Looks like GMs listens to a few chosen players *Enforcer nerf* - Page 7 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * - 11 votes

Looks like GMs listens to a few chosen players *Enforcer nerf*

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
363 replies to this topic

#151 SeiginoYuusha

SeiginoYuusha

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 291 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 25 November 2020 - 07:13 AM

Not only MA has deleted contents and future updates, it literally deleted people common sense to become zombies.

MA aint broken. GX is weak!
Meanwhile, easy to assume that more than 69% of active PvM payers use GX to do instances.

Meanwhile, an average GX kills Nightmare Amdarais leas than 5 second or before it activates Reflect. Note, this was theorized to be impossible but that was because some people didn't know how to play GX.

Meamwhile, GX probably use less than 3x less investment to gear up and still do 10x more damages compared to other classes relatively.

Keep crying but can't provide proof. Seem like you're the one who have to get off your high horse rolf

Thats just an accusation. I keep dying to No-delay RGs but I dont want Shield ring to be nerfed because it's only broke when people use cheats to abuse it. Legit RGs, with 2 Shield rings, dont even do obnoxiously high damage hahaha. So nope, you're the only bised crybaby here xD

Come on Chak, you would have known that MA itself won't enable this even with Enforcer shoes without Dark Claw amplifying it.

they were given dark claw privilege to delete contents faster than any other class, just like RG with its inspiration, RK with fury, ranger with no limits, etc.

If every class given with Dark Claw Privilege, they would beat any GX to a pulp. Just blame kRO for sending us the pandora box in the first place (jRO OCP & 2nd class skill balancing) :Emo_14:

#152 simca437

simca437

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 517 posts

Posted 25 November 2020 - 07:20 AM

MA itself won't enable this even with Enforcer shoes without Dark Claw amplifying it.

they were given dark claw privilege to delete contents faster than any other class, just like RG with its inspiration, RK with fury, ranger with no limits, etc.

If every class given with Dark Claw Privilege, they would beat any GX to a pulp. :Emo_14:

This sums it up very nicely

But other classes and iro GM's want to play God and take away that privilege by passively nerfing an item

Edited by simca437, 25 November 2020 - 07:22 AM.

#153 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10845 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 25 November 2020 - 07:21 AM

I never said in my comments that MA doesn't do good damage.

GX being a glass canon class should be doing the best damage, what you want? A glass canon class with -_-ty damage?

Where as a tank and support class is doing millions of dps, but there is no problem with that right?

According to you, a class like gx whose main point is to only deal damage should do crappy damage, and a class whose main purpose is tank or support to do more damage than gx?

As I stated before, you only care about your own class, and you want the most damage title and best survivability title for you own class.

Go lie to some kid, not me.

Omg ... without Enforcer shoes, GX will do -_-ty damage. Are you sure? Like many people have already said, you are clueless and you dont know what you're talking about. Wipe your tears off first then we can talk lol

GX can tank just fine. You can even use 100 perfect dodge build to walk freely in many places while still one shot most mobs with MA.

AB doing millions of DPS? Like 3-7m? Compared to 30m-50m DPS by GX? Did you even think before you wrote?

Oh no, not another accusation. You can try to get the team to nerf RG but again ... have you already provided proof to support your claim?

Edited by ChakriGuard, 25 November 2020 - 07:26 AM.

#154 simca437

simca437

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 517 posts

Posted 25 November 2020 - 07:27 AM

Omg ... without Enforcer shoes, GX will do -_-ty damage. Are you sure? Like many people have already said, you are clueless and you dont know what you're talking about. Wipe your tears off first then we can talk lol

GX can tank just fine. You can even use 100 perfect dodge build to walk freely in many places while still one shot most mobs with MA.

AB doing millions of DPS? Like 3-7m? Compared to 30m-50m DPS by GX? Did you even think before you wrote?

Oh no, not another accusation. You can try to get the team to nerf RG but again ... have you already proven proof to support your claim?

