Is iRO dying? - Page 2 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

Is iRO dying?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
43 replies to this topic

#26 MegaEdge

MegaEdge

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 845 posts
  • LocationSt-Jérôme, QC.
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Poring

Posted 26 October 2020 - 05:31 AM

I believe I saw at least a thread of this sort once a year since 2004.  <_<

#27 kinaorag2

kinaorag2

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 26 October 2020 - 07:39 AM

We barely have 1.5k in renewal servers and 1k in transcendence servers.

Finding party in renewal for 85 and above in Low TI is also hard.

your post is funny because I'm trying to comment on the current reality of the server that is more than dead but the GMS are deleting my post, I hope you can read this before they delete again.
Dictatorship in the kkkk forum

#28 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4114 posts

Posted 26 October 2020 - 08:20 AM

Yes it is dying

https://forums.warpp...-6#entry2991463

#29 StunTosMati

StunTosMati

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2741 posts

Posted 26 October 2020 - 08:27 AM

iRO 100% dying...GM team very2 bad...cant support player this day...

#30 Asukirin

Asukirin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 350 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 26 October 2020 - 08:43 AM

you asking the wrong question, IRO has outlive some of my friend who is now in heaven, you should ask are we getting older do we have time to play Ragnarok Online anymore ?

#31 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10845 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 26 October 2020 - 11:49 AM

Its not dying, its dead. MA deleted contents. MA again and it deleted future updates xD

#32 VanishingPoint

VanishingPoint

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1236 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 26 October 2020 - 12:17 PM

Hard yes. What's even more funny is that staff seems to think that there are enough player base to keep coming out with new servers (classic, restart, ROT). LOL.

#33 junioran

junioran

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 371 posts

Posted 26 October 2020 - 12:40 PM

If you find a good guild or active friends to play with it will feel alive to you 

Edited by junioran, 26 October 2020 - 12:41 PM.

#34 Zander

Zander

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2390 posts
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 27 October 2020 - 03:15 PM

This game isnt dying. To me it only seems like its dying because its leaning towards to solo play style and everyone do their own thing. But theres so many small group of people who do their own thing. We just cant see it coz most people communicate thru discord nowadays. So people dont really talk much in game. Thats why everytime i see a possibly new player i try to invite them to discord channel that i know coz thats where the talking at.

#35 Type-Render

Type-Render

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 30 posts
  • LocationStill in hell but having tea with Satan.
  • Server:Not Thor

Posted 27 October 2020 - 06:42 PM

Not really dying, more like bleeding out waiting for a revive. The GMs can still revive it through various means. I'm just wondering if this pandemic is affecting their means of doing so.

That being said if you're a well equipped player then you can just solo any content available in game, If not then find an active guild with discord and play as a group.

#36 Ultimate

Ultimate

Ultimate Event Inventor

• Members
  • 2915 posts
  • LocationValhalla Dwarf NPC

Posted 28 October 2020 - 02:11 AM

Well I've had a ticket in since April to fix a simple missing item that bugged out (Meg god item), and two tickets since August to change emails on my accounts because the domain shut down, and yet I get no replies. This was before the hacks and issues this month. Most of my ticket reply experience is to reconfirm over and over my date of birth.

I've faxed in IDs for my mum who also plays, and those IDs are just sitting in. Fax machine somewhere in the ether, government issued IDs.

I don't know if the game is dying, but there needs to be a serious overhaul of best practices because that's what's turning off players year after year.

#37 3699200508180937180

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 January 2021 - 04:43 PM

Well i have 3 months fighting about the hacks topic cause a GM ask me for personal information in the ticket system and other gms dosent make anything... i got 3 different answer about the problem and not solution with 2 accounts of 3 at the same mail suspended.... 

So i request on a different ticket today to investigate directly that gm... cause campi say at other post that was not necessary. Im droping from iro for this situation, i would play other private server for the moment cause i need a solution...
I need to say thnx cause have many friend on the server that are helping me to get some gear to start from 0 but this sucks..

I was playing iro to avoid to lose my stuff on private server and yeah look now seems that i loose 2 accounts with billions in gear that actually all was purchasing kafra points.... some gms says that there are duped items, and i send to them even the invoices... that all the amount of KP that i spend on fire sales... keep with no answers... i lost all the trust in this server and if there was a way to report this to other level i would like to do it... 

#38 yamasakai90

yamasakai90

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3028 posts
  • LocationUnder the Ground

Posted 12 January 2021 - 05:51 AM

Well i have 3 months fighting about the hacks topic cause a GM ask me for personal information in the ticket system and other gms dosent make anything... i got 3 different answer about the problem and not solution with 2 accounts of 3 at the same mail suspended.... 

So i request on a different ticket today to investigate directly that gm... cause campi say at other post that was not necessary. Im droping from iro for this situation, i would play other private server for the moment cause i need a solution...
I need to say thnx cause have many friend on the server that are helping me to get some gear to start from 0 but this sucks..

I was playing iro to avoid to lose my stuff on private server and yeah look now seems that i loose 2 accounts with billions in gear that actually all was purchasing kafra points.... some gms says that there are duped items, and i send to them even the invoices... that all the amount of KP that i spend on fire sales... keep with no answers... i lost all the trust in this server and if there was a way to report this to other level i would like to do it... 

Not sure why you're replying to this post but if you feel that the way the GM handle your ticket is unsatisfactory, please drop a PM to Xealot or CM Mayari and have them look into this. 

#39 DDQuidam

DDQuidam

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 290 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok DS
  • Server:Nintendo DSi XL

Posted 12 January 2021 - 08:44 PM

has been dying for the last 17 years supposedly

You cannot kill what is already dead

#40 estebin

estebin

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 70 posts

Posted 12 January 2021 - 10:42 PM

You cannot kill what is already dead

What is dead may never die

#41 Timo2504

Timo2504

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 13 January 2021 - 12:30 AM

I'm a bit new to this server, so at first i was shocked also u can like solo everything now. But ya, this is how state now, most people can solo it and rarely create a party or finding a party. I think u need to find like a group of people that do it together. Not gonna lie, it's hard to find a party in the server if u dont know anyone. 

#42 Tercanum

Tercanum

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 13 January 2021 - 12:54 AM

If you think it's dying, just leave me your items on the way out.

#43 LordVader

LordVader

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1129 posts
  • LocationMemphis, TN

Posted 13 January 2021 - 11:46 AM

Some things never change I see. I decide to come check the game out again and the same old topics still.

#44 CMMayari

CMMayari

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1238 posts
  • Twitter:@CMMayari

Posted 13 January 2021 - 04:01 PM

Please no necroing of old topics, I will be locking this now. And as yamasakai90 mentioned above, if there are any issues with how a ticket was handled, please PM me or CMAstra. Thank you!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users