Looks like GMs listens to a few chosen players *Enforcer nerf* - Page 4 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * - 11 votes

Looks like GMs listens to a few chosen players *Enforcer nerf*

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
363 replies to this topic

#76 Redsignzz

Redsignzz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 120 posts

Posted 24 November 2020 - 05:00 PM

Its is sad they compare gx to rg at first place. Such a stupid comparison.

#77 JbaS

JbaS

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 215 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 24 November 2020 - 05:10 PM

oi

If u disagree with what action has been taken based on forums people, then be more active in forums. Furthermore, the nerf discussion has been addressed since the re-balance skill came out in multiple posts and by multiple players ...

You can't just base your argument on a passive-aggressive attitude

#78 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 24 November 2020 - 05:12 PM

Who the hell comparing GX to RG?

Still waiting for 50m DPS ED video or 50m DPS none-NDL OB video ... here take Megs, take Almighties, take ... cheats too I guess lol

Edited by ChakriGuard, 24 November 2020 - 05:16 PM.

#79 Redsignzz

Redsignzz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 120 posts

Posted 24 November 2020 - 05:15 PM

Who the hell wanna be active in crybabies forum

Edited by Redsignzz, 24 November 2020 - 05:15 PM.

#80 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts

Posted 24 November 2020 - 05:17 PM

The one that is crying now because the studio decided to look into Enforcer shoes? XD

Crying that Camp only listens to certain players when the decision seems to have come from kRO hahaha

Edited by ChakriGuard, 24 November 2020 - 05:18 PM.

#81 icchigosan

icchigosan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 511 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 24 November 2020 - 05:17 PM

Who the hell comparing GX to RG?

Still waiting for 50m DPS ED video or 50m DPS none-NDL OB video ... here take Megs, take Almighties, take ... cheats too I guess lol

still waiting for a gx with MA gears tanking shiz like a RG!

#82 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts

Posted 24 November 2020 - 05:18 PM

still waiting for a gx with MA gears tanking shiz like a RG!

Why tank when you can delete them? Lmfao

#83 icchigosan

icchigosan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 511 posts

Posted 24 November 2020 - 05:19 PM

The one that is crying now because the studio decided to look into Enforcer shoes? XD

who cried for the enforcer shoes to come in notice to the studio?

Guys, he is just provoking to derail the topic and making it locked! just ignore

#84 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts

Posted 24 November 2020 - 05:24 PM

who cried for the enforcer shoes to come in notice to the studio?

Guys, he is just provoking to derail the topic and making it locked! just ignore

Wait, so if that person cries about the missing updates, we will get the updates? I would say, that person is pretty insignificant to the studio but maybe the studio finally realized the issue of Enforcer shoes? Seems like another victory for Justice Lmfao

I mean, you can ask Camp to look into Shield ring. Good luck arguing with NDL RGs or RG mains such as AwesomeGeek, who literally just said Shield ring aint OP. You crybaby gonna fight each others regardless and it aint never serve benefits xD

Edited by ChakriGuard, 24 November 2020 - 05:25 PM.

#85 JoaquinAndres

JoaquinAndres

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 757 posts
  • Server:Chaos - Renewal

Posted 24 November 2020 - 05:32 PM

It looks like we know who wants enforcer shoes to be nerfed. The guy with eden gears lol

hahahahahahahahahahaha

#86 icchigosan

icchigosan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 511 posts

Posted 24 November 2020 - 05:39 PM

@Campitor

I just wanted to make sure you know that Attack damage isn't the benchmark for Balance. GX is a glass-cannon, it is only meant for damage and not surviving! Either kill or die! You can't compare it with other classes only on the terms of raw damage output and call it balance! 

If you nerf these shoes, you will destroy a class completely, which have no reducs, no wearing of shield and after nerf no damage! after nerf it will do less AOE damage than most of the other classes!

A class like RG shoudn't be on top of the food chain in terms of both survivality and damage!

If you scroll and see every comment, it has been documented by many players, that the comparison is baseless!

Also you will find some people who will deliberately manipulate your limited knowledge of the actual gameplay!

One of them has been trolling about the enforcers, in every thread possible to get you attention!

Also your pool of feedback is quite small, so raw numbers on feedback is a critical error.

If you are not implementing an ingame feedback system, choose from the limited feedback very carefully!

