Looks like GMs listens to a few chosen players *Enforcer nerf* - Page 5 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * - 11 votes

Looks like GMs listens to a few chosen players *Enforcer nerf*

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
363 replies to this topic

#101 KianS

KianS

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 869 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 24 November 2020 - 06:47 PM

Strongly agree with nazhioozh, just fast forward the game update that would make Enforcer Shoes not a core gear for GX then we don’t need to go through these lengthy thread and comments within every other week. This should save you time, save server from dying population and we are all happy.

And meanwhile just bear with Chaos for GX dominating, don’t prefer like you bear with Chaos for the first, we all did it with all the bugs in game out there long enough and hiatus for failed RO:T and still today we are here reading more than what we have from news and book.

#102 Biggggg

Biggggg

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 699 posts

Posted 24 November 2020 - 06:57 PM

Why are all the people who pay to have good gears trying to get the gear you have to work years to get disabled? Megs are part of the game. Stop crying make your own it’s free to make just takes hard work.

Swiping a card to get OCP gear and +15 just takes money hardly any game play needed. That’s the difference.

#103 Handersen

Handersen

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3272 posts
  • Server:chaos

Posted 24 November 2020 - 07:01 PM

I said the only reason that ma crazy damage if you wear 2 megs. so in order to make it more balance then to cancel out the shoes effect if worn with megs. I think it’s fair to nerf it like that.

Edited by Handersen, 24 November 2020 - 07:01 PM.

#104 Handersen

Handersen

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3272 posts

Posted 24 November 2020 - 07:02 PM

So you can either use the shoes or use the megs

#105 tlc9711LOgo

tlc9711LOgo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 153 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 24 November 2020 - 07:05 PM

gg, maybe just banned in woe is an enough nerf... hmmm

Edited by tlc9711LOgo, 24 November 2020 - 07:06 PM.

#106 CGeass

CGeass

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 75 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 24 November 2020 - 07:05 PM

The problem is, the extremely wealthy don’t care about how this affects other players. They just want an easy WoE and not have to think. If I had MVPs and God items I wouldn’t give a -_- about OCPs. Get off your high horses.

#107 Biggggg

Biggggg

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 699 posts

Posted 24 November 2020 - 07:07 PM

So you can either use the shoes or use the megs

Or just disable all OCP in WoE? What part of that is why people quit woe do you not understand?

#108 Handersen

Handersen

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3272 posts

Posted 24 November 2020 - 07:08 PM

The problem is, the extremely wealthy don’t care about how this affects other players. They just want an easy WoE and not have to think. If I had MVPs and God items I wouldn’t give a -_- about OCPs. Get off your high horses.

Exactly so it would be better if all ocp won’t work if use with mvp cards or gods. This will make it more newbie friendly and the so called veteran can have their gods and mvp. Vs us the newbie and pvm players using ocp to have fun.

#109 Biggggg

Biggggg

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 699 posts

Posted 24 November 2020 - 07:09 PM

The people crying to keep OCP swipe harder on WP then trump does our tax money while golfing. So this doesn’t make sense.

#110 CGeass

CGeass

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 24 November 2020 - 07:11 PM

What a surprise, an elitist liberal, go figure.

#111 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10853 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 24 November 2020 - 07:17 PM

taking a shot at ED RGs NOW because their precious shoes might get nerfed. they never bothered before now here we are.

Those RGs use GTB, KIEL, PHREEONI, TAO/RSX & EDDGA and 2 pieces of cards, that actually give you a reason to farm there in the first place, to be efficient in BIO5 and yet they still die occasionally.

Unlike MA GX, these farmers invested far more in in-game items and do not depreciate their value. plus they didn't kill other melee builds and make other MVP cards useless.

So ... to accurately summarize the points you are making, are you suggesting GX crybabies are just butthurt that Enforcer shoes is getting nerfed and then they can't become godly with 1b investment. Moreover, that person who understands why iRO population has been dropping under 1k despite of iRO getting lots of updates happens to main RG?

Ouch !!!

Now let's hear what Enforcer crybabies have to say about ED being too strong. Just to be fair. Everyone is allowed to bring up legitimate proof ie videos. Deliciois teats aint allowed lol

Edited by ChakriGuard, 24 November 2020 - 07:37 PM.

#112 Handersen

Handersen

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3272 posts

Posted 24 November 2020 - 07:19 PM

So ... to sum up, are you suggesting GX crybabies are jusy butthurt that Enforcer shoes is getting and then they can't become godly with 1b investment!?

Ouch !!!

Now let's hear what Enforcer crybabies have to say about ED being too strong.

Enough said let’s all woe and pvm with eden gears. More challenging. Lol

#113 Biggggg

Biggggg

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 699 posts

Posted 24 November 2020 - 07:21 PM

What a surprise, an elitist liberal, go figure.

