Good Morning Ragnarok Online 11-13-2020 - Page 4 - Good Mornings Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Good Morning Ragnarok Online 11-13-2020

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
134 replies to this topic

#76 AOSPONG

AOSPONG

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 89 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:IRO-Chaos / TRO ASGARD

Posted 18 November 2020 - 10:06 AM

btw i dont think MA in woe are OP. i killed a lot of them with RG  :yawn:

#77 nazhioozh

nazhioozh

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 668 posts
  • LocationSantiago, Chile
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 18 November 2020 - 10:09 AM

Nerf Enforcer Shoes for WoE Only Camp. Considering with max lvl 185 GX could do the same damage as GX with MA lmao.

Edited by nazhioozh, 18 November 2020 - 10:10 AM.

#78 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10845 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 18 November 2020 - 10:11 AM

Guess kRO is really using iRO as a test server for OCPs and it actually took server population decrease below 1k to get the studio to recognize the drug problem. Introducing this MA drug to people then taking it back will make drugged people suffer from a godly MA cessation. So Camp should really be careful with this issue. However what needs to be done needs to be done otherwise, current GXs will be fine all the way to level 240 updates without needing to update gears aka spending money for anything  :heh:

Anyway Camp. Here! lol

https://forums.warpp...enforcer-shoes/

Edited by ChakriGuard, 18 November 2020 - 10:33 AM.

#79 AkiuNok

AkiuNok

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 306 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 18 November 2020 - 10:11 AM

@Campitor just nerf enforcer for WoE.

maxresdefault.jpg

if the Enforcer Shoes are going to be nerfed, let it be in WoE and PMV

#80 SweetKarly

SweetKarly

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 282 posts
  • Location~

Posted 18 November 2020 - 10:39 AM

maxresdefault.jpg

if the Enforcer Shoes are going to be nerfed, let it be in WoE and PMV

of course you're right, it is surely impossible to just add reductions or restrictions in WoE  :ph34r:

#81 RaveMaster

RaveMaster

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4046 posts

Posted 18 November 2020 - 10:56 AM

They can simply disable Enforcer Shoes as happened with the dresses (abyss,icefall,nature) but there's more important things like black friday sales,etc..

#82 awesomegeek

awesomegeek

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1629 posts

Posted 18 November 2020 - 11:05 AM

GXes uses Enforcer Shoes for easy def pierce, which is just as important.

#83 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10845 posts

Posted 18 November 2020 - 11:24 AM

Dont have to nerf the effects tbh, imo. Simply have effects recalibrate from +5 to +14 and +7 to +16. This similar method should apply to all OCPs. In the end, broken OP things should not be common. They should be hard to obtain. This should help players who dont want spend too much, to start working together again in a party. And those who wanna be a lone wolf then have to spend or get so lucky.

For the def bypass, too many OCPs offer that effect too.

Edited by ChakriGuard, 18 November 2020 - 11:25 AM.

#84 nazhioozh

nazhioozh

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 668 posts

Posted 18 November 2020 - 11:56 AM

GXes uses Enforcer Shoes for easy def pierce, which is just as important.

GX shadow set + Blacksmith Gloves or 90Luck PDM can replace enforcer lol

#NerfenforcerforWoEOnly

#85 AkiuNok

AkiuNok

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 306 posts

Posted 18 November 2020 - 02:29 PM

of course you're right, it is surely impossible to just add reductions or restrictions in WoE  :ph34r:

Darling, I'm not saying they can't make restrictions for WoE. But the Enforcer Shoes need a nerf in all environments, i mean PVM and WoE, I don't wanna make the shoes useless but at leash on a similar level to other jobs.

396a25f8f9a6b5120084525e8176e361.jpg

#86 Valtios

Valtios

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 363 posts

Posted 18 November 2020 - 05:52 PM

We are discussing nerfing them currently. Whatever is decided will be announced with the normal lead time so users can prepare. I will add a notice to the item saying its under balance review,

Nerf the MA damage only, you can even remove all of it, such kind of damage in AoE shouldn't be allowed with our current content.

