Please make Airship Raid Instance equipment tradable or droppable - Proposals and Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Please make Airship Raid Instance equipment tradable or droppable

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Vladdin

Vladdin

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 616 posts
  • LocationJuno
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 01 November 2020 - 02:08 AM

To whom it may concern,

Good day!

This is the first time I've laid my eyes on this instance, and I figured that it gives a huge chance to get the set specially the garment, of which is good for newbie use.

The things is, we won't need it as high leveled characters, so we might opt to just give it away to the newbies to possibly give them a little boost in their gaming experience.

As I have tried to do that earlier, I cannot in any way mail, trade, or drop the Airship Cloak even if its unmagnified. I find this frustrating as I was about to give it away to help but there's no current way to transfer it. Question is,

Why was it account bound in the first place?

Please let me know whoever has the answer.

Regards,

Vlad

#2 Volbeast

Volbeast

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 21 May 2021 - 07:24 PM

Yeah I agree, I never understood why it was account bound. On the other hand, it is at least pretty easy for people to farm it themselves if they are high enough level to wear it.

#3 OnionSalad

OnionSalad

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 105 posts
  • LocationVarmundt's Mansion Garden
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 30 May 2021 - 04:27 AM

Ooo yeah, that armour set is really good upgrade for the newbie's Eden set. ^^

I think it's because the Airship set is a really good set in itself, so you gotta work for (and it's good play experience for newbies anyway). Or maybe more importantly, being account-bound makes sure one can't just easily transfer it to their dual triple quadruple accounts, lol. x'D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users