So gx need perfect dodge gears, which doesn't even work against skills, and rgs just need some inbuilt skills to be tanky

GX do that dps due to dark claw, just like your inbuilt defensive skill

Show me a tanking scenario where gx tanks a group of players like an rg.

Whatever your so called ' proofs' are only proff about damage, specifically targeted to manipulate your deceptive argument.

I am still waiting for you to show me a video, gx did 50m damage WITHOUT DARK CLAW

The problem is you know everything, but you will only bring up points where you class performs lower while ommiting all the point your class excels at. At the same time only including points where gx excels at and ommiting all other drawback.

Edited by simca437, 25 November 2020 - 07:33 AM.

#155 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10845 posts

Posted 25 November 2020 - 07:40 AM

So gx need perfect dodge gears, which doesn't even work against skills, and rgs just need some inbuilt skills to be tanky

GX do that dps due to dark claw, just like your inbuilt defensive skill

Show me a tanking scenario where gx tanks a group of players like an rg.

Whatever your so called ' proofs' are only proff about damage, specifically targeted to manipulate your deceptive argument.

I am still waiting for you to show me a video, gx did 50m damage WITHOUT DARK CLAW

The problem is you know everything, but you will only bring up points where you class performs lower while ommiting all the point your class excels at. At the same time only including points where gx excels at and ommiting all other drawback.

Hmm ... talking about tanking is irrelevant because the purpose of you to do instances or play game at all is to kill monsters, then get rewards. I didnt know you won the game by tanking. Does tanking kill monsters somehow?

Its already in TI maps. Go in. Any classes can just afk leveling, even a GX can do that.

Again, you can't provide any proof to support your claim. I already see this as a losing battle on your side.

Whh without DC? There skill is there to use. Thats like asking im waiting for a vid of RG doing 10m ED without using a shield.

The point is, I am not the only one who think MA is toxic. Many people think the same. I just happen to be the one who dont give a -_- about voicing my opinion, then ... back up my claims with proof. That's the difference between your tears and my tears.

#156 azumak1

azumak1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1347 posts
  • Server:Chaos!

Posted 25 November 2020 - 07:44 AM

Remember when Gene got bullied so hard that they became chefs? i wonder what will be GX after this lol

omg FOR REAL bro it wasn't even like 2 years ago lmao. People would make threads JUST LIKE THIS ONE for calling out the CC double endow, cylinder, gene armies for ET farming, etc. And here's another real shocker: players called out GMs/Campitor for having Gene favoritism and even went as far as to say Camp mained Genes on their personal accounts so they had an agenda to keep Gene stronger ROFL. 

#157 simca437

simca437

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 517 posts

Posted 25 November 2020 - 07:47 AM

Hmm ... talking about tanking is irrelevant because the purpose of you to do instances or play game at all is to kill monsters, then get rewards. I didnt know you won the game by tanking. Does tanking kill monsters somehow?

Its already in TI maps. Go in. Any classes can just afk leveling, even a GX can do that.

Again, you can't provide any proof to support your claim. I already see this as a losing battle on your side.

Whh without DC? There skill is there to use. Thats like asking im waiting for a vid of RG doing 10m ED without using a shield.

The point is, I am not the only one who think MA is toxic. Many people think the same. I just happen to be the one who dont give a -_- about voicing my opinion, then ... back up my claims with proof. That's the difference between your tears and my tears.

It your made up argument, "tanking isn't required"

Whatever proofs you gave don't hold any water, as everyone can clearly see how you are showing only dark claw DMG.

You haven't proven any of my argente wrong about rg being tanky af.

Your comment on "loosing battle" is a psychological attack that may work on most people, but to me you have no proof.

If GM's take their time, and analyse this post, they can clearly see how much partisan your arguments are.

This is what sums up your argument : anything other classes excels at is irrelevant,but if a gx excels at something, it has to be nerfed!

Your debate tactics are still in 4th grade level. I hope GM's are not that gullible!

#158 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10845 posts

Posted 25 November 2020 - 07:49 AM

Then the submarine update fixed CC bug, and many people quit Gen to play something else. I wonder if most of GX crybabies were Gen main before the CC got fixed lol

Gosh, people should have some loyalty and dedication to their main class instead of switching to whatever meta class is at the time.

