Looks like GMs listens to a few chosen players *Enforcer nerf* - Page 13 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * - 11 votes

Looks like GMs listens to a few chosen players *Enforcer nerf*

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
363 replies to this topic

#301 Essmikayl

Essmikayl

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • Twitter:@bhismocabbage
  • Locationphone code +62
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Mayhem

Posted 03 December 2020 - 04:51 PM

Yes most MVP you can easily kill them. Just like with other classes. 

But yeah, people exaggerates too much that Enforcer alone makes a GX OP, which is false. You still need other gears to fully make decent build. Try using a GX with enforcer shoes and these so called "cheap gears" and lets see if you can easily farm instances like sky fortress for example. 

of all the hard instance u pick Stefan's!

but here's the deal:
if i dont use enforc shoes, my crit/ Crossimpact GX can whoosh stefan easy BUT with gg gears
like 3x++ true eremes, +15 crimson dagger/katar, with bio5 hat etc.

but using enforc shoes, maybe u only need the crimson weapon alone

and, okay, lets say you need 2b investment on GX including enforc shoes to solo stefan
but then u need 6b+ on RK to solo it
u need 6b+ on RG to solo it
u need 6b+ on SC to solo it

another example, naked GX with only enforc + KvM weapon (+9 is enough) or infiltrators, or illu infiltrators can solo GMT easy, just dark claw and ma, done
my RG need 5b++ investment to solo it, and with effort spamming VP -CS like crazy
my RK need 5b++ invetstment + the runes

its about the investment to get crazy strong, if u cant OHKO mvps now, you will get there, while the other class cannot get there
*the OHKO is a bit rhetorical ofc, with crazy strong gears ofc still need to maybe 2-5x MA .. but you should get the point*
**edit: oh and dont ask what main i am, u can see it in my display picture

Edited by Essmikayl, 03 December 2020 - 04:52 PM.

#302 nazhioozh

nazhioozh

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 668 posts
  • LocationSantiago, Chile
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 03 December 2020 - 04:56 PM

but here's the deal:
if i dont use enforc shoes, my crit/ Crossimpact GX can whoosh stefan easy BUT with gg gears

and, okay, lets say you need 2b investment on GX including enforc shoes to solo stefan

another example, naked GX with only enforc + KvM weapon (+9 is enough) or infiltrators, or illu infiltrators can solo GMT easy, just dark claw and ma, done
my RG need 5b++ investment to solo it, and with effort spamming VP -CS like crazy

its about the investment to get crazy strong, if u cant OHKO mvps now, you will get there, while the other class cannot get there
*the OHKO is a bit rhetorical ofc, with crazy strong gears ofc still need to maybe 2-5x MA .. but you should get the point*

In fact when i did instances with my gx i don't even need potions because i could cure myself with Solar sword. 

Since i sold all my gx gears and i started with my DB RK again i have to spend millions every week in potions, food and stuff. 

#303 chumar

chumar

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 262 posts
  • LocationSomewhere Outside Earth
  • Server:Chaos!

Posted 03 December 2020 - 05:16 PM

but here's the deal:

2b investment is not cheap and you need more than that, I invested 4b+ for my GX MA to do Skyfortress and I still die sometimes. And yes I do agree that its a cheaper build, but u need more than Enforcer Shoes to make a decent MA build.

For that GMT, can you post a video for that i wanna learn from the master.

Edited by chumar, 03 December 2020 - 05:23 PM.

#304 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10854 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 03 December 2020 - 05:42 PM

Are we really going to argue whether GX is OP or not? Hmm ...

#305 Essmikayl

Essmikayl

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • Locationphone code +62

Posted 03 December 2020 - 06:28 PM

PM me your email, i'll send you the rrf.

just open Alt+Q to make sure that i am naked, nothing more than enforcer shoes and +11 Kvm dagger

#306 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10854 posts

Posted 03 December 2020 - 06:49 PM

2b investment is not cheap and you need more than that, I invested 4b+ for my GX MA to do Skyfortress and I still die sometimes. And yes I do agree that its a cheaper build, but u need more than Enforcer Shoes to make a decent MA build.

