Good Morning Ragnarok Online 11-13-2020 - Page 5 - Good Mornings Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Good Morning Ragnarok Online 11-13-2020

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
134 replies to this topic

#101 RaveMaster

RaveMaster

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4046 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 19 November 2020 - 06:10 AM

As i mentioned, shoes shouldn't be nerfed/disabled (on woe yes), the issue is that we lack of updates,we don't have illusion of turtle, Luanda, laberynth, 3rd floor of Nogg y Einbech mine for example. Probably some of you haven't seen how broken are some of skills on kRO because it's more updated in termns of equipment and mobs (eventually iRO will become more broken than kRO As they don't have jRO stuffs but we do and a perfect example of it is Enforcer Shoes lol)

Edited by Legendario2300, 19 November 2020 - 06:14 AM.

#102 aTID2

aTID2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1715 posts
  • LocationLocation
  • Server:Server

Posted 19 November 2020 - 06:27 AM

iRO always making balance things big like content, when balance is just balance and content still content.

even iRO change all skills, we still stuck at same content like 17.1. 

Now we didn't saw any news about illusion dungeon or even future plan for 185 or etc.

#103 awesomegeek

awesomegeek

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1629 posts

Posted 19 November 2020 - 06:37 AM

As i mentioned, shoes shouldn't be nerfed/disabled (on woe yes), the issue is that we lack of updates,we don't have illusion of turtle, Luanda, laberynth, 3rd floor of Nogg y Einbech mine for example. Probably some of you haven't seen how broken are some of skills on kRO because it's more updated in termns of equipment and mobs (eventually iRO will become more broken than kRO As they don't have jRO stuffs but we do and a perfect example of it is Enforcer Shoes lol)

kRO being broken isn't iRO's fault nor should it. if iRO wants to kill itself in the future then do exactly what kRO did to itself.

#104 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10853 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 19 November 2020 - 06:41 AM

But how to get updates if iRO isn't seen as a profitable server to kRO? See current enriched event? Its dead. Why would anyone refine anything when current gears we have already far more powerful than current contents we have, and probably still too powerful than couple more years to come even if kRO sends more updates. Meanwhile, Thai RO already got the update where if you D/C, you can re log in to start where you're left off. They are also getting Rebellion soon as well.

Also hasn't iRO been getting lots of updates lately, so much faster than in the past but I guess it's never enough. Even this 17.1 update, its dead and people already get bored of doing it because it aint that profitable. Why should it be? Everyone MA the -_- out of new MvPs, lowering prices of everything. Not to mention about alts.

It all comes down to iRO should've followed kRO items but we chose not to, so we got OCPs instead. Another mistake, Camp should've not really given out easy OCPs. Something borderline game breaking items must be limited and obnoxiously rare.

Edited by ChakriGuard, 19 November 2020 - 06:46 AM.

#105 bearl

bearl

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2148 posts
  • Server:Warpportal Forum

Posted 19 November 2020 - 07:12 AM

increase refinement requirement from+7 to +12

say no to mad bunny.
say no to enriched hammer

sounds about right
WP can make some money there

#106 forthrallwow1

forthrallwow1

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 166 posts

Posted 19 November 2020 - 08:50 AM

I only play PVM and compared with other classes I think the only advantage that MA GX has is its damage.

MA GX needs hit/perfect hit while Geneticist doesn't need to;

MA GX needs to deal with reflect mobs (lots of them in ET and has to use CRS) while DB RK, Geneticist, Ranger/Rebel don't need to;

MA GX don't deal with ranged mobs easily either especially in ET and the above classes can handle them much better...

GX can now farm SOME instances easier than some other classes but that's pretty much the only advantage that GX has at the moment.  I can't name a worth-doing instance that only GX can farm but other classes can't, or have to use a significantly higher budget.

If Enforcer has to be nerfed, don't take away everything that GX has. Don't make GX a useless class.

Edited by forthrallwow1, 19 November 2020 - 08:51 AM.

#107 RaveMaster

RaveMaster

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4046 posts

Posted 19 November 2020 - 09:13 AM

I only play PVM and compared with other classes I think the only advantage that MA GX has is its damage.

MA GX needs hit/perfect hit while Geneticist doesn't need to;

MA GX needs to deal with reflect mobs (lots of them in ET and has to use CRS) while DB RK, Geneticist, Ranger/Rebel don't need to;

MA GX don't deal with ranged mobs easily either especially in ET and the above classes can handle them much better...

GX can now farm SOME instances easier than some other classes but that's pretty much the only advantage that GX has at the moment.  I can't name a worth-doing instance that only GX can farm but other classes can't, or have to use a significantly higher budget.

If Enforcer has to be nerfed, don't take away everything that GX has. Don't make GX a useless class.

Even if Enforcer Shoes are nerfed, GXs won't become useless class, they still have other viable builds like Rolling Cutter or CI.

#108 bearl

bearl

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2148 posts

Posted 19 November 2020 - 09:18 AM

because, the cost of investment differs & that matter

thats why you see GX everywhere.

anyway GX is never useless without MA.

#109 awesomegeek

awesomegeek

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1629 posts

Posted 19 November 2020 - 09:40 AM

#110 Valtios

Valtios

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 363 posts

Posted 19 November 2020 - 09:43 AM

GX was still the best DPS class before the MA update. In an ideal world, Enforcer Shoes can be removed from the game now that we have access to def penetration thanks to the GX shadow set, same thing with the dresses, they can be removed now that we have Illusion Armors.

