Looks like GMs listens to a few chosen players *Enforcer nerf* - Page 10 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * - 11 votes

Looks like GMs listens to a few chosen players *Enforcer nerf*

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
363 replies to this topic

#226 knightof01

knightof01

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 26 November 2020 - 07:08 AM

The only thing that I like ma for woe is to kill those auto potters like flies. Which is wonderful. Apparently it seems the one that whining probably people that use auto pots lol I woe with rg I died all the time with ma. I ain’t complaining like ya all because I don’t have any autopotts running. If you don’t have autopots running I don’t see why you QQing so much. It explains that ppl that crying is the one that get butthurt by ma. Because ma completely trash their auto pots program. Lol

you're damn right in this one. i can say that more than 50% of smokies guildmember using auto pots, ndl and maya purple. sadly it's not just those, the hack they're using have more than that feature. that's why i don't join woe anymore, it's less players and bunch of stupid cheaters. the whole thing are just sad.

#227 junioran

junioran

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 371 posts

Posted 26 November 2020 - 07:15 AM

haha these forums wars r more fun than the actual woes  :D keep it going!

#228 junioran

junioran

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 371 posts

Posted 26 November 2020 - 07:27 AM

you're damn right in this one. i can say that more than 50% of smokies guildmember using auto pots, ndl and maya purple. sadly it's not just those, the hack they're using have more than that feature. that's why i don't join woe anymore, it's less players and bunch of stupid cheaters. the whole thing are just sad.

wasnt jetaime that guild that got mass hacked cuz they downloading cheats with keyloggers? @_@

#229 knightof01

knightof01

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 26 November 2020 - 07:34 AM

wasnt jetaime that guild that got mass hacked cuz they downloading cheats with keyloggers? @_@

where did you get that conclusion from? you seems active in this forums but apparently only read what you feels is good for you eh. Campitor said that affected account is fairly random, some account not even been touched in years. so your conclusion is BS. read more here; https://forums.warpp...ine-11-20-2020/

#230 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10853 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 26 November 2020 - 07:37 AM

IRO forums are full of crybabies. I feel like I’m getting rekt by all the salty tears here lol

There are cheaters in both guilds now. It’s also another fault of Camp. I understand that Autopot, and Auto target and such is just hard to detect but for obvious No delay edit that RGs use is just so damn noticeable and they still don’t get banned. I mean, yeah if Camp finally decided to ban NDL now, pro NDL RGs might cry and quit because the reality would hit them hard that they ain’t nothing but just cheaters xD

Quiting and crying about cheaters beating you is just a loser. I’ve been fighting cheaters since 2011. I don stop WoE. I don’t always win against cheaters. Sole NDL RGs wish to become justice but they ignore the fact that justice doesn't use any edits at all rolf

And for MA in WoE, idk ... if 25-30 wiped 60+ And it was not due to MA and both sides use cheats, then it must be due to the difference between WoErs and a PvMers??? So just admit already that MA is broken and it has nothing to do with deleting cheaters lol

Edited by ChakriGuard, 26 November 2020 - 07:51 AM.

#231 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10853 posts

Posted 26 November 2020 - 07:48 AM

If you want my opinion on PvM effect of MA here it is.While I agree that OCPs have made many builds playable it basically made everything soloable killing party play. Something which can be called the backbone of any MMORPG. Why would anyone want to party and do things together if you can just use a GX to solo everything while putting the least investment that's accessible to everyone. In the past as well soloing lot of content existed but it required so much investment that a bare few had it. So people who talk about MA in PvM should also consider it. Imo the very fact that OCPs allowed to so much easily accessible soloable playstyles killed it and is why population is so low. I personally quit PvM after everything became so bland and boring as all Ive seen everywhere were afk auto casters (seriously man this was the most ridiculous -_- I've seen and needs to go asap) and GXs soloing stuff everywhere. No one wanted to prty anymore. Why share loots when you can solo it and get all. People do this for a few days and then quit when it gets monotonous and boring.

