Looks like GMs listens to a few chosen players *Enforcer nerf* - Page 11 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * - 11 votes

Looks like GMs listens to a few chosen players *Enforcer nerf*

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
363 replies to this topic

#251 Essmikayl

Essmikayl

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • Twitter:@bhismocabbage
  • Locationphone code +62
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Mayhem

Posted 26 November 2020 - 07:04 PM

The accounts hacked were not strictly random, a lot of them were related to some group of people that it seems they were from the same guild. I talked to some of them at this was the pattern.

How this hacked could happen? Simple, on a discord group via a shared file. Now nothing is clear but, this is the more feasible reason. The issue could be more complicated but hacking is not magic, sometimes it happens were people are not always aware of what they're doing.

hmm i dont think this is right,
i am one of the victim. Of all the victim and 3 of my friends are all non woe 
2 of em even are new players, which had leveling gear hacked

and there is 2 completely unrelated culprits on this hacking spree.

#252 Valtios

Valtios

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 363 posts

Posted 26 November 2020 - 07:45 PM

calling me naive when all you did was making an assumption. no proof no whatsoever just straight outta your ass. there is one fact, GM knows more than this than YOU.

You still don't get the point, right? Please read the second paragraph that I wrote on my previous response. I hope you had read to this point because it seems that are straight away ignoring and responding what you are quoting. 

#253 knightof01

knightof01

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 26 November 2020 - 08:51 PM

You still don't get the point, right? Please read the second paragraph that I wrote on my previous response. I hope you had read to this point because it seems that are straight away ignoring and responding what you are quoting. 

i do read:v but it's just your assumption. like i said you talk straight out of your ass. how about you show some proof that there is indeed people sharing these so called cheat that apparently ONLY been using among the people who WoE. none of us all know -_- all about any of this hack thing unless you can provide some sort of proof. you talked to some of "friend" doesnt mean -_- all.

Edited by knightof01, 26 November 2020 - 08:53 PM.

#254 Valtios

Valtios

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 363 posts

Posted 26 November 2020 - 10:10 PM

i do read:v but it's just your assumption. like i said you talk straight out of your ass. how about you show some proof that there is indeed people sharing these so called cheat that apparently ONLY been using among the people who WoE. none of us all know -_- all about any of this hack thing unless you can provide some sort of proof. you talked to some of "friend" doesnt mean -_- all.

You still don't get and I'm actually really amazed about the confidence of your response. Let me just be clear with some bullet points, maybe with simple sentences you can get what I'm trying to communicate.

• This hack is not related directly to the WoE players, it just happened to a lot of people that played Woe, got affected by it and by chance, I knew some of them and got some testimonies.
  • ​I never claimed that this happened because they were using cheats. You just assumed it. 
  • Hacking is not juju magic or any kind of mystery. Anyone with the IQ of a goldfish could hack, they just need to throw the bait by using the hack/file to people and wait to see if they catch someone off-guard.
  • The hack could happened in multiple ways, stop thinking that the scenario that I'm describing is the absolute truth, that's why I clearly said on my first post, things could be more complicated. What matters is the idea behind the reasoning.

You clearly know how  to read and write in English but, you clearly cannot understand the message behind the words and straight up give whatever meaning that suites your simpleton mind.

Edited by Valtios, 26 November 2020 - 10:19 PM.

#255 knightof01

knightof01

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 26 November 2020 - 11:13 PM

You still don't get and I'm actually really amazed about the confidence of your response. Let me just be clear with some bullet points, maybe with simple sentences you can get what I'm trying to communicate.

• This hack is not related directly to the WoE players, it just happened to a lot of people that played Woe, got affected by it and by chance, I knew some of them and got some testimonies.
  • ​I never claimed that this happened because they were using cheats. You just assumed it. 
  • Hacking is not juju magic or any kind of mystery. Anyone with the IQ of a goldfish could hack, they just need to throw the bait by using the hack/file to people and wait to see if they catch someone off-guard.
  • The hack could happened in multiple ways, stop thinking that the scenario that I'm describing is the absolute truth, that's why I clearly said on my first post, things could be more complicated. What matters is the idea behind the reasoning.

You clearly know how  to read and write in English but, you clearly cannot understand the message behind the words and straight up give whatever meaning that suites your simpleton mind.

how about you read what you wrote lmao. you just don't know a -_- thing about any of this. how about just shut the -_- up and take what Camp said as it is? he's the only one here knows what's going on. he knows things behind the scene. all the other things of HOW it could've happened doesn't mean -_- cause there is no proof of such thing.

why do you have to act like you know it all? i said it once again, you talked straight out of your ass.

Edited by knightof01, 26 November 2020 - 11:14 PM.

