How do I get Assassin or any other character to dish out critical hits on every attack? - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

How do I get Assassin or any other character to dish out critical hits on every attack?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9 replies to this topic

#1 Larry321

Larry321

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 371 posts

Posted 19 December 2020 - 02:39 PM

I see some players are able to achieve critical hits again and again on every attack. How do they do that? What stats to tweak, what cards to use and what gear to equip?

Another question. The only way to use Double Attack with katars is by using cards and gear like Sidewinder Card and Snake Head?

Edited by Larry321, 19 December 2020 - 02:56 PM.

#2 FBKFBKFBK

FBKFBKFBK

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 442 posts

Posted 19 December 2020 - 03:42 PM

The cheapest would be to use a katar to double your crit rate. Next you raise your base luk up as high as you can. Assassin can easily do 90luk 90agi 50+str. Every 10luk is 3 crit so with 90 luk you have 27 crit double that with katars and you are now already at 54 base crit. 54 base crit is not enough...now you want to look into gears and cards that can raise your crit rate stuff like solider skeleton card or kobold card. Its very easy to raise your crit rate in this game.

To get double attack with katar you either need sidewinder card,chick hat,snake hat,or make a kagerou alt with shadow warrior to give you lvl 10 double attack. Kagerou also has a skill called empty shadow that can remove reflect off mvps pretty useful to have till genetics can make potions that negate reflect.

Edited by FBKFBKFBK, 19 December 2020 - 03:44 PM.

#3 deforte

deforte

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1129 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 19 December 2020 - 03:51 PM

just sidewinder card on katar to double attack, for gear set up just aim for 50 crit coz katar is double crital hits so 50 is 100 critical hits which is almost every atk is yellow critical hits xD

#4 Deafice

Deafice

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 169 posts

Posted 19 December 2020 - 04:56 PM

Double Attack does not work with Katars iirc.

#5 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 19 December 2020 - 05:26 PM

https://irowiki.org/wiki/Stats#CRIT

#6 FBKFBKFBK

FBKFBKFBK

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 442 posts

Posted 19 December 2020 - 05:30 PM

Double attack works with all weapons  and crits can double attack now

#7 aTID2

aTID2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1710 posts
  • LocationLocation
  • Server:Server

Posted 19 December 2020 - 10:53 PM

You can double attack with any weapon by using equipment that give you double attack.

• All items that bestow this skill will work with any weapon, and will use a higher level, if that level is learned.

also katar cri always critical x2

#8 deforte

deforte

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1129 posts

Posted 20 December 2020 - 12:56 AM

yeah it does not work on katar but if you have sidewinder card on katar and double atk is max, you also have double atk that is max on katar

hint: read the sidewinder card description xD

Edited by deforte, 20 December 2020 - 12:57 AM.

#9 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3525 posts

Posted 20 December 2020 - 07:54 AM

One thing I noticed is that OP posts questions about newbie basics that you can easily check on irowiki or just simply google-ing it and then OP leaves the thread and makes another one without even responding on the previous thread if he got it clarified.

#10 Larry321

Larry321

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 371 posts

Posted 22 January 2021 - 06:44 PM

One thing I noticed is that OP posts questions about newbie basics that you can easily check on irowiki or just simply google-ing it and then OP leaves the thread and makes another one without even responding on the previous thread if he got it clarified.

Haha I apologize for being a noob and being irresponsible for the threads I create.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users