This is just a constructive way of addressing issue, which I've been saying for months ... in a trolling way hahaha

Basically, people get fed with drugs. They wanna be strong but they dont wanna work to achieve their dream goals. They dont wanna soend time or money. Since Camp gave them with drugs, some felt godly suddenly. Then comes the tricky part. What is easy to get is also easy to have no values. Thus, some quit because everything became so boring when they realized other people are also godly just fine. Some still remain in game to one hit delete and feel godly. These people are so delusional lol

#232 knightof01

knightof01

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 26 November 2020 - 07:57 AM

IRO forums are full of crybabies. I feel like I’m getting rekt by all the salty tears here lol

There are cheaters in both guilds now. It’s also another fault of Camp. I understand that Autopot, and Auto target and such is just hard to detect but for obvious No delay edit that RGs use is just so damn noticeable and they still don’t get banned. I mean, yeah if Camp finally decided to ban NDL now, pro NDL RGs might cry and quit because the reality would hit them hard that they ain’t nothing but just cheaters xD

Quiting and crying about cheating beating you is just a loser. I’ve been fighting cheaters since 2011. I stop WoE. I don’t always win against cheaters meh

And for MA in WoE, idk ... if 25-30 wiped 60+ And it was not due to MA and both sides use cheats, then it must die t the difference between WoErs and a PvMers??? -

i got your point and you're right as well. the ndl is blatant and no one got banned. even they've been report made. but i just couldn't be bothered anymore to send ticket to old low wage support gm lol.

are you talking about me or what? i quit cause there's no fun anymore :v i've had my memories beating animosity and cs back then lmao:p don't want to spoil my memories by playing with bunch of cheaters. also, back then cheaters are not noticeable as nowadays cause there's plenty of players joined WoE.

#233 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10853 posts

Posted 26 November 2020 - 08:02 AM

i got your point and you're right as well. the ndl is blatant and no one got banned. even they've been report made. but i just couldn't be bothered anymore to send ticket to old low wage support gm lol.

are you talking about me or what? i quit cause there's no fun anymore :v i've had my memories beating animosity and cs back then lmao:p don't want to spoil my memories by playing with bunch of cheaters. also, back then cheaters are not noticeable as nowadays cause there's plenty of players joined WoE.

Not directly at you but to everyone. You should not quit WoE just because there are cheaters. Always remember that if you play legit, and they need to use cheats to specifically fight you. This means that,

1. You are already a better player than them and

2. They prefer to deceive themselves because they are too -_- to face the reality

So even i die or get rekt, I feel honored actually. So if you enjoy WoE, don't quit for that petty reason.

Edited by ChakriGuard, 26 November 2020 - 08:03 AM.

#234 Biggggg

Biggggg

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 699 posts

Posted 26 November 2020 - 08:20 AM

Okay so say this stat is true and 50% use ndl, at least 80% of jet use ndl and they still lose with bigger numbers. Let’s say 50% use AP like you say. When you use a 3rd party potting program you can’t use other skills until it’s done potting. So does it really help using AP since you can’t do both pot and cast at the same time? You just sound like you are hear to try and throw shade without knowing facts. I can happily say I have never had my account hacked from sharing cheats. Can Jet?

#235 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10853 posts

Posted 26 November 2020 - 08:25 AM

50%? I think both guilds have like 95.69% of people who use some sort of illegal edits, one way or another hahaha. Pulling stats out of my ass though x..D

#236 knightof01

knightof01

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 26 November 2020 - 08:35 AM

Okay so say this stat is true and 50% use ndl, at least 80% of jet use ndl and they still lose with bigger numbers. Let’s say 50% use AP like you say. When you use a 3rd party potting program you can’t use other skills until it’s done potting. So does it really help using AP since you can’t do both pot and cast at the same time? You just sound like you are hear to try and throw shade without knowing facts. I can happily say I have never had my account hacked from sharing cheats. Can Jet?

first of all, i am not with jet lmao :U and i don't give a -_- about who win or who lose.

and who says when using AP you won't be able to use other skills? you're dead wrong :) get your facts right first eh.

