Looks like GMs listens to a few chosen players *Enforcer nerf* - Page 14 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * - 11 votes

Looks like GMs listens to a few chosen players *Enforcer nerf*

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
363 replies to this topic

#326 Biggggg

Biggggg

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 699 posts

Posted 05 December 2020 - 10:28 PM

Are we really going to argue whether GX is OP or not? Hmm ...

Regardless it doesn’t matter. Jet is a trash guild and I got ban from smokies cuz I wouldn’t suck up to the girl that doesn’t want her T clocked. RIP chaos server. RIP woe

Edited by Biggggg, 05 December 2020 - 10:29 PM.

#327 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10853 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 05 December 2020 - 10:37 PM

Regardless it doesn’t matter. Jet is a trash guild and I got ban from smokies cuz I wouldn’t suck up to the girl that doesn’t want her T clocked. RIP chaos server. RIP woe

I was wondering where the -_- did you go. I barely socialize on our discord regardless, so by the time I realized, you're gone lmfao. 

Well, Chaos has been one hit deleted by MA for 8 months now. Still some people hanging around though ... < 1k including bots and alts

#328 Biggggg

Biggggg

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 699 posts

Posted 05 December 2020 - 10:47 PM

I was wondering where the -_- did you go. I barely socialize on our discord regardless, so by the time I realized, you're gone lmfao.

Well, Chaos has been one hit deleted by MA for 8 months now. Still some people hanging around though ... < 1k including bots and alts

Yeah. No one has loyalty in RO anymore I see. It’s cool Camp and stuff run a -_-ty company so it’s not like I was playing anyways. Tomorrow is my last woe in WP for RoT

#329 bearl

bearl

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2148 posts
  • Server:Warpportal Forum

Posted 06 December 2020 - 03:45 PM

hello.hello

how. long more?

want to nerf, faster nerf 

else just declare not going to nerf 

#330 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3541 posts

Posted 06 December 2020 - 05:30 PM

#331 FBKFBKFBK

FBKFBKFBK

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 442 posts

Posted 06 December 2020 - 05:47 PM

hello.hello

how. long more?

want to nerf, faster nerf 

else just declare not going to nerf 

Soon 

#332 KielConstantine

KielConstantine

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 123 posts
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 09 December 2020 - 06:42 PM

I just saw a GX doing MA 14k damage at magma_dun02 .....

Thinks it nerfed already..

But ohhh, nerf is delayed lulz

#333 NihonHikikomoriK

NihonHikikomoriK

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 558 posts

Posted 09 December 2020 - 08:59 PM

I just saw a GX doing MA 14k damage at magma_dun02 .....

Thinks it nerfed already..

But ohhh, nerf is delayed lulz

Thats the damage of MA without enforcer shoes with enforcer shoes it goes up to like 200k suddenly  :heh:. Honestly they can just delete the MA bonus from poison react or whatever was the skill that gave 300% dmg to MA and keep the per lvl bonuses so other classes can still benefit from the shoes too.

Edited by NihonHikikomoriK, 09 December 2020 - 10:38 PM.

#334 aTID2

aTID2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1715 posts
  • LocationLocation
  • Server:Server

Posted 09 December 2020 - 10:20 PM

#335 SeiginoYuusha

SeiginoYuusha

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 291 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 10 December 2020 - 06:38 AM

Shia Le Bots :gg2:

#336 Kimelym

Kimelym

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 11 December 2020 - 05:55 PM

I was checking the past posts, i can understand each points o view. Nerfing the shoes or not.

1) the shoes need to be nerfed to woe and pvp? , yes. 

Why?, cause i see people complaning about a noob whatever becoming pro and killing them in one single blow in woe, but thats all woe. This game its more than the annoying and toxic woe campitor, so examine first before trowing this nerf at the server like u did with the geneticist class. 

2)the shoes need to be nerfed to pvm and mvp?,  a big no.