Imagine your fist hit 1.36m with Dark claw and 500k+ without Dark claw.

#307 FBKFBKFBK

FBKFBKFBK

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 442 posts

Posted 03 December 2020 - 07:02 PM

Imagine wearing BiS equips and doing dmg...but yea gx with trash gear and enforcer shoes is already doing like 100k or 200k not hard to imagine doing GMT with just enforcer and KVM

#308 yamasakai90

yamasakai90

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3029 posts
  • LocationUnder the Ground
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 03 December 2020 - 07:22 PM

+ 10 King of spirit Circlet - 750-1b?
Imperial feather combo - 750-1b?
Nature Dress - 750-1b?
+9 Skin of Ladon - used to be 1b, 500m now?
+7 Enforcer Shoes - 400-450m?
Ring of Jupiter - 750-1b?
Immortal Dog Tag - Erm no idea..

Too lazy but still 4-5b there. Enforcer shoes are cheap, every other gears aren't.  :rolleyes:

But I have no doubt you can complete fenrir with just enforcer shoes and kvm weapon. Just to be safe throw in a phen clip.

GX have been able to complete fenrir with just RC and DC a long time ago.

Edited by yamasakai90, 03 December 2020 - 07:32 PM.

#309 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10854 posts

Posted 03 December 2020 - 07:37 PM

+ 10 King of spirit Circlet - 750-1b?
Imperial feather combo - 750-1b?
Nature Dress - 750-1b?
+9 Skin of Ladon - used to be 1b, 500m now?
+7 Enforcer Shoes - 400-450m?
Ring of Jupiter - 750-1b?
Immortal Dog Tag - Erm no idea..

Too lazy but still 4-5b there. Enforcer shoes are cheap, every other gears aren't.  :rolleyes:

But I have no doubt you can complete fenrir with just enforcer shoes and kvm weapon. Just to be safe throw in a phen clip.

GX have been able to complete fenrir with just RC and DC a long time ago.

Yes, but for the same fund, other classes beside Ranger probably dont even come close. Since I only play RG and I've deleted all my RG vids to not misguide players, I can safely say that ... this RG video below is quite accurate. How much for all those items? First and for most, 3 +14 level 4 items ... for 350k VP lel

Ofc it probably wont take just 2b but comparing relatively, GX is the most efficient class out there. No one can argue that. Not sure why some people are still trying to say otherwise.

#310 FBKFBKFBK

FBKFBKFBK

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 442 posts

Posted 03 December 2020 - 08:07 PM

Yes, but for the same fund, other classes beside Ranger probably dont even come close. Since I only play RG and I've deleted all my RG vids to not misguide players, I can safely say that ... this RG video below is quite accurate. How much for all those items? First and for most, 3 +14 level 4 items ... for 350k VP lel

Ofc it probably wont take just 2b but comparing relatively, GX is the most efficient class out there. No one can argue that. Not sure why some people are still trying to say otherwise.

Yea ill agree GX does more with similar funding

Royal Guard Faceworm Queen | Hard Amdarais iRO Chaos - YouTube

This guy got like 3b-4b in gear(minus the +14) and doing 600k dmg per vp and spamming it at like 5 or 7 hits per sec 3m~4.2m dps

iRO GX Meteor Assault Advanced Old Glast Heim - YouTube

This gx has around the same funding and doing 14m per sec

#311 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10854 posts

Posted 03 December 2020 - 08:25 PM

Yea ill agree GX does more with similar funding

Royal Guard Faceworm Queen | Hard Amdarais iRO Chaos - YouTube

This guy got like 3b-4b in gear(minus the +14) and doing 600k dmg per vp and spamming it at like 5 or 7 hits per sec 3m~4.2m dps

iRO GX Meteor Assault Advanced Old Glast Heim - YouTube

This gx has around the same funding and doing 14m per sec

Not to mention, Geek uses AHK or macro to do fast VP. Need him to come verify this. I only remember he and Ashukel always or used to argue lol. Anyway, manual VP ie play by clicking doesnt even go that fast. Same to OB/ED with Shield rings and Kiel, people still need to use NDL to bypass OB hard anime.

