Can I still make Hat of the Sun God and Enhanced Hat of the Sun God on Chaos server? - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Can I still make Hat of the Sun God and Enhanced Hat of the Sun God on Chaos server?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

#1 Larry321

Larry321

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 374 posts

Posted 25 December 2020 - 03:29 PM

Can I still make Hat of the Sun God and Enhanced Hat of the Sun God on Chaos server?

Edited by Larry321, 27 December 2020 - 06:54 AM.

#2 Larry321

Larry321

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 374 posts

Posted 27 December 2020 - 06:54 AM

Anyone?

#3 KriticalAssassin

KriticalAssassin

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9325 posts
  • LocationBehind you?
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos- Renewal

Posted 27 December 2020 - 07:40 AM

Yup, takes a god piece to make the hat though.

https://irowiki.org/...ear_Ingredients (Hat of Sungod)

https://irowiki.org/...ystal_Synthesis (making it enhanced version)

#4 Larry321

Larry321

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 374 posts

Posted 22 January 2021 - 06:22 PM

Thanks.

But where do I obtain Emblem of the Sun God to make Hat of the Sun God? iRO database says it can be obtained through Guild Treasure Drops. I don't play PvP. I'm a PvM guy. So how do I obtain one? Does anyone have it? May I buy it from you?

#5 Handersen

Handersen

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3272 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:chaos

Posted 23 January 2021 - 12:47 PM

Thanks.

But where do I obtain Emblem of the Sun God to make Hat of the Sun God? iRO database says it can be obtained through Guild Treasure Drops. I don't play PvP. I'm a PvM guy. So how do I obtain one? Does anyone have it? May I buy it from you?

There are many headgears better than that piece of junk. If you just want the look you can just buy the costume version.

#6 Larry321

Larry321

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 374 posts

Posted 25 January 2021 - 01:08 PM

I don't like costume versions. Whenever possible I go for the normal equipment version.

Anyone has this elusive Emblem of the Sun God then?

#7 Devistryke

Devistryke

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 25 January 2021 - 05:15 PM

Emblem of the Sun God is an item dropped from the Treasure Chests inside of Sacred Altar (payg_cas04). This is one of the castles on the map west of Payon. To obtain the Emblem, you need to start a guild, successfully participate in War of Emperium (WoE), break the emperium of the opposing guild, and hold the castle until the end of WoE. After you hold the castle, you can go through a series of steps in enter the treasure room once, daily, and break the chests inside in hopes of procuring this item. Gum does effect the drop rate. You might alternatively consider using the market place and buying one.

#8 Larry321

Larry321

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 374 posts

Posted 29 January 2021 - 12:22 AM

Emblem of the Sun God is an item dropped from the Treasure Chests inside of Sacred Altar (payg_cas04). This is one of the castles on the map west of Payon. To obtain the Emblem, you need to start a guild, successfully participate in War of Emperium (WoE), break the emperium of the opposing guild, and hold the castle until the end of WoE. After you hold the castle, you can go through a series of steps in enter the treasure room once, daily, and break the chests inside in hopes of procuring this item. Gum does effect the drop rate. You might alternatively consider using the market place and buying one.

Really not interested at all in participating in War of Emperium and murdering my fellow Rune-Midgarts citizens.

Anyone who has Emblem of the Sun God. Please make an offer to me via Messenger or just reply here.

Edited by Larry321, 29 January 2021 - 12:27 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users