where does this getting account hacked from sharing cheats coming from? Camp literally said it's random. read more here please :v https://forums.warpp...ine-11-20-2020/

#237 shrikarash

shrikarash

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 121 posts
  • Server:Renewal Chaos

Posted 26 November 2020 - 08:36 AM

Weren’t you one of the people that against kro mvp shadow gears. I thought you don’t against natural gameplay progression lol iro trolled you really bad huh. People that against kro shadow gears are the one that supposed to be held responsible for all this jro ocp mess. Now we go this route with 4 kiel effect (2 in accessory). So you are saying someone with 10++b gears should not die from someone with 500m gears? Lol I see why you against kro shadow gears because your mvp cards will be obsolete. But you probably never thought in your wildest dream that iro will bring you a nightmare beyond repair with ocp? Lmao

I don't know where you got this idea from. I barely am active on forums (except once in a while). Tbh I only have a rough idea about what items you talking about and don't even know the names. I wouldn't even be here in forums if I hadn't gotten so annoyed when I tried to play this game after so long but kept getting annoyed by the brain-dead MA play and all those new players we tried to get to play WoE just have up after looking at that ridiculous scene. I never spoke at all during whatever it is you're talking about. And at the very least I can confidently say I had no idea of the existence of a forum warrior such as urself until recently.

You keep interpreting stuff so wierdly. I never said 10b++ should not complain if 500m+. In fact I don't even own many MVPs. I'm one of those guys who has played this game for so long yet have -_-ty luck with in game content. And no I don't have a Kiel. Or gods. The point was, people saying RG is more broken then MA GX is bonkers because the very premise is based on the RG having a Kiel card (and maybe Tao).

Seeing how WP has begun allowing jRO gears in kachua but nerfing the explosive ones into the "-K"(star eyepatch, Celine brooch, etc) version would mean that no future OCP would probably be as strong as an Enforcers shoes while things like shield rings, soul expansion rings still seem to be not nerfed. So by this logic all future similar rings probably won't be nerfed either. But something as strong as an enforcer type shoes has a high chance of being introduced as their "-K" version.

Edited by shrikarash, 26 November 2020 - 08:42 AM.

#238 knightof01

knightof01

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 26 November 2020 - 08:38 AM

Not directly at you but to everyone. You should not quit WoE just because there are cheaters. Always remember that if you play legit, and they need to use cheats to specifically fight you. This means that,

1. You are already a better player than them and

2. They prefer to deceive themselves because they are too -_- to face the reality

So even i die or get rekt, I feel honored actually. So if you enjoy WoE, don't quit for that petty reason.

thanks for this. you put it very nicely. someone out there might need to read this.

#239 Valtios

Valtios

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 363 posts

Posted 26 November 2020 - 08:52 AM

where did you get that conclusion from? you seems active in this forums but apparently only read what you feels is good for you eh. Campitor said that affected account is fairly random, some account not even been touched in years. so your conclusion is BS. read more here; https://forums.warpp...ine-11-20-2020/

The accounts hacked were not strictly random, a lot of them were related to some group of people that it seems they were from the same guild. I talked to some of them at this was the pattern.

How this hacked could happen? Simple, on a discord group via a shared file. Now nothing is clear but, this is the more feasible reason. The issue could be more complicated but hacking is not magic, sometimes it happens were people are not always aware of what they're doing.

Edited by Valtios, 26 November 2020 - 08:55 AM.

#240 knightof01

knightof01

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 26 November 2020 - 09:09 AM

The accounts hacked were not strictly random, a lot of them were related to some group of people that it seems they were from the same guild. I talked to some of them at this was the pattern.

How this hacked could happen? Simple, on a discord group via a shared file. Now nothing is clear but, this is the more feasible reason. The issue could be more complicated but hacking is not magic, sometimes it happens were people are not always aware of what they're doing.

hmmmmmm GM who investigated this issues who has accessed to database vs someone who talked to some of "them" hmmm i wonder who should i believe :thinking:

whatever you said here is speculation, and hold it right there, you said it. you said it right there. "nothing is clear" nuff said. you don't know anything.