Why?, cause this game its dying lately, not many people to go with in a party, so we mostly need to solo out the instances like aogh with our alts in the party so we can make some decent zeny every 3 days o 6 days to subsist in the game, if u want to nerf the only gear that allow us farming players, with no mvp, who dont have tons o billions of zeny, or dont do woe, u will completely kill the server if u close this door, and the only people who will be left are those woe players, Yes ive been here for 7 years now in the server i am a pro player with no mvp at all, i dont need those, and i never needed to use the enforcer to be pro in my gx, but i had other instances to earn good zeny after selling, now the only way seems to be Aogh and malangdo(wich i dont do so often). How can i kill amdarais with rolling cutter if that mvp uses reflect? it the gx dont kill fast they die with that mvp. Why dont u better improve the content? bring more chapters, make fun events, stuff like that to bring new people?. Anyways thats my point of view

#337 xionandfriends

xionandfriends

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 100 posts
  • LocationMexico
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 11 December 2020 - 07:37 PM

Nobody wants the job they use the most to be nerf, it's understandable. But reason or lack thereof is no reason to change a equipment. In any case, they should rethink the balance of cards as Poring Card just to mention one. The equipment, although they help or harm a job, should be left as they arrive. The healthiest thing for everyone on the server is that in PvP issues they are excluded or banned so that at least in WoE it is the reason for the balance.

Personally I am not in favor of Royal Guard or Guillotine Cross in fact they are not my favorite jobs but there is no reason for either of them to be modified even if it is unbalanced. Everyone should have a way of farming instances since they still don't promote team play and the people on the server don't help much either.

My humble opinion: Ban the item in PvP and leave it as is, and don't touch any more. (By the way, return the Cylinder Hairband to how it was)

@Campitor: You better than anyone know, that future updates bring significant changes and these items will only be to balance and use forgotten Skills. If you played RO you should have some sense of the damage they will do to the server with the mod like they did with Cylinder Hairband and Cart Cannon. Don't transform to Wanderer all the other jobs.

#338 nazhioozh

nazhioozh

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 668 posts
  • LocationSantiago, Chile
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 12 December 2020 - 06:26 AM

Well the nerf announcement forced me to sell all my gx gears and let a lvl 175 char with no gear (i'll wait until max lvl 185 crit update to play again gx)

Btw a official server with enfocer shoes (Max lvl 200/70)

https://www.youtube....eature=youtu.be

You could have better DPS with Cross impact, Rolling Cutter, Soul destroyer or Counter Slash build.

Edited by nazhioozh, 12 December 2020 - 06:29 AM.

#339 icchigosan

icchigosan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 511 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 12 December 2020 - 07:03 AM

"who need armor half of the time,clean eda is enough in bio4, we have game breaking reductions in the name of skills, which doesnt even need gears for it, oh did we forgot to show my 2x kiel accessories which we got for 200m?"

Poor GX can't even clean 10% of the mobs in screen, only whatever they can touch in their 5x5 AOE

#340 simca437

simca437

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 517 posts

Posted 12 December 2020 - 07:57 AM

Its funny how

[1] Gx recieves 2 times more mellee damage and 8 times more ranged damage, compared to a RG with just skills lmao. RG shills: more powaa to RG

[2] Gx does 11m with Dark Claw [less than 3 times more] , [GX dmg Source: me] and less dps than RG without Dark Claw [RG dmg source: , this post page 13], and RG shills: NERF NERF or we cry like a toddler.

My Gears:

image.png

You need a glorious slap if you say again GX investment huhu 2B for 14m MA

#341 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3541 posts

Posted 12 December 2020 - 10:55 AM

You already said 11m dark claw in just a sec even without buffs vs RG that has dps. That 11m dark claw can kill mvps like regular bio3 mvps and nightmare bio mvps in just 1 sec with token dark clawing MAing. Unlike RGs who can’t do the it. Lol long story short MA still OP and hell.