Edit: Actually, if you look at the video timeline, it takes from 1:24 to 1:40 before he can kill Nightmare Am. That is 16 seconds for 42m HP. Literally, he's not even doing that 4m/sec even with macro or AHK lol

Edited by ChakriGuard, 03 December 2020 - 09:40 PM.

#312 yamasakai90

yamasakai90

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3029 posts
  • LocationUnder the Ground

Posted 03 December 2020 - 09:47 PM

I'm not arguing that its cheap to gear for the sake of completing and killing certain MVPs.

But I find it a bit off when players are being told all you need is enforcer shoe to kill MVPs. After they bought it they find that they are just doing 100-300k dmg every 0.75s, then they have to invest another 2-5b to get it at a decent lvl, and thats still far from 10-20m per MA.

Please spread the acompanying info as well.

#313 FBKFBKFBK

FBKFBKFBK

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 442 posts

Posted 03 December 2020 - 11:00 PM

Not to mention, Geek uses AHK or macro to do fast VP. Need him to come verify this. I only remember he and Ashukel always or used to argue lol. Anyway, manual VP ie play by clicking doesnt even go that fast. Same to OB/ED with Shield rings and Kiel, people still need to use NDL to bypass OB hard anime.

Edit: Actually, if you look at the video timeline, it takes from 1:24 to 1:40 before he can kill Nightmare Am. That is 16 seconds for 42m HP. Literally, he's not even doing that 4m/sec even with macro or AHK lol

Yea just went off what i felt it looked like from the vid should have used the timer to be exact. 

Edited by FBKFBKFBK, 03 December 2020 - 11:01 PM.

#314 aTID2

aTID2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1715 posts
  • LocationLocation
  • Server:Server

Posted 04 December 2020 - 12:18 AM

why player talking about investment in zeny than "FUN" or "INTERESED ON" 

this become out of context soon.

#315 FBKFBKFBK

FBKFBKFBK

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 442 posts

Posted 04 December 2020 - 03:57 PM

why player talking about investment in zeny than "FUN" or "INTERESED ON" 

this become out of context soon.

Do you have fun spamming 1 button to do alot of dmg? If you were to show yourself mvping or farming to a random person that never played RO they wouldnt be interested in it. The gameplay is not that exciting maybe if they saw some interesting costumes they would be interested. The gameplay itself is meh only exciting thing is that 0.01% drop.

#316 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10854 posts

Posted 04 December 2020 - 07:18 PM

I'm not arguing that its cheap to gear for the sake of completing and killing certain MVPs.

But I find it a bit off when players are being told all you need is enforcer shoe to kill MVPs. After they bought it they find that they are just doing 100-300k dmg every 0.75s, then they have to invest another 2-5b to get it at a decent lvl, and thats still far from 10-20m per MA.

Please spread the acompanying info as well.

I see. If they aint happy, they can try ... RG. Obviously, few people here did mention RG is more OP than GX already. With 700m investment ( = to Enforcer shoes? ), maybe RG can do more than 300k per 0.75 sec. Unless those people are simply lying ... /hmm. If RG still doesnt work out, maybe try Sura? Idk lol

I dont play GX but from looking at it, a level 175 GX probably can kill GTB, Bapho, and all those classic MvPs with just the shoes though unless kill means 1HKO ... then ... lol

Do you have fun spamming 1 button to do alot of dmg? If you were to show yourself mvping or farming to a random person that never played RO they wouldnt be interested in it. The gameplay is not that exciting maybe if they saw some interesting costumes they would be interested. The gameplay itself is meh only exciting thing is that 0.01% drop.

