• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 muganra

muganra

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 16 November 2020 - 05:53 AM

Havent played since year 1 but while trying to relearn game i just keep getting PK lol. I dont remember this being a thing back when I played & is there a way to prevent it? I dont think players max lvl, lant etc care about penalties that come with PK from what I researched. I read something about PK protection but nothing about how to get it... is there a npc, item mall or just an option in game? I cant see attempting to play this game if your killed non stop by high lvl players for no reason but their lol's. If PK cant be avoided guess wont bother tryn this game. 

#2 HighB

HighB

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:One and only

Posted 16 November 2020 - 04:42 PM

The only way I know to get PK protection is through the item mall, press "I" in game and look through there. id just go under all tab and search through the pages.

its will cost you 100 points. You can spend $5 and get 500 points or, buy with in-game currency (Lant) 500kk-700kk lant would be the range of price to buy it that way. 

Possibly much cheaper with item duplication glitch goin on right now. 

TBH, dont get pk protect, id just wait it out.. come back another time, OR, join a guild ask them for help.

My IGN is : Higaleena, you can add me if you need help with questing or whatever... Whisper me

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users