#159 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10845 posts

Posted 25 November 2020 - 07:57 AM

It your made up argument, "tanking isn't required"

Whatever proofs you gave don't hold any water, as everyone can clearly see how you are showing only dark claw DMG.

You haven't proven any of my argente wrong about rg being tanky af.

Your comment on "loosing battle" is a psychological attack that may work on most people, but to me you have no proof.

If GM's take their time, and analyse this post, they can clearly see how much partisan your arguments are.

This is what sums up your argument : anything other classes excels at is irrelevant,but if a gx excels at something, it has to be nerfed!

Your debate tactics are still in 4th grade level. I hope GM's are not that gullible!

Ah so can you make a video to show us how you finish the instance by tanking? If its relevant for real. I'm waiting for your proof to support you claim. Good luck proving me wrong that being tank doesn't beat the game.

My proof doesn't hold meaning? Well, apparently you didn't even read what Camp said. MA damage is out of the line and Enforcer shoes were implemented when MA formular was also different and MA was doing small damage. Time to get off your high horse and get back to reality.

Its not about you and your decision. You can keep denying but in the end, you can't provide any supports to your claims. Just like other people said , you are clueless but keep trying. You will get there eventually. And no, its not a psychological tactic. Its just the truth. If you think by crying without providing proof will get you whatever you want. May God bless you haha

Edited by ChakriGuard, 25 November 2020 - 07:59 AM.

#160 simca437

simca437

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 517 posts

Posted 25 November 2020 - 08:03 AM

Ah so can you make a video to show us how you finish the instance by tanking? If its relevant for real. I'm waiting for your proof to support you claim. Good luck proving me wrong that being tank doesn't beat the game.

My proof doesn't hold meaning? Well, apparently you didn't even read what Camp said. MA damage is out of the line and Enforcer shoes were implemented when MA formular was also different and MA was doing small damage. Time to get off your high horse and get back to reality.

Its not about you and your decision. You can keep denying but in the end, you can't provide any supports to your claims. Just like other people said , you are clueless but keep trying. You will get there eventually. And no, its not a psychological tactic. Its just the truth. If you think by crying without providing proof will get you whatever you want. May God bless you haha

You keep banging the same string.
I never said ma DMG is not good. But a balance is when all the aspects of a game is analysed. But no point explaining again to you, as you are just a troll.

Truth? It's just your opinion, you still sitting on your high horse? Your narcissim has no bounds, it is fascinating.

You are here, I am here and the GM's can see the feedback from this thread.

Justice will indeed be served. And no point arguing anymore with some who hasn't quite yet passed the 4th grade mentally.

Edited by simca437, 25 November 2020 - 08:06 AM.

#161 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10845 posts

Posted 25 November 2020 - 08:13 AM

You keep banging the same string.
I never said ma DMG is not good. But a balance is when all the aspects of a game is analysed. But no point explaining again to you, as you are just a troll.

Truth? It's just your opinion, you still sitting on your high horse? Your narcissim has no bounds, it is fascinating.

You are here, I am here and the GM's can see the feedback from this thread.

Justice will indeed be served. And no point arguing anymore with some who hasn't quite yet passed the 4th grade mentally.

I will keep asking you the same questions until you stop avoiding to answer. But I believe we both know the answers regardless and you're just in denial. I'm literally talking to a spoiled kid who is crying hard because he can't get things the way he only wants but I enjoy it. My bad xD

Hey I thought that was my line! Even after couple people already argued and proven you wrong, you still keep it coming with your biased nonsense.

Yes indeed, justice will be served. Just need the team to follow through with the planned nerf of Enforcer shoes. Discussing about the nerf is only a half win battle.

#162 Biggggg

Biggggg

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 699 posts

Posted 25 November 2020 - 08:17 AM

This sums it up very nicely

But other classes and iro GM's want to play God and take away that privilege by passively nerfing an item

Play god? You sound mad because they aren’t letting you play god on GX anymore and will actually have to figure out how the game works instead of mashing 1 key.