Now its upto you, don't be hasty, and take full measures of "Actual Balance" like balancing everything in one go, rather than selective nerfing, that is if you even care about ' Actual Balance'

Signing off

#87 Biggggg

Biggggg

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 699 posts

Posted 24 November 2020 - 05:43 PM

So, @campitor I have a question for you:

[1] The server population drop : Have you ever thought that the population drop is from people quiting due to lack of interesting contents? like aogh took forever to reach us.

[2] Paid item: When an item gets paid for and you are nerfing it? ask KRO for a MA nerf at the skill level! It is completely immoral! Don't launch an item w/o testing! Don't touch the enforcer shoes!

[3] Class balancing? if this buff to GX would have happened to already OP classes; for ex: RG, no one would even bat an eye, because your precious players wouldn't have complained , , don't come to tell me RG isn't an OP class with its plethora of reduc skills, max HP, shield and very good damage! Will you nerf that class @campitor? I genuinely doubt you will!

@campitor what ever decision you take, just remember we are watching your every step, and hope you will prove us wrong that you don't have any precious players!

Jesus. Don’t be mad cuz your bad, bad cuz your sad and sad cuz your mad. You will be okay little one.

#88 Biggggg

Biggggg

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 699 posts

Posted 24 November 2020 - 05:46 PM

Ohko gx in woe is necessary to prevent people from autopots. I get killed all the time from gx didn’t whine about it. At least we don’t have problem with autopots anymore.

The guild that got hacked cuz of cheats crying others cheat? Jesus take the wheel.

#89 Redsignzz

Redsignzz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 120 posts

Posted 24 November 2020 - 05:48 PM

Nerfing the shoes outside of woe won’t bring players back. If anything, more are going to leave. After the Genetic shadow nerf, most of my gear on her dropped in price hard as hell. So I switched to GX, now those gears are going to drop. Wtf is the point of spending money on KP and boxes if my -_- is just going to get nerfed and the value tank?

They listen to one guys that spend money lol. There are a lot people out there spend alot money without even have to showoff.

#90 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts

Posted 24 November 2020 - 05:57 PM

That is pretty much contracting. Can you just pick one argument?

If they listen to the guy who spends a lot, then why don't they listen to other guys who actually spend more than that one guy?

Oh God, MA also deleted common sense hahaha

#91 Essmikayl

Essmikayl

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • Twitter:@bhismocabbage
  • Locationphone code +62
  • Server:Mayhem

Posted 24 November 2020 - 05:58 PM

@Campitor

I just wanted to make sure you know that Attack damage isn't the benchmark for Balance. GX is a glass-cannon, it is only meant for damage and not surviving! Either kill or die! You can't compare it with other classes only on the terms of raw damage output and call it balance! 

If you nerf these shoes, you will destroy a class completely, which have no reducs, no wearing of shield and after nerf no damage! after nerf it will do less AOE damage than most of the other classes!

A class like RG shoudn't be on top of the food chain in terms of both survivality and damage!

If you scroll and see every comment, it has been documented by many players, that the comparison is baseless!

Also you will find some people who will deliberately manipulate your limited knowledge of the actual gameplay!

One of them has been trolling about the enforcers, in every thread possible to get you attention!

Also your pool of feedback is quite small, so raw numbers on feedback is a critical error.

If you are not implementing an ingame feedback system, choose from the limited feedback very carefully!

Now its upto you, don't be hasty, and take full measures of "Actual Balance" like balancing everything in one go, rather than selective nerfing, that is if you even care about ' Actual Balance'

Signing off

GX IS a glass-cannon. If MA nerfed, i just revert back to my CI+CRS build. 
CI always had more DPS than MA, and now with EDP halving gone, CI are still more powerful BUT with more investment of course.

The investment to be crazy powerful using MA is just too low. 
i play RG too, and the investment of my RG are 3-4x higher than my GX, but still my GX delete all of content easily except ET which need to add in ranged damage such as SD/Grim/CRS

from the course of discussion, it is you yourself that does not provide data/comparison/proof, the argument thrower have the burden of proof ofc.
what is your argument? balancing in WoE, PvM or both?
if you wanna talk damage and survivability, my physRK does more damage and is more tanky than my VP-CS RG with the same amount of investment, it is just restricted to melee damage.
my bowSC DPS far tops RG and is more elusive (stalk, invisibility, backslide), again with the same amount of investment

i dont mind MA being nerfed if its the way to restore player/revitalize WoE/ positive outcome for RO, but for that reason only and WP team must provide valid projection.
i have RG too and i dont mind shield ring being nerfed if its for the reason above

#92 bearl

bearl

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2148 posts
  • Server:Warpportal Forum

Posted 24 November 2020 - 06:02 PM

zzz tis again

#93 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts

Posted 24 November 2020 - 06:08 PM

Comparing GX to RG is already stupid. Still waiting for 50m DPS ED or non-NDL OB video.