Also,  maybe you can take a look at shield ring as well, that ring looks  kind of OP.

Edited by Valtios, 18 November 2020 - 08:59 PM.

#87 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10845 posts

Posted 18 November 2020 - 05:57 PM

Shield ring ... is alright. What makes RG broken is whichever edit that people use to remove OB hard anime, allowing RG cheater to spam 5+ OBs/second, instead of 2 OBs/s manually or 3 OBs/s AHK/Macro lol

Though, I'd be more than happy if Camp would also look into Shield ring. Preferably nerf because it would only affect those cheaters who exploit Shield rings to achieve such OB spam  :ani_slur:

Edited by ChakriGuard, 18 November 2020 - 05:59 PM.

#88 awesomegeek

awesomegeek

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1629 posts

Posted 18 November 2020 - 06:30 PM

Camp,

Since you have your eyes on Enforcer Shoes, might as well take a look at Enforcer Cape's bugged "Set Bonus" with Imuke Upper Shield [1]. It's not disabling the shield's effects when worn together by a GX.

This one is arguably the real broken thing with GX in WoE.

#89 yamasakai90

yamasakai90

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3028 posts
  • LocationUnder the Ground

Posted 18 November 2020 - 06:49 PM

Instead of nerfing enforcer shoes, I rather you nerf the MA boost from the balance patch.

'Balance' the so call skill update. If you keep on nerfing, buffing, nerfing and changing ocp, kashua or any cash shop items, I don't know if I can trust the effect of the items when it's being released. Few weeks later it's getting nerf or buff, the. Few years later it's getting another nerf.

For example, imagine spending a lot to get almighty shadow gears and then later people said +20 stats is too OP. So each pendant/earring will be nerf to be only +7 stats each.

With that being said, once 3rd skill job balance is here, GX won't be using MA anyway when CI or SD can do 50m dmg

Edited by yamasakai90, 18 November 2020 - 06:55 PM.

#90 VanishingPoint

VanishingPoint

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1236 posts

Posted 18 November 2020 - 07:15 PM

Gives everyone shoes that can deal 5M+ dmg. Thanks.

#91 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3525 posts

Posted 18 November 2020 - 07:16 PM

nobody complains about ob/dd spam but they nerfed rk db skill by adding 0.3 sec cast. where's justice bruh.

#92 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10845 posts

Posted 18 November 2020 - 07:21 PM

Best to just remove all current OCPs existing in game and re-introduce them again with 0.01% rate, instead of 5% and Remix/Ygg bull-_- which have saturated all OCPs in game dmALjN4.png

#93 bearl

bearl

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2145 posts
  • Server:Warpportal Forum

Posted 18 November 2020 - 09:15 PM

it took. 9 months to realize meteor assault been slowly eating away the server.

#94 KianS

KianS

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 868 posts

Posted 18 November 2020 - 11:30 PM

Hello Everyone,

Studio did not deliver new Kachua in time for maintenance this week. They delivered the contents this morning so it will be ready for 11/24 maintenance.
Black friday sales will not include the box containing the Enforcer Shoes. As we will be moving to rein these shoes in we do not believe we should sell them at this time. We do not want to be in a position where we sell then immediately nerf the shoes. We will not be changing box content for OCPs that may be out there unopened.

We have started to receive costume data for black Friday and December.
Were looking into the DC reports regarding Endless Tower on the RT server and EAC. We may be moving to relax the reentry to once.

There will be a maintenance Tuesday 11/24

So Campitor, you actually plan to do Kachua and Black Friday at the same time?

Instead of nerfing enforcer shoes, I rather you nerf the MA boost from the balance patch.

'Balance' the so call skill update. If you keep on nerfing, buffing, nerfing and changing ocp, kashua or any cash shop items, I don't know if I can trust the effect of the items when it's being released. Few weeks later it's getting nerf or buff, the. Few years later it's getting another nerf.

For example, imagine spending a lot to get almighty shadow gears and then later people said +20 stats is too OP. So each pendant/earring will be nerf to be only +7 stats each.

