Slow because of the holidays, or? - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Slow because of the holidays, or?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9 replies to this topic

#1 Ilindith

Ilindith

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1451 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 26 December 2020 - 03:28 PM

Had a wave of nostalgia hit me this week and ended up playing Ragnarok Online again.

As per tradition of re-rolling class/build every other week I have been trying to sell MA GX equipment and going back to Warlock.

But ouch, it's been rather slow going. There has not been a whole lot of posts around here either.

So, curious about the state of things lately as it all seems a significant drop from the last time I played.

Simply all compounded by the holiday season or is this regular for RO now?

#2 RonSilver

RonSilver

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 644 posts

Posted 26 December 2020 - 04:50 PM

a little of both i guess

#3 FBKFBKFBK

FBKFBKFBK

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 442 posts

Posted 26 December 2020 - 05:47 PM

Well theres the upcoming(but no set date) #justicedenforcershoes so people prob not buying MA GX stuff now. Fastest selling stuff seems to be Adoramus and ME AB things to me.

#4 Bohem

Bohem

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1939 posts
  • LocationMage Class Forum..?
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 26 December 2020 - 06:22 PM

a little of both i guess

LOL @ ur profile pic.

i was wondering why i saw black colored mech.... it kinda gave a vibe of P.server XD

#5 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4113 posts

Posted 26 December 2020 - 07:10 PM

Best selling stuff right now are AFK gear

Edited by YongkySH, 26 December 2020 - 07:11 PM.

#6 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10845 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 26 December 2020 - 07:15 PM

As you can see that the population is rather low. Dont know when you started your break but now server log in pop. is around 900 - 1.2k including all afks, venders, and bots. These are the numbers I logged in last time. Which means, there are a lot of gears more than players right now. For PvM aspects, most things are hard to sell because PvM isnt challenging. On a bright side, iRO has been getting lots of updates compared to old years. We just recently got the illusion turtle dun as well.

Its extra slow around this time because of holidays, ofc. We dont have card drop event this year but this shouldn't be a problem. We only got to have card drop event starting on 2018  :ani_shy:

#7 aTID2

aTID2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1710 posts
  • LocationLocation
  • Server:Server

Posted 27 December 2020 - 02:39 AM

ma gx equipment was so mass that every gene player can swap there gear and use it on gx.

match equipment like RTE PDM serra colonet RGBdress

I dont even know isnt zeny much more value or less when VIP still same prices.

#8 Ilindith

Ilindith

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1451 posts

Posted 27 December 2020 - 07:01 AM

Funny, was not even aware they were getting nerfed. Fortuitous timing on my part then. Might have been overpowered but also quite dull.

And yeah, population seems to be hurting quite a bit. I left maybe two months after Bio5 came out and moving stuff on market was easy.

Now I'm selling stuff rather cheap compared to other shops and it's just gathering dust. Well, seems cheap, hard to tell now.

Least I'm just missing one piece of equipment to get started. Haven't seen a single one though. B>Diabolus Wing (shameless self promotion)

Well, I guess two pieces, dex6 Flattery will get the job done until I can trade to Int6. IF that ever happens.

Best selling stuff right now are AFK gear

I've been thinking about those, sort of. Considering leveling myself a buffing team and getting them up that way was one idea.

Would have to do some research though I've never used any of those, or know them at all.

#9 RonSilver

RonSilver

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 644 posts

Posted 27 December 2020 - 08:24 AM

LOL @ ur profile pic.

i was wondering why i saw black colored mech.... it kinda gave a vibe of P.server XD

p servers are more updated and have better support.

#10 bearl

bearl

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2145 posts
  • Server:Warpportal Forum

Posted 27 December 2020 - 10:26 AM

=)

oeHmh2u.png

a certain, p server had identical feature as our IRO/RO.T.

i wonder, did the p server build it like this? OR was warpportal hacked? OR someone internal sold the whole database structure ?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users