#163 junioran

junioran

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 371 posts

Posted 25 November 2020 - 08:19 AM

simca dude just switch to another class if you cant play gx without enforcer cmon dog, camp alrdy catched up with this issue and knows how's the MA situation on this server, just go next. shouldnt be an issue since other classes are "as good" as gx right?

Edited by junioran, 25 November 2020 - 08:20 AM.

#164 Valtios

Valtios

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 363 posts

Posted 25 November 2020 - 08:20 AM

GX will still be fine even if Enforcer Shoes gets removed from the game. The biggest problem that both Enforcer shoes and Shield Ring have is that they provide the option to farm bio 5 in AoE, making the end game farm worthless. Of course that MA can output more overall damage but, this 2 items enable a dumb playstyle  of just sitting there, spam 1 button and watch everything die.

Edited by Valtios, 25 November 2020 - 08:23 AM.

#165 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10845 posts

Posted 25 November 2020 - 08:23 AM

shouldnt be an issue since other classes are "as good" as gx right?

Are you Chakri's alt account? The last sentence of sarcasm is exactly what Chak would say to make the dude feels like a dumbass lol

#166 Handersen

Handersen

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3272 posts
  • Server:chaos

Posted 25 November 2020 - 08:44 AM

Nerf this nerf that why don’t gm make a force implement for everyone to only have eden gears for pvm and woe nuff said no one will complain nerf this nerf that. Oh wait people will still complain u can’t make everyone happy.

Edited by Handersen, 25 November 2020 - 08:50 AM.

#167 Handersen

Handersen

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3272 posts

Posted 25 November 2020 - 08:59 AM

From my view.
People that complain about ma are:
1. Veterans that get jealous because now everyone can farm easily. Aka before only certain people farming JDR but now even average GX can farm JDr on their own. Who loss? The veteran that do jdr farming or any other instances. Jdr price used to be like gtb now worth nothing and hard to sell.They lost income because they used to selling jdr on black market.
2. Woe players aka auto potters they got one shot from ma and their auto pots program become trash. They can’t even use auto pots anymore when a class can one shot.
3. Players that do RMT they spend $$$ to get their mvps, and god item. And now everyone can achieve the high damage with only 500m worth of shoes. This breaks every piece of their pride. Although the pride is from rmt lol . Most people that complain are in this category. Lol
4. Veterans players that spent hours of playing like a nerd that don’t have work or life outside game. Gamers that grind 10-14 hours a day like no life. Will get mad because they work hard for all the gears and now 500m pair of damn shoes can do everything. This one is probably half thou veterans that can accept the new thing and adapt to it and vs the stubborn one that don’t want to adapt to a new thing.
I guess I get it even in this pandemic there are stubborn and people that can easily adapt to new norm. Aka people that go with electronic payment go for delivery only. And there is a stubborn that still want to use old school pre pandemic. This game is actually pretty much the same old gears gets replace by new one. One thing will be more op than the other. Future updates that is unknown may have updates that can make super novice poke you for 100k damage. How are you gonna accept all this? ADAPTATIONS this word learn it.
5. Whiners gonna whine MOAR

Edited by Handersen, 25 November 2020 - 09:24 AM.

#168 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10845 posts

Posted 25 November 2020 - 09:20 AM

You forgot the last one,

6. Justice and folks who realized that OCPs, esp. Enforcer shoes are toxic and despite Camp has been bringing updates to iRO since the beginning of 2019 to now, population has reduced from 2.3k - 2.5k to less than 1k. Didnt know updates force people to quit lol

Fun fact, WP doesn't care about players and the same goes to players also don't care about WP. A toxic game relationship hahaha

Edited by ChakriGuard, 25 November 2020 - 09:25 AM.