#111 bearl

bearl

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2148 posts

Posted 19 November 2020 - 09:47 AM

Enforcer Shoes can be removed from the game now that we have access to def penetration thanks to the GX shadow set, same thing with the dresses, they can be removed now that we have Illusion Armors.

er. sorry no? read shadow set description again

illusion armor =/= dresses 

#112 aTID2

aTID2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1715 posts
  • LocationLocation
  • Server:Server

Posted 19 November 2020 - 09:53 AM

GX was still the best DPS class before the MA update. In an ideal world, Enforcer Shoes can be removed from the game now that we have access to def penetration thanks to the GX shadow set, same thing with the dresses, they can be removed now that we have Illusion Armors.

test?

I don't thinks shadow set bypass mvp def  :eyes:

#113 forthrallwow1

forthrallwow1

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 166 posts

Posted 19 November 2020 - 09:55 AM

I see some other people commenting.

One says GX has other builds. So the intension of nerfing an item is to eliminate a build?

Another one posted a video of GX soloing ET. However the GX in there has JDR. As per GX MA guide, it says JDR is a "very expensive investment". Also if I search "solo ET" I only see two GX videos uploaded by the same person, while there are tons of other classes' videos. One of them is "IRO Chaos 130 Ranger solo ET".

Third person says "GX was the best DPS class". That's no conflict as what I said, damage is all that GX has atm.

#114 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4116 posts

Posted 19 November 2020 - 09:58 AM

OCP purge

#115 bearl

bearl

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2148 posts

Posted 19 November 2020 - 09:59 AM

OCP purge

server purge
Spoiler

Edited by bearl, 19 November 2020 - 10:04 AM.

#116 Valtios

Valtios

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 363 posts

Posted 19 November 2020 - 10:10 AM

er. sorry no? read shadow set description again

illusion armor =/= dresses

Since when we need so much power to do the content? Is really obvious that OCP are better that those items but, at least we have good items that provides similar bonuses. Before 17.1 and class shadow sets, we didn't have good overall items in the game.

Illusion armor with attack modules is really good. And if you want to have 100% there will be multiple shadow sets per race. Also, there are class shadow sets they provides skill damage but with only 70% def penetration. This shadow sets will come eventually to the server, I hope.

Edited by Valtios, 19 November 2020 - 10:15 AM.

#117 bearl

bearl

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2148 posts

Posted 19 November 2020 - 10:14 AM

Since when we need so much power to do the content? Is really obvious that OCP are better that those items but, at least we have good items that provides similar bonuses. Before 17.1 and class shadow sets, we didn't have good overall items in the game.

right, if you only talk about having GX in this whole game.

but i guess you never spare a thought for other classes

#118 Valtios

Valtios

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 363 posts

Posted 19 November 2020 - 10:17 AM

right, if you only talk about having GX in this whole game.
but i guess you never spare a thought for other classes

This is no excuse for this OCP items to be relevant. Other classes will eventually get buffed to the point of being OP. OCP items are bad overall for the server.

Edited by Valtios, 19 November 2020 - 10:18 AM.

#119 RaveMaster

RaveMaster

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4046 posts

Posted 19 November 2020 - 10:30 AM

Enforcer Shoes came too early to this server but too late to complain about removing them. GMs should EVALUATE and TEST the gears on sakray one week before they arrive on the main servers for prevent things like this, specially when we are talking about a server who lacks of updates for these kind of equipment.

#120 VileCharmander

VileCharmander

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 174 posts
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 19 November 2020 - 11:14 AM

Enforcer Shoes came too early to this server but too late to complain about removing them. GMs should EVALUATE and TEST the gears on sakray one week before they arrive on the main servers for prevent things like this, specially when we are talking about a server who lacks of updates for these kind of equipment.

But that wouldn't have worked in this particular case... Enforcer Shoes initially came to the server in January of 2018. The change that made MA all-powerful came this year. Evaluating them for a week prior to release wouldn't have told us how an update to the MA skill this server didn't get until two years later would have changed things.

#121 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 19 November 2020 - 11:33 AM

Small update regarding this week's maintenance. Testing is not going well. To avoid an excessively long maintenance. We are likely going to delay maintenance until 11/24 and do a bigger update then. We will post more official notes and updates soon.

#122 awesomegeek

awesomegeek

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1629 posts

Posted 19 November 2020 - 11:42 AM

include new Kachua (3rd job Skills Shadow set) please.

#123 nazhioozh

nazhioozh

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 668 posts
  • LocationSantiago, Chile
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 19 November 2020 - 12:40 PM

Dead server. 748 Players ON WTF.

Spoiler

Edited by nazhioozh, 19 November 2020 - 12:49 PM.

#124 StunTosMati

StunTosMati

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2743 posts

Posted 19 November 2020 - 12:43 PM

Btw.. campitor.. i think rather nerf enforcer.. better search any new gear can reduce MA effect.. that should prevent ppl player gx from leaving n at same time u guy can earn $

#125 Redsignzz

Redsignzz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 120 posts

Posted 19 November 2020 - 12:55 PM

Wp never nerf rg. Rg dominate bio5 easily with ED. Its even better than gx ma.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users