#241 awesomegeek

awesomegeek

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1629 posts

Posted 26 November 2020 - 09:43 AM

people bringing up a stupid rumor that most of the people that got hacked are from Je taime DESPITE Campitor himself said so otherwise is beyond me.

#242 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10853 posts

Posted 26 November 2020 - 10:42 AM

Aha, from WoE drama ... last but not least, are we now moving onto "Hacking spree incident". You are all crybabies, ... God of justice, please help us lol

#243 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3958 posts
  • LocationUnderground like a wild potato
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 26 November 2020 - 11:20 AM

....and this is why I play FS bishops. Less -_- to look at...

#244 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 26 November 2020 - 11:24 AM

Some people are fiercely preparing themselves for when they officialize mental gymnastics as an olympic category.

#245 Valtios

Valtios

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 363 posts

Posted 26 November 2020 - 12:03 PM

hmmmmmm GM who investigated this issues who has accessed to database vs someone who talked to some of "them" hmmm i wonder who should i believe :thinking:

whatever you said here is speculation, and hold it right there, you said it. you said it right there. "nothing is clear" nuff said. you don't know anything.

It's just common sense, you think that those accounts were hacked just because? Don't be so naive. Nothing is clear for the sake of semantics. Also, the GMs obviously wouldn't know the activity of the players outside the game itself. It doesn't matter if they were part of a guild or not, what matters is that maybe they had something in common and the more feasible way could be sharing a discord group.

I'm just mention all of this because this hacking case brought a lot of confusion for a lot of people and a big lesson can be learned from this, be careful on what you are doing on the internet, even something as harmless as clicking/downloading something on a Ragnarok discord group could bring you a lot of harm.

Edited by Valtios, 26 November 2020 - 03:59 PM.

#246 knightof01

knightof01

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 26 November 2020 - 04:28 PM

It's just common sense, you think that those accounts were hacked just because? Don't be so naive. Nothing is clear for the sake of semantics. Also, the GMs obviously wouldn't know the activity of the players outside the game itself. It doesn't matter if they were part of a guild or not, what matters is that maybe they had something in common and the more feasible way could be sharing a discord group.

I'm just mention all of this because this hacking case brought a lot of confusion for a lot of people and a big lesson can be learned from this, be careful on what you are doing on the internet, even something as harmless as clicking/downloading something on a Ragnarok discord group could bring you a lot of harm.

calling me naive when all you did was making an assumption. no proof no whatsoever just straight outta your ass. there is one fact, GM knows more than this than YOU.

#247 iNeedFluffs

iNeedFluffs

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1651 posts

Posted 26 November 2020 - 04:42 PM

Stop it guys, nobody cheats in woe theres already easy anti cheat to stop your programs from working

#248 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3542 posts

Posted 26 November 2020 - 05:43 PM

EAC was never fixed so cheaters still out there lurkin in woe. Woe is not rewarding anyways so why ppls still woe these days lol. It only gives ppls headache (supplying members, working with schedule, trashtalkin). Even kachuas and ocps more op than some god eqs.

#249 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10853 posts

Posted 26 November 2020 - 06:03 PM

Cheaters or not is not a problem. I've been fighting cheaters since 2011. I dont always win but I dont always lose and get destroyed by cheaters. Ok, a cheater kills me, good job? I kill a cheater, double suck for you to be a baddy lol

Why do people WoE? I dont know. For me, I dont WoE for rewards. I just WoE because for nostalgia memories back in 2003 when I tried WoE in Thai RO. I'm sure RO has a place in everyone's childhood memories. 

#250 CritQuick

CritQuick

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 26 November 2020 - 06:45 PM

Going back to the original topic.

I just recently invested on enforcer shoes and GX gears 2 weeks ago and it kind of pains me to see that this will get nerfed. However, I do agree that it is overpowered and nerfing it is inevitable.

Aside from disabling it in WOE, I personally think that the effect that should be revamped or removed is the 30% increase in MA damage per Poison React level known. Either remove that boost or reduce it to 5% per poison react level. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users