8 replies to this topic

#1 carbonrow

carbonrow

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 407 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 04 January 2021 - 03:14 AM

Hi I'm a returning player with Level 150 Gene fully kitted for CC build/MVP bombing. I was mainly playing to solo ET and the turn-ins but I think I'm ready to max him now.

Just want to ask what's fastest way on the current meta to get to max level and what are some new content (I stopped playing at the end of 2018ish) worth doing?

Also, how do you get that new 3rd job sprite?

Also also, if anyone can be bothered, what's the meta gears for Gene now?

Also also also, since Ragial looks like doesn't work anymore, how do we go about finding vends? 

Thank you thank you for your help ^_^

#2 aTID2

aTID2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1710 posts
  • LocationLocation
  • Server:Server

Posted 04 January 2021 - 05:20 AM

1. Meta now GX with OP enforcer shoes and MA.

2. Gene change only weapon to OS (aka 17.1 you can search illusion in irowiki)

3. EAC come and ragial is dead, using shopping board for searching vender and buy items (also we already got offline vending that obtained from VIP in kafra shop)

4. New sprite got from crown(event) when lv hit 170 or buying at stylish shop or get from achievement when lv170 .

Edited by aTID2, 04 January 2021 - 05:20 AM.

#3 coolvampire

coolvampire

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 441 posts

Posted 04 January 2021 - 05:58 AM

Earth Drive RG is a popular build and AB adoramus is solid class too

Double dip endow damage doesnt work anymore though

#4 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 04 January 2021 - 08:37 AM

same leveling process as always

difference is bio4 parties are not as prevalent as before, and from 150 onwards you are solo leveling most of the way(can form parties to share and get more exp overall, but still each one does their thing)

#5 yamasakai90

yamasakai90

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3028 posts
  • LocationUnder the Ground
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 04 January 2021 - 04:06 PM

Go ilussion of abyss (turtle dungeon) as its the best place to lvl post 150 now (spotlight on).

#6 carbonrow

carbonrow

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 407 posts

Posted 04 January 2021 - 05:57 PM

1. Meta now GX with OP enforcer shoes and MA.

2. Gene change only weapon to OS (aka 17.1 you can search illusion in irowiki)

3. EAC come and ragial is dead, using shopping board for searching vender and buy items (also we already got offline vending that obtained from VIP in kafra shop)

4. New sprite got from crown(event) when lv hit 170 or buying at stylish shop or get from achievement when lv170 .

Thanks for the reply! What does OS mean on your point about Genes?

And also, did you mean you can just buy the new 3rd job sprite without getting to base 170? Or once I hit 170 where do I go to get it changed?

#7 carbonrow

carbonrow

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 407 posts

Posted 04 January 2021 - 06:02 PM

same leveling process as always

difference is bio4 parties are not as prevalent as before, and from 150 onwards you are solo leveling most of the way(can form parties to share and get more exp overall, but still each one does their thing)

Ah yes bio 4! I remember that was the only legitimate method to get to base 160. 

Where do people solo level from base150 now though? Is it with this Illusion Dungeons I've been hearing about?

Thanks again all ^^

#8 Essmikayl

Essmikayl

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 910 posts
  • Twitter:@bhismocabbage
  • Locationphone code +62
  • Server:Mayhem

Posted 04 January 2021 - 07:17 PM

Thanks for the reply! What does OS mean on your point about Genes?

And also, did you mean you can just buy the new 3rd job sprite without getting to base 170? Or once I hit 170 where do I go to get it changed?

Ah yes bio 4! I remember that was the only legitimate method to get to base 160. 

Where do people solo level from base150 now though? Is it with this Illusion Dungeons I've been hearing about?

Thanks again all ^^

OS weapon are new set of weapon, obtained by exchanging daily quest item from the newest episode quest storyline 17.1 "Illusion of OS"
gene weapon is Saphir hall, a 2 slotted Mace, enchantable with 17.1 weapon modifier which is also obtained by exchanging daily quest item OR buying it with zeny

for alternate 3rd job sprite, when you reach 170, you can obtain it from achievement page. if you are 170++ already, obtain it via giveaway NPC in eden

solo level 150++ :
-17.1 rudus 3 map

-Illusion of Turtle Dungeon; and yes, its the newest illusion dungeon pack (pls bear in mind its different with "Illusion of OS" episodic storyline). Its in spotlight now, the exp is so good
-solo NCT big bell bounty board
-verus bounty board
-bio 4 or 5

#9 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10845 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 04 January 2021 - 07:21 PM

Thanks again all ^^

Pick up few OCps and you should be able to solo Illusion turtle dun at level 150. You should be able to reach level 175 in few hours. Forget about Bio 4. From 150, straight to Illu. turtle dun. If you cant, try NCT until you can comfortably level at Illu. turtle dun.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users