[RoT] Treasure Boxes & Mass Brewing NPC. - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

[RoT] Treasure Boxes & Mass Brewing NPC.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

#1 3698131024184911690

I am New.

• New Members
  • 8 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 06 December 2020 - 07:20 AM

Greetings, staff and fellow RoT players.

Due to the low quantity of players we are registering on Ragnarok Transcendence, the WoE scene is moving towards smaller guilds with less players. Hence, I do believe it would be good to re-check the uses of Treasure Boxes as rewards per castle. Maybe it could be possible to exchange them for other items such as consumables in the form of Mastelas or maybe even brute zenny. This is due to the fact that the current exchange item, “Witch Starsand”, has fallen in terms of price and uses, so it's vital that smaller guilds that have the chance to grab and secure a castle, get proper rewards to continue playing.

This mainely would be done to help and encourage small guilds to participate and have some type of economy to survive. I do understand that this could be a problem since there could be guilds hoarding huge amounts since god knows when. So something should be done about it.

On a different note, I've been playing since the start of the server, and i'm pretty sure at some point there was a certain discussion about adding a Mass Brewing NPC to simplify the unranked slim potion creation. I think it would be a nice addon to the server at this point. Since the time required to craft it's simply not worth it.

As always, best wishes to the staff members and to all my fellow RoT players. Have a wonderful week.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users