Yes, some people do have fun. If it aint fun to you, that is probably you've been enjoying your power for so long already. I'm sure your first time of reaching high damage with just one skill, you must've been very thrilled and excited, granted you did put lots of investment to gear up though.

I dont think many would pick a class based on pure fun, just some but probably the majority would always pick the most efficient class to save resources ie time.

#317 aTID2

aTID2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1715 posts
  • LocationLocation
  • Server:Server

Posted 05 December 2020 - 03:32 AM

crying because someone doesn't interested the game than what fun are yours?

The point is I don't really care about OPness of classes, I only interested on build mixing and making it work than hope on 0.01% drop or being strongest of the servers.

And yes, someone having fun by spamming 1 button like other FPS game or Mobile do :heh:

#318 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3959 posts
  • LocationUnderground like a wild potato

Posted 05 December 2020 - 03:30 PM

........here is my AB. I have invested alot into him, he can do 10k normal heals so long as I assumptio the person. I invested well over 6bill, why am I not reaching absurdly high heal numbers similar to damage....why is there no jRO shoe that does the same bonuses for heal like Enforcer? I'm sad and depressed....

Untitled.png

Edited by PervySageMarty, 05 December 2020 - 03:31 PM.

#319 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10854 posts

Posted 05 December 2020 - 04:50 PM

........here is my AB. I have invested alot into him, he can do 10k normal heals so long as I assumptio the person. I invested well over 6bill, why am I not reaching absurdly high heal numbers similar to damage....why is there no jRO shoe that does the same bonuses for heal like Enforcer? I'm sad and depressed....

Untitled.png

Time to quit maybe to save yourself, just like other people who have already quit? Maybe that explains why server pop has dropped to less than 1k? Hahaha

#320 FBKFBKFBK

FBKFBKFBK

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 442 posts

Posted 05 December 2020 - 05:30 PM

crying because someone doesn't interested the game than what fun are yours?

The point is I don't really care about OPness of classes, I only interested on build mixing and making it work than hope on 0.01% drop or being strongest of the servers.

And yes, someone having fun by spamming 1 button like other FPS game or Mobile do :heh:

Im not crying im saying if someone was gonna be interested in this game its not from "amazing gameplay" but from the graphics,character appearance,or the music.

I dont care about op classes either. GX will continue to be this strong compared to other classes even without these shoes but its already been said abunch of times. Build mixing? All the current and future builds(if you keep up with kro) are known already you can look them up on youtube. Unless im misunderstanding what you mean by build mixing. Being the strongest on a dying server is pointless.

I dont really play FPS games but they definitely take more skill and have more excitement than this game where you just outgear and outstat the enemy. Sure there is some braindead playstyles even in FPS but a skilled person can overcome it theres not a large gap in items like there would be in RO.

#321 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3542 posts

Posted 05 December 2020 - 07:26 PM

Untitled.png

there's your pilgrim shoes that gives 10% player reduction and like 2 kiel effect and def 250 you can already do 100% player reduc in woe/pvp at low cost if you gear your ab correctly and shoes of punishment that deals million dmg on mobs what else are you complaining for?

#322 icchigosan

icchigosan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 511 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 05 December 2020 - 08:15 PM

This guy is just a hyprocrite, and will manipulate every argument just like above. He will compare a glass canon gx with every other defensive classess just to prove his hilarious point.

When pointed out that these glass canon characters dont have any defensive skills (reflect, Defending Aura) and shield, he said they are not useful in pvm, if it is not useful is pvm then dont use that character in pvm and not compare with it? As proved above RG dps is very similar to a GX. 

Now lets see the scenario, when enforcer becomes trash, GX now have no DMG no defense, and he dies? what about now? the defensive skills and shield is coming quite handy now right? Whats your solution to that? You have no solution, because you dont care about balance, you just want to get away with things your way.

now lets say woe, is the MA gx survive from your reflect on top of you attack dmg? You are just salty that finally a class other than rg can take down your class 1v1, yet the gx 100% dies. 