The argument that RG can tank better is irrelevant because you dont need to tank. You literally wipe delete monsters lol

You're welcome, @AwesomeGeek. I'm defending Shield ring for you, so you don't have to. Wait, you already switched to play GX. Its so sad a top chain RG main ditched powerful RG to play weak ass GX hahaha

#94 Handersen

Handersen

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3272 posts
  • Server:chaos

Posted 24 November 2020 - 06:10 PM

Can we make Dhield ring have restriction? Let say if worn with kiel than it will cancel out. This is a really nice to nerf shield ring

Or enforcer when wear with meg will cancel the enforcer buff

Edited by Handersen, 24 November 2020 - 06:11 PM.

#95 Bashabells

Bashabells

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 104 posts
  • LocationMount Olympus
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 24 November 2020 - 06:15 PM

It looks like we know who wants enforcer shoes to be nerfed. The guy with eden gears lol

Lmao. Just nerf everything because I also use Eden gears.  :gg:  :heh:  And please give pacifier to the cry babies.

#96 awesomegeek

awesomegeek

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1629 posts

Posted 24 November 2020 - 06:19 PM

taking a shot at ED RGs NOW because their precious shoes might get nerfed. they never bothered before now here we are.

Those RGs use GTB, KIEL, PHREEONI, TAO/RSX & EDDGA and 2 pieces of cards, that actually give you a reason to farm there in the first place, to be efficient in BIO5 and yet they still die occasionally.

Unlike MA GX, these farmers invested far more in in-game items and do not depreciate their value. plus they didn't kill other melee builds and make other MVP cards useless.

#97 Handersen

Handersen

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3272 posts
  • Server:chaos

Posted 24 November 2020 - 06:23 PM

I think what makes ocp more op is god item and mvp card. So in order to reduce ocp op we should make it won’t work with mvps

This is just my suggestion if they really decided to nerf ocp.
restriction into it. Let say enforcer shoes. If worn with MEggingjard it will cancel out the bonus on enforcer shoes ma damage. Or make it totally cancel out the shoes.

Shield ring: if worn with kiel cancel out the kiel effect. Because one ring is like kiel on accessory if you use kiel + 2 rings it will make it so OP.

Boar shoes :if wear with kiel card cancel out kiel effect.

And so on all OP ocp.

I think is is a great idea since not everyone have or can afford mvp cards and this way it won’t burn pvm players that depends on ocp

Or for future updates we can have sealed mvp cards

Edited by Handersen, 24 November 2020 - 06:24 PM.

#98 ooBeTeLgUeSe

ooBeTeLgUeSe

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 24 November 2020 - 06:36 PM

is there anyone know if enforcer shoes nerfed at KRO?

Edited by ooBeTeLgUeSe, 24 November 2020 - 06:37 PM.

#99 TattooedChef

TattooedChef

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 531 posts
  • LocationSeventh level of Hell
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 24 November 2020 - 06:38 PM

"dealt with the issues that WP has with dealing with KRO"- I think you mean kRO asked for a drastic measure to handle the server population? as I said before, enforcer is just being used as a scapegoat to feed the Boss kRO studio a 'solution'. It was easy to be targettted as precious players have already ranted about it.

It has nothing to do with 'balancing', when a specific class has been targeted to be completely trashed, while shadow gears are buffing several other classes like crazy, and the GX one's are laughable.

So don't talk big about balancing, and clearly say "it is to please my boss", I will understand.

Again, you are simply ASSUMING that you actually know what you are here ranting like a loon about. You are not privy to the ins and outs of running this server, so perhaps you should relax. Or if you are truly that unhappy, then just leave.

#100 Redsignzz

Redsignzz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 120 posts

Posted 24 November 2020 - 06:42 PM

That other guys spend alot more are not crybabies like that one guy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users