#342 FBKFBKFBK

FBKFBKFBK

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 442 posts

Posted 12 December 2020 - 02:34 PM

Its funny how

[1] Gx recieves 2 times more mellee damage and 8 times more ranged damage, compared to a RG with just skills lmao. RG shills: more powaa to RG

[2] Gx does 11m with Dark Claw [less than 3 times more] , [GX dmg Source: me] and less dps than RG without Dark Claw [RG dmg source: , this post page 13], and RG shills: NERF NERF or we cry like a toddler.

My Gears:

image.png

11m MA is 22m dps you can do 2 per sec..while the RG in tha video is only doing like 3m per sec... :ani_swt3:

#343 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 12 December 2020 - 08:12 PM

meanwhile monsters have such low life that either of them is massively more than what's required to breeze through it

a 200k life enemy will die to a 500k or 15m hit the same

#344 simca437

simca437

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 517 posts

Posted 14 December 2020 - 10:32 PM

You already said 11m dark claw in just a sec even without buffs vs RG that has dps. That 11m dark claw can kill mvps like regular bio3 mvps and nightmare bio mvps in just 1 sec with token dark clawing MAing. Unlike RGs who can’t do the it. Lol long story short MA still OP and hell.

if you opt for a tank class and look for dmg, you are playing a wrong class, or maybe you want everything?

11m MA is 22m dps you can do 2 per sec..while the RG in tha video is only doing like 3m per sec... :ani_swt3:

Dark claw is gx privilege like the rgs got reduction privilege, otherwise iI do around 2m ish per MA.

Since the trend of the QQers is to lead to investment to downplay gx, 3x more investment, 3x more dmg?

Edited by simca437, 15 December 2020 - 11:39 AM.

#345 aTID2

aTID2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1715 posts
  • LocationLocation

Posted 15 December 2020 - 03:53 AM

Its funny how

My Gears:

image.png

no gx never deal less dmg to any classes what so ever :heh:

and gx never get 8 times dmg when mob can't really hit you, gx can even dodge EQ by themselves. (50% chance)

#346 JerrySpringer

JerrySpringer

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 16 December 2020 - 11:06 AM

Yes Royal Guard is OP but that’s another topic (needs a nerf)

So are enforcer shoes going to be disabled in WoE maps? Logical thing to do

#347 nazhioozh

nazhioozh

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 668 posts
  • LocationSantiago, Chile
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 16 December 2020 - 12:03 PM

Yes Royal Guard is OP but that’s another topic (needs a nerf)

So are enforcer shoes going to be disabled in WoE maps? Logical thing to do

Not answer yet. I'll hope they nerf Enforcer in all ways. I had to sell all my gx gears since this was announced (Not terrible, i have my gx crit gears almost done for Max lvl 185 Update). Enforcer shoes and MA decrease all the prices of those gears. 

Edited by nazhioozh, 16 December 2020 - 12:03 PM.

#348 Valtios

Valtios

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 363 posts

Posted 19 December 2020 - 04:27 PM

Even with enforcer shoes being removed from the game, GXes will still be the best dps class. Both CI builds and CRS + RC with jDR + Dog tag combo, have no competition from other classes.

Don't sell your GX equipments because of fear of this nerf.

Funny enough when more skill balances come in the future, GX will get surpassed and will lose the first spot in terms of dps, this will be the case until the last GX skill rebalance which it will be in a pretty long time.

#349 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10853 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 19 December 2020 - 11:17 PM

GX will be in top tier in term of DPS. If Camp actually follows through the Enforcer shoes nerf, GX will still be doing massive DPS, probably still at the top granted ... player puts effort in bettering their gears.

#350 aTID2

aTID2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1715 posts
  • LocationLocation

Posted 20 December 2020 - 12:02 AM

GX will be in top tier in term of DPS. If Camp actually follows through the Enforcer shoes nerf, GX will still be doing massive DPS, probably still at the top granted ... player puts effort in bettering their gears.

WP just sell another shoes so no need to work for enforcer :heh:

add like Dark ring so Shield ring will be balance.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users