Thank You Warportal(?) - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Thank You Warportal(?)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
11 replies to this topic

#1 Timo2504

Timo2504

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 28 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 29 December 2020 - 07:58 AM

Should I say Thank you to warp portal?

So on 24 December 2020, I checked my storage to look for a PDM i bought before. So that day, I found out that my unslotted PDM is missing from my storage. I checked everything (storage, gstorage, every account, ask my friend to check his account) and it's no where to be found. So I Open a ticket to ask GM to trace it back to what happened to the item. A reply was given and guess what, they tracked it to another PDM that is slotted with a Gold Scaraba Card that is my friend's that im sure is not the item im looking and I provided an SS of a trade, so I guess they can find the item easier. I checked the logs they gave me and the info doesn't match up at all, so i reply another ticket to ask for more clarification. I just got a reply just now that the unslotted PDM is a duped/hacked item, and they reverse the trade. So Thank You Warp Portal for that.

But here's my MAIN problem. So basically, A GM probably login to my account and know that the item i bought was a hacked/duped item and come to delete it. If so, why cant they at least notify me or back traced it and reverse the trade. I mean some notification or some message will be nice for me to know if the item is hacked/duped and not just delete the item -> so i can open a ticket and ask a reverse trade. But no, they choose to delete it and not notify me and just wait for me to realize the item was gone. I know that there's some hacking spree going on this past few months, but at least can i get a notification if some items in my inventory are hacked/duped items?

Another problem is, if they delete it coz it's a hacked/duped item in the first place, why did they trace back the item to my friend's PDM and said it's the item im looking for? Are they just trying to delete the item without returning the money to the player or notifying the player if the player is not thorough enough and happy with their first reply?

So,Thank You Warp Portal???

So at the end of the day, I urge all player to double check their inventory because it can happen to you also.

Thank You So Much.

#2 bearl

bearl

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2148 posts
  • Server:Warpportal Forum

Posted 29 December 2020 - 09:33 AM

wow..... no proper log files no proper SOP

so a GM could just randomly login and delete without writing a report / log on the matter.

good job.

#3 Bohem

Bohem

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1939 posts
  • LocationMage Class Forum..?

Posted 29 December 2020 - 09:59 AM

well..its good to know that any of my items could vanish over night without me knowing =)

all the time and money wasted? 

#4 CMMayari

CMMayari

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1238 posts
  • Twitter:@CMMayari

Posted 29 December 2020 - 02:50 PM

Thank you for bringing this to attention. I'm really sorry that this happened. I will reach out to the RO team about this issue.  

#5 nazhioozh

nazhioozh

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 668 posts
  • LocationSantiago, Chile
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 29 December 2020 - 03:06 PM

Actually this is not the first time some items are deleted by GM team because are "duplicated" and there is not way know if the item you are buying is legit. Is a very big risk since you have to spend time farming and real money investing in kachua/OCP in order to get zeny to buy these gears. Yes, you can spend 60 dolars in kachua to earn 1b in-game and then the item you buy is not legit. What should you do? 

#6 StunTosMati

StunTosMati

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2744 posts

Posted 29 December 2020 - 07:23 PM

Thats always happend...they never lets us know when deleted because illegal item..
Thats very2 bad...
N because what i know campitor say worker there none of them play RO..they not know legit player feel..
When i m asking team for verify my item 600/600... u know what they does?
Only verify some item n than they finished the work...

#7 Timo2504

Timo2504

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 29 December 2020 - 08:58 PM

Thank you for bringing this to attention. I'm really sorry that this happened. I will reach out to the RO team about this issue.  

Thank you so much Mayari, I know that deleting the dupped item is part of the game and prevention of the mass hacking spree. But ya, it would be so nice, to be told if the GM log in to delete duped items (even if i bought it legit) and not be confused and wandererd around to find the missing items

#8 coolvampire

coolvampire

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 441 posts

Posted 30 December 2020 - 12:43 AM

Thank you so much Mayari, I know that deleting the dupped item is part of the game and prevention of the mass hacking spree. But ya, it would be so nice, to be told if the GM log in to delete duped items (even if i bought it legit) and not be confused and wandererd around to find the missing items

remind me back in late 2018 or 2019 i got my pdm removed because of the dupe spree/acquired illegally whatever reasons. it was massive back then.

i bought with someone from the pub chat eden which i didnt take screenshot either.

no warning at all, just gone from storage/inventory/equip a couple weeks later. i had to ask manually by sending ticket to gm to find out whats really going on.

#9 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 30 December 2020 - 12:48 AM

Got many things removed from my storage until one day, I realized how to stop this -_- show. I dont trade anymore ~

Cash shop directly from WP and if I want anything in game, I farm myself because PvM is very easy. Since then I've not lost anything! hahaha

#10 aTID2

aTID2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1715 posts
  • LocationLocation
  • Server:Server

Posted 30 December 2020 - 01:42 AM

Got many things removed from my storage until one day, I realized how to stop this -_- show. I dont trade anymore ~

Cash shop directly from WP and if I want anything in game, I farm myself because PvM is very easy. Since then I've not lost anything! hahaha

someday, monster will report you instead of stealing them equipment :heh:

#11 bearl

bearl

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2148 posts
  • Server:Warpportal Forum

Posted 30 December 2020 - 01:49 AM

200+ 500+ 500+ 400+ 200+  items

Geared characters, Main Storage, 2nd Storage, Guild Storage A, Guild Storage B

how am i suppose to keep track? if u don't even inform or keep log files

Edited by bearl, 30 December 2020 - 01:50 AM.

#12 abui951

abui951

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 602 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 31 December 2020 - 10:40 AM

When will people REALIZE that the GM's can give 2 Sh :rwar: t's about your items/account.

If something goes missing due to a duped item, it's your job to reach out to them and get "refunded". If you never noticed it, WELP! less work for them.

Their mindset is "If the players don't notice it/complain about it, less work for us." - GM's

About a year ago(The Great Dupp Purge), we made the same complaints; That if can account had a duped item, the user should be notified via mail in-game or a email sent to that account. You know, just to be "polite".

But its obvious they have no common manners and chew with their mouth wide open.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users