#169 junioran

junioran

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 371 posts

Posted 25 November 2020 - 09:24 AM

handersen's brain still nowhere to be found lmfao

#170 Handersen

Handersen

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3272 posts

Posted 25 November 2020 - 09:30 AM

You forgot the last one,

5. Justice and folks who realized that OCPs, esp. Enforcer shoes are toxic and despite Camp has been bringing updates to iRO since the beginning of 2019 to now, population has reduced from 2.3k - 2.5k to less than 1k. Didng know updates force people to quit lol

Fun fact, WP doesn't care about players and the same goes to players also don't care about WP. A toxic game relationship hahaha

U have to remember there are reasons.
1.all the Thai Peps probably went over to thairo
2. Pandemic. People adapt they accept the pandemic wearing mask as a new norm.
3. This game is old as F. Only game that I know still runing. Nomore counter strike or Gunbound anymore.
4. If you show this game to genZ they will think this game is from a flintstone age.
5. Only players that play in this game in their early 30 to late 30s which is have real life, work, have family, kids and wife.

Edited by Handersen, 25 November 2020 - 10:02 AM.

#171 Handersen

Handersen

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3272 posts

Posted 25 November 2020 - 09:32 AM

I bet you are in one of the 5 that I mentioned. Right on the dot huh

Edited by Handersen, 25 November 2020 - 09:33 AM.

#172 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3956 posts
  • LocationUnderground like a wild potato
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 25 November 2020 - 10:13 AM

If we are assuming we are hating on class builds would that mean I am intentionally trying to go against the ME meta?

To the poster saying classes are only to go to its roots, AB has not been a healer for like the last 10 years even from its introduction, slim potions are too accessible for AB to be a healer at its roots anymore even I have to realize that now, its a buff device sure but that's not support, just an extra bit of buff luxury.

Now to be very honest, is there an issue with having nice cheap cursed flags circulating around for everyone to enjoy the joys of RNG and being at its mercy when it raping your arse trying to enchant above lvl 5 enchants on your bio5 hat. To be fair I am thankful to all these GX and RG doing us the favour bringing down the prices and making it affordable.

Note that all my initial posts in this topic was mostly aiming about how I invested large amounts of real money to get the enforcer shoes at the very start but then you are questioning to remove them and give compensation in the form of zeny when I think you should be compensating in the amount of KP I invested.

To be fair all round in this discussion I am a main FS AB player qnd have no real right to take either side as fighting over power creep or simply outdamaging the next fellow is just simply a retarded thing to care about, hence why I play FS AB to begin with, I dont need to care about your utter nonsense about who has a bigger dps, because quite frankly, it just sounds like you are compensating for having a small genital down there thats not even 1cm when hard.

In saying so, not like anyone parties to clear content as most instances are solo challenges or the fact nobody likes to party in general anyways down in bio5 to begin with, so let's be honest, does MA doing ridiculous amounts of damage really matter when nobody ever parties with an AB? The very fact everyone has access and loads of builds incorporate SP/HP leech gear/cards and every guide out there has the intention of making each classes independent from needing AB support and the fact that the next guy gonna show a solo challenge run on youtube, I highly doubt anyone in their right mind even cares about content if at all. MA getting nerf? No worries you will 100% move on to the next meta cos it has been like that time and time again, proven through the years of this game, from RK to Gene to SC to Sura then to GX, next is RG.

Edited by PervySageMarty, 25 November 2020 - 10:21 AM.

#173 Valtios

Valtios

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 363 posts

Posted 25 November 2020 - 10:22 AM

As usual. There are some usernames that the moment I see them on a post I straight up scroll down, they spew just non sense.

#174 Biggggg

Biggggg

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 699 posts

Posted 25 November 2020 - 10:44 AM

Dude is a little slow and saying a little is being very nice.

I hope everyone in your guild doesn’t have little man syndrome like you. Would explain why you need 80 people to fight 30 and want to keep in broken gear.

Edited by Biggggg, 25 November 2020 - 10:50 AM.

#175 Handersen

Handersen

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3272 posts

Posted 25 November 2020 - 10:47 AM

I guess ya all that selling RMT now needs to find a real job. Lmao. Or free loaders like you will stay in unemployment benefits forever.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users