#256 iNeedFluffs

iNeedFluffs

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1651 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 26 November 2020 - 11:34 PM

how about you read what you wrote lmao. you just don't know a -_- thing about any of this. how about just shut the -_- up and take what Camp said as it is? he's the only one here knows what's going on. he knows things behind the scene. all the other things of HOW it could've happened doesn't mean -_- cause there is no proof of such thing.

why do you have to act like you know it all? i said it once again, you talked straight out of your ass.

mad cus downloaded a cheat and got hacked lmao next time if u want to play woe just dont use cheats and stop flaming other ppl who are clearly better than you on the forums  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  

#257 iNeedFluffs

iNeedFluffs

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1651 posts

Posted 26 November 2020 - 11:36 PM

wasnt jetaime that guild that got mass hacked cuz they downloading cheats with keyloggers? @_@

i laugh

#258 Valtios

Valtios

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 363 posts

Posted 26 November 2020 - 11:40 PM

At last you made it clear that this whole non sense that you have been writing it's because you just got upset by my opinion on this matter.

Threads or discussions seems to be something that your feelings can't handle.

It's a very sad world for you to know that people can express whatever they want, isn't it?

#259 knightof01

knightof01

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 27 November 2020 - 12:00 AM

At last you made it clear that this whole non sense that you have been writing it's because you just got upset by my opinion on this matter.

Threads or discussions seems to be something that your feelings can't handle.

It's a very sad world for you to know that people can express whatever they want, isn't it?

oh sorry. i am not upset at all honestly :U sorry for making you think that. i really do not care about your opinion when there's a fact from GM huhu.

#260 Valtios

Valtios

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 363 posts

Posted 27 November 2020 - 12:17 AM

oh sorry. i am not upset at all honestly :U sorry for making you think that. i really do not care about your opinion when there's a fact from GM huhu.

This is you right now

127723599-3184120845026047-8316008792581

>I'm not mad and I don't care about your opinion, even though I told you to shut up.
>Look at me I'm very cool handling this situation.

Funny thing of all of this is that what Campitor said about this thing being random, do not enter with conflict with the scenario that I mentioned or other ones that could happened.

You made me smirk, I give you that.

Edited by Valtios, 27 November 2020 - 12:50 AM.

#261 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10853 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 27 November 2020 - 12:24 AM

So many matches going on on this thread. Wtf? Rolf

Chakri, the justice vs GX crybabies

AwesomeGeek, the exiled RG vs a random GX whinner about which class is actually more OP

Big, the forums warrior of Smokies vs Henderson, the forum warrior of Jets, on math competition.

Knight vs Valtios on who is a better forums detective to track down the origin of hacking spree.

OMGLUL

#262 Valtios

Valtios

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 363 posts

Posted 27 November 2020 - 12:29 AM

AwesomeGeek, the exiled RG vs a random GX whinner about which class is actually more OP

Big, the forums warrior of Smokies vs Henderson, the forum warrior of Jets, on math competition.

Knight vs Valtios on who is a better forums detective to track down the origin of hacking spree.

OMGLUL

Don't you know that everything happens because it's random?

The hacking spree was random.

Damage benchmarks between whos better between GX and RG are random.

This thread is random.

This post is also random.

The world is random.

Random.

Edited by Valtios, 27 November 2020 - 12:29 AM.

#263 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10853 posts

Posted 27 November 2020 - 12:31 AM

Don't you know that everything happens because it's random?

The hacking spree was random.

Damage benchmarks between whos better between GX and RG are random.

This thread is random.

This post is also random.

The world is random.

Random.

I dont care tbh.

All I care is I hope Camp will follow through his plan on nerfing the shoes. I dont expect players to come back but at least future updates might have some meaning instead of new contents getting one shot here and there by low investment MA build and people won't be too quick to quit.

#264 Valtios

Valtios

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 363 posts

Posted 27 November 2020 - 12:34 AM

I dont care tbh.

All I care is I hope Camp will follow through his plan on nerfing the shoes. I dont expect players to come back but at least future updates might have some meaning instead of new contents getting one shot here and there by low investment MA build and people won't be too quick to quit.

My previous post was a joke btw but anyways. Yes, Enforcer shoes needs to be nerfed, it's the more logical thing to do as the current state of the game. Too much power for that low investment is not healthy for the game. This is not something new, nerfs are common in any kind of game, Ragnarok is not the exception of it.

Edited by Valtios, 27 November 2020 - 12:38 AM.

#265 Meddler01

Meddler01

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 412 posts
  • Server:iRO - Thor/Transcendence

Posted 27 November 2020 - 12:44 AM

The PROBLEM iS when Players, both PVM and WoE, want NEW ITEMS but can't embrace the NEW ABILITIES it brings --- specially if it would cause "veteran" players to lose  :heh:  :heh:  :heh:

Playing in Renewal servers means you are subjected to CHANGE, both in PVM and WoE-- dont expect to be the same as always like years ago.

I don't know what the situation in WoE, but does Orc Lord MVP card still works inside agits? all i see is GTB and TGK hype, well that don't wont work on MA users.

So i really wonder how 20-30 MA users could outpower a bigger group and reason they just backslide and MA(suicide) :heh: :heh: :heh:

Btw every guild could recruit/use MA users too right?  

Now they release SE, and it has 2 mvp card effect (Kiel + vesper) for mages-- i wonder if this will get the same attention too?