With that being said, once 3rd skill job balance is here, GX won't be using MA anyway when CI or SD can do 50m dmg

Personally agree with yamasakai90, how can we trust your cash shop items again when you try to change it every some other time, especially degrading the effect.

In the initial stage, we know its value/effect that's why we spent so much on it and just because some bigmouth shouted for a nerf doesn't mean you can deny our spending for this item. If item is causing imbalance to WoE, we don't mind if you just correct it by disabling it in WoE itself not just chop on the item.

I believe the right direction to correct this is to get new episode implemented in iRO to make other classes can do the same or maybe exceeding output as to MA GX and boss from future episode with larger HP pool and stronger, not nerf-ing item then in the future, every other class got buff (this is the game direction if you have a look on kRO's player video in YT) and people will eventually shout at you for lifting the nerf again.

#95 aTID2

aTID2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1710 posts
  • LocationLocation
  • Server:Server

Posted 18 November 2020 - 11:36 PM

unban my thread about op enforcer shoes too. :gg:

now you will saw gx main crying @camp
Also you can't just nerf when someone still have words like "I paid for this effect" "Need refund for this shoes"
because it isnt kachua key equipments.

Edited by aTID2, 18 November 2020 - 11:38 PM.

#96 FBKFBKFBK

FBKFBKFBK

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 442 posts

Posted 18 November 2020 - 11:44 PM

I believe the right direction to correct this is to get new episode implemented in iRO to make other classes can do the same or maybe exceeding output as to MA GX 

KRO? Giving content instead of milking a dying server with items?  :heh:  :heh:

#97 nazhioozh

nazhioozh

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 668 posts

Posted 19 November 2020 - 02:08 AM

Well, it seems like everyone want a global nerf for enforcer shoes.
I know lot of people spend billions and real money refining/enchanting in order to get +13 General Helm from first Kachua (which was released for this porpuses)/Old Bone circlet (Magic Essence Lv. 3), so if you do a hard nerf this could annoyed to GX players.
My suggestion to nerf (or adjust) E. Shoes is reducing:
-the MA damage in formula
-the 100% penetration def to 50% instead (because GX shadow set complete has no sense in this job)
- the skill cooldown from 0,5 to 0,25 or 0.

Camp. Could you ask to nerf crit items (Temporal Ring + Ring of Jupiter not working together). Since you want to update iro to Max Lv 185/65 is very important the nerf for all these critical and exclusive items.

Edited by nazhioozh, 19 November 2020 - 02:10 AM.

#98 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10845 posts

Posted 19 November 2020 - 04:59 AM

Took few people 2 weeks to give constructive reasoning why thus MA issue should really be looked into.

Took justice another 8 months and 2 weeks to casually drop trolls and sarcasms about MA abomination, while server population has been gradually dropped to 800.

To realize MA has been slowly destroying the game xD

Tbh, I dont think people who quit during this MA abomination period would come back but by fixing this MA issue, at least WP and the studio finally realized the truth of the issue, thus should stop the MA deletes contents, MA again and it deletes future contents madness hahaha

#99 Redsignzz

Redsignzz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 120 posts

Posted 19 November 2020 - 05:41 AM

It is sad that Camp listen to those cry babies. Time to quit.

#100 aTID2

aTID2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1710 posts
  • LocationLocation
  • Server:Server

Posted 19 November 2020 - 05:43 AM

Enforcer can nerf

1. Bypass defense, It's acting like roll-back to old version before change back to original. (but yeah I don't mind)

2. MA amp, double level scale and poison react for 300%. Can be nerf to only 300% or only level scale. (now we got near 60% dmg nerf only from this) 

or just nerf both :gg: 

Other nerf that is stupid

1.Casting time, from 7% to 1%. You can say 0.25 still nothing but that nerf instantly MA into ash for mid-tier gx. Even GX force to have high int-dex with food and this didn't change anything honestly when we can just eat +20 stats food for instant casts.

2. HP ATK% Refine, This make WP staffs and studio look like a joke. No only It isn't change anything but also stupid :heh:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users