to this topic

#76 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 23 October 2020 - 08:56 AM

so what you're saying is, it would have been fine if the controller line wasn't missing AND the maps were on the same zone? 

This stuff never ceases to amaze me when I see it in action

l8rK6IU.gif

p.s: I can't believe we're having this conversation. 

In essence yes, If the maps were on the same zone (sometimes they are) and the controller line was there then Juno would have had respawns, even if it would be weirdly turning the Rachel clown on and off.

#77 HikariYari

HikariYari

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 789 posts
  • Server:Roundbeck

Posted 23 October 2020 - 09:06 AM

I'm looking at it right now and I see it. 

3 instances of Pierrot Doll#aru_gd under Pierrot Doll#sch_gd in addition to the missing controller line. How did that happen lmao. copy paste copy paste copy paste

Oh well good luck finding a suitable fix, I'm going to keep poking around and seeing how it is on other versions because I'm a curious cat. 

#78 honkey

honkey

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 23 October 2020 - 10:08 AM

I believe most of the people complaining from the recent revelations have not attempted to do the kublin quest or farm in the guild dungeons. If they had perhaps they would have found out how the Kublin MVP quest worked. It is not the fault of Campitor and the GM staff to reveal how quests work.

It is also a fact that the information from iro wiki is not 100% accurate.

For those complaining, you snooze you lose.

There isn't a need to compensate for they very few loud complainers that are vocal on these forums.

#79 VModCoconut

VModCoconut

Amateur Blogger

• WarpPortal VM
  • 174 posts

Posted 23 October 2020 - 02:16 PM

Drama time is over. I will be issuing time outs to those who continue.

You are able to talk about the changes to kublin and welcome to offer suggestions and opinons. General drama baiting is not permitted.

#80 HikariYari

HikariYari

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 789 posts
  • Server:Roundbeck

Posted 23 October 2020 - 02:18 PM

Issue one Hoe to each guildleader with at least one castle in the realm (one regardless of number of castles) so the lockout doesn't become a feasible tactic. (I saw Campitor's concerns over this)

it is possible to spawn multiple kublins at once, each timer is actually independent - We've spawned 5 at once in the past =)

#81 MalakGalthana

MalakGalthana

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 359 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 23 October 2020 - 02:20 PM

Or, just give Kublin the boxes as an mvp reward vs the hoe, eliminate the quest all together because its more of a formality at this point and force the respawn once per hour or whatever weird hour marking you want.  

#82 Christurk

Christurk

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 86 posts

Posted 23 October 2020 - 02:28 PM

Drama time is over. I will be issuing time outs to those who continue.

You are able to talk about the changes to kublin and welcome to offer suggestions and opinons. General drama baiting is not permitted.

It was not drama?  The user is aware of a potential bug/exploit in Endless Tower.  To avoid any more separation and fighting on this server I asked them to publicly post it so when in fact it does get fixed maybe 2 months after release we will not have the same issue we are now with certain people now knowing about Kublin.  You are actually hurting the server by not allowing this information to get out.  

PLEASE NOTE:  I Want ALL PLAYERS FROM Every guild to be aware of this.  No more fighting

#83 VModCoconut

VModCoconut

Amateur Blogger

• WarpPortal VM
  • 174 posts

Posted 23 October 2020 - 02:33 PM

I've been informed by staff it's time to lock this. So I am following through. If you have concerns please PM me and I will try to help resolve your issues.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users