Don’t be jumping to conclusions now judge Judy

#114 Handersen

Handersen

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3272 posts

Posted 24 November 2020 - 07:22 PM

Don’t be jumping to conclusions now judge Judy

What happened with your inner Karen?

#115 Biggggg

Biggggg

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 699 posts

Posted 24 November 2020 - 07:24 PM

What happened with your inner Karen?

Y’all the Karen’s, always calling Blueness to come put me on probation and -_-.

#116 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10853 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 24 November 2020 - 07:24 PM

Enough said let’s all woe and pvm with eden gears. More challenging. Lol

Let's go rolf

New Keys should be rewards in WoE, giving incentives for people who dont wanna spend money to support iRO to participate in toxic WoE xD

To make it even more fair, let disband guilds. Its gonna be one man standing!!! Rolf

Edited by ChakriGuard, 24 November 2020 - 08:49 PM.

#117 Nine

Nine

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 280 posts

Posted 24 November 2020 - 07:40 PM

3. If we found another item to be so out of line with other items we would review it as well. For example we have taken this path with items like the Cylinder Hairband where it did not provide anywhere near the intended bonus, and later with the same item when its bonus due to a formula change suddenly became massive we changed the effect again.

The problem is someone put real money through a gacha to get said item just for it to be nerfed. And there is no date for when the nerf is expected to arrive. When kRO touched the alchemist class and homunculus we were expecting it to improve the QOL but no it did the opposite. Now we are grinding the exp to get the afk homunculus up levels which we may have to delete later because of a new update... I am expecting the same to any nerfs requested by kRO and given to iRO as in Enforcer shoes is going to go away and then another line of power creep. It is hard to balance this game when you are trying to fix PvP or PvM. If you want to level fast probably rebel or ranger killstealing their way to gramps with their AoE. Speaking of AoE can you make the AoE of cart cannon or MA larger. Thanks. I think RG is a bit broken with the amount of OCP love you gave them too btw.

#118 Meddler01

Meddler01

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 412 posts
  • Server:iRO - Thor/Transcendence

Posted 24 November 2020 - 07:56 PM

If nerf is inevitable, then nerf should be "This item has no effects on WoE." Atleast no other player would be salty about MA damage :heh:

or insert "Set Malus" with other items, like what you guys did with Vanargand helm, so 1-hit in AOGH MVPs is not possible anymore.

If enforcer shoes the reason for many players now are playing GX, then, it's a good thing! The mere fact that MANY are playing your game(RO), Warpportal should not ignore this fact.

There are degrees in nerfing, so lets see.

Edited by Meddler01, 24 November 2020 - 09:36 PM.

#119 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3958 posts
  • LocationUnderground like a wild potato

Posted 24 November 2020 - 08:44 PM

Its okay. AB will be the new meta very soon for everyone. Doing 1mill damage per magnus wave with kRO gears.

#120 SeiginoYuusha

SeiginoYuusha

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 291 posts

Posted 24 November 2020 - 08:53 PM

Its okay. AB will be the new meta very soon for everyone. Doing 1mill damage per magnus wave with kRO gears.

Adoramus spammable AoE from AB Class Improvement Updates for the WIN :rice:

I haven't seen you in games lately, where were you before Marty? went hiatus like the rest of oldies? :hmm:

Oh one more thing I forgot to mention, AB will be able to slay holy enemies with Adoramus in future updates.

its Holy element will be forced into neutral magic when consuming Ancilla IIRC :ani_slur:

Edited by SeiginoYuusha, 24 November 2020 - 08:59 PM.

#121 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3958 posts

Posted 24 November 2020 - 08:57 PM

Yeah I had a massive burnout on RO so im playing other games while I recover my RO love.......also I just got my hands on Sakuna: Rice and Ruin so im enjoying it..

#122 aTID2

aTID2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1715 posts
  • LocationLocation
  • Server:Server

Posted 24 November 2020 - 09:01 PM

2z1FHsz.jpg

#123 SeiginoYuusha

SeiginoYuusha

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 291 posts

Posted 24 November 2020 - 09:02 PM

Yeah I had a massive burnout on RO so im playing other games while I recover my RO love.......also I just got my hands on Sakuna: Rice and Ruin so im enjoying it..

Noice, I still can't decide whether I will spend my new year bonus on new Nintendo Switch or PS5 or XBox S :hmm:

#124 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3958 posts

Posted 24 November 2020 - 09:13 PM

Why not all 3? I have an order for ps5 cos I missed its initial release. Gotta wait another week to pick mine up.

#125 SeiginoYuusha

SeiginoYuusha

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 291 posts

Posted 24 November 2020 - 09:51 PM

Why not all 3? I have an order for ps5 cos I missed its initial release. Gotta wait another week to pick mine up.

I don't have the time luxury to play all those 3 consoles at once, even during pandemic times and flexible remote working hours like now, sad working class life of mine :p_cry:

How's your cafe business going btw? Do you still get lots of visitor :ok: ?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users