Edited by Meddler01, 27 November 2020 - 12:45 AM.

#266 knightof01

knightof01

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 27 November 2020 - 12:48 AM

OMGLUL

hey hey i am not a detective '-' im just stating what camp said. that is all lmao.

#267 aTID2

aTID2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1715 posts
  • LocationLocation
  • Server:Server

Posted 27 November 2020 - 03:50 AM

damn, so many rich player here talking about end-game and god equipment

and there so many pro WOE e-sport, complain about too much on everything.

OMG can someone give me, newbie player some zeny or equipment pls

:ani_slur:  :ani_slur:  :ani_slur:  :ani_slur:  :ani_slur:  :ani_slur:

#268 lorenz1375

lorenz1375

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3554 posts
  • Server:Fate/Grand Order NA

Posted 27 November 2020 - 06:09 AM

WOE e-sport you say?

I call for Agit Lords!

#269 icchigosan

icchigosan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 511 posts

Posted 27 November 2020 - 07:20 AM

From all the things i read from this post:

[1] Vets with gods and mvps are sad, that they can't control the ingame market like they used to be, since new [poor] players now have power in their hand. Classic capitalism.

[2] WOE vets just loose their mind when dying from a new pvm player, as it hurts their precious ego. You whiners should get an appointment with a psychatrist and fix the ego complex.

At the end of the day, this is the underlying issue.

@campitor

#270 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10853 posts

Posted 27 November 2020 - 08:45 AM

GX IS a glass-cannon. If MA nerfed, i just revert back to my CI+CRS build.
CI always had more DPS than MA, and now with EDP halving gone, CI are still more powerful BUT with more investment of course.
The investment to be crazy powerful using MA is just too low.
i play RG too, and the investment of my RG are 3-4x higher than my GX, but still my GX delete all of content easily except ET which need to add in ranged damage such as SD/Grim/CRS

from the course of discussion, it is you yourself that does not provide data/comparison/proof, the argument thrower have the burden of proof ofc.
what is your argument? balancing in WoE, PvM or both?
if you wanna talk damage and survivability, my physRK does more damage and is more tanky than my VP-CS RG with the same amount of investment, it is just restricted to melee damage.
my bowSC DPS far tops RG and is more elusive (stalk, invisibility, backslide), again with the same amount of investment

i dont mind MA being nerfed if its the way to restore player/revitalize WoE/ positive outcome for RO, but for that reason only and WP team must provide valid projection.
i have RG too and i dont mind shield ring being nerfed if its for the reason above

Just gonna repost a constructive non-peesonal biased opinion here.

For biased post opinions ... lol

1. Noobs are crying because if the shoes are nerf'ed, they won't feel godly to clear end game contents anymore with just 1b investment. GX mains know better that even without shoes, GX still top DPS out there granted, some investment needed. Which means crybabies only want want and want without giving back. They don't want to support iRO by either playing or spending money. They just want an instant godly ticket to feed their ego. Unhealthy mentality there.

2. WoE vets lost the castle 2 weeks ago and non one came to make a crying thread. So they dont mind about losing. Winning and losing is part of a competition. Last week, the PvMers didn't even want to attack Valf 2 because they died too many times and they were tired of a long walk to the emp room, so we had to change from Valf 2 to Nith 2 instead to compromise. The bigger guild compromised to attack. The other smaller guild compromised by letting the attacking guild choose the castle.

So with Essmikayl's post, it is clear that crybabies are mad because their ego will get shut down and they won't be able to one shot and play God in game anymore. Up to 11 pages, not a single GX crybaby has given out a reason why MA is not broken. Even Camp already explained.

Edited by ChakriGuard, 27 November 2020 - 08:52 AM.

#271 TattooedChef

TattooedChef

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 531 posts
  • LocationSeventh level of Hell

Posted 27 November 2020 - 09:01 AM

Damn near 270 pages of complaining and toxicity, and you guys wonder why WoE is dying out? It's not the GM's or studio, it's the players that are killing WoE...

#272 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10853 posts

Posted 27 November 2020 - 09:14 AM

iRO is dying not because of WP alone, players also contribute to that cause. You aint wrong. People will quit regardless, doesn't matter if it's WoE or even PvM. Truth is, most of us don't support iRO as much as we wanna believe we do and simultaneously iRO doesn't support players as much as it should.

#273 junioran

junioran

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 371 posts

Posted 27 November 2020 - 09:20 AM

toxicity is a sign of a living woe...

#274 Biggggg

Biggggg

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 699 posts

Posted 27 November 2020 - 09:59 AM

WOE e-sport you say?

I call for Agit Lords!

Smokies would easily win any 12v12 vs jet and they know it. That’s why they need the crazy gears because they have no idea how to woe or play as a group.

#275 TattooedChef

TattooedChef

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 531 posts
  • LocationSeventh level of Hell

Posted 27 November 2020 - 01:37 PM

toxicity is a sign of a living woe...

Incorrect

0 user(s) are reading this topic