In the WOE revitalization thread you are okay with ocp delete, but not your precious defensive skills (reflect, Defending Aura), you said it isn't useful, didn't you?

If the GMs can't see through your lies and manipulation, and listens to you, I have nothing to say anymore.

@campitor

Edited by icchigosan, 05 December 2020 - 08:17 PM.

#323 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10854 posts

Posted 05 December 2020 - 08:53 PM

This guy is just a hyprocrite, and will manipulate every argument just like above. He will compare a glass canon gx with every other defensive classess just to prove his hilarious point.

When pointed out that these glass canon characters dont have any defensive skills (reflect, Defending Aura) and shield, he said they are not useful in pvm, if it is not useful is pvm then dont use that character in pvm and not compare with it? As proved above RG dps is very similar to a GX. 

Now lets see the scenario, when enforcer becomes trash, GX now have no DMG no defense, and he dies? what about now? the defensive skills and shield is coming quite handy now right? Whats your solution to that? You have no solution, because you dont care about balance, you just want to get away with things your way.

now lets say woe, is the MA gx survive from your reflect on top of you attack dmg? You are just salty that finally a class other than rg can take down your class 1v1, yet the gx 100% dies. 

In the WOE revitalization thread you are okay with ocp delete, but not your precious defensive skills (reflect, Defending Aura), you said it isn't useful, didn't you?

If the GMs can't see through your lies and manipulation, and listens to you, I have nothing to say anymore.

@campitor

Giving valid proof to support the argument is not a manipulation. Crying without giving out valid proof to back up the argument is a manipulation.

RG can be as glass cannon or as tanky as a player wan ts his RG to be. It is about how you build your class. GX doesnt have defensive skills? Hallucination walk, Cloaking Exceed, Antidote ... ring any bell? Also I didnt know GX wasnt allowed to use a shield. Proving that you're just a crybaby and probably one of those GXs who can only press one skill lol

And nope, you'e not provided any video to show that RG can have DPS very similar to that of GX. Even if you had 150b, you still wouldnt beat GX when it comes to DPS. Proving that you're just a crybaby and probably one of those GXs who can only press one skill x2

A scenario when MA became trash? That aint gonna happen. Since the skill balance update we've received, MA has become a strong skill to use. There are also other good builds as other GX mains already mentioned. Proving that you're just a crybaby and probably one of those GXs who can only press one skill x3

Sure, delete Reflect and Defending aura ... while also delete Cross Impact Cross and Ripper Slasher. Also, since long time ago, Sura and SC have always been able to shut down a RG. Try to think logically and dont let your inferiority gets better of you, so your argument wont revolve around your personal issues lol. I think i'm ok with this fairness. Otherwise, Proving that you're just a crybaby and probably one of those GXs who can only press one skill x4

ROLF xD

Edited by ChakriGuard, 05 December 2020 - 09:48 PM.

#324 Essmikayl

Essmikayl

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • Locationphone code +62

Posted 05 December 2020 - 09:28 PM

when enforcer becomes trash, GX now have no DMG no defense, and he dies?

When enforcer is nerfed, GX have CI and CRS
no defense? do you play GX? do you understand what cloaking exceed and hallucination walk is?
do you understand GX have access to posion to neuter RG? 
do you understand that GX also have access to shield?

asdfsgsgsf.png

also,
again your argument is proofless + you dont know how GX work
RG have similar DPS to GX? 
350 thousand VP versus 10million MA is similar? (this is the damage of my RG and GX with same amount of investment)

?am i stupid or now hundred thousand is similar to millions?

i am GX main, loyal to GX since it was introduced. but your argument is just mindless proofless blabbering.
i play RG too, and i dont mind BOTH being nerfed if it was to revitalize WoE or the server. we just adapt.

#325 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3542 posts

Posted 05 December 2020 - 10:02 PM

the only thing that's problematic with woe scenario is the "Backslide" skill and once suicide OP MA skill GX gets on the crowd, it wipes down the entire guild.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users