Cant Login Ingame - Wrong Username/Password *solution found* - Page 2 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Cant Login Ingame - Wrong Username/Password *solution found*

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#26 FBKFBKFBK

FBKFBKFBK

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 442 posts

Posted 06 January 2021 - 12:27 AM

changing password with forgot password still doesnt work.

although successfully changed password and able to log in into warportal, im still not able to access ragnarok login; wrong id/pass etc

After you log in click account information then change your ingame passwords too

#27 coolvampire

coolvampire

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 441 posts

Posted 06 January 2021 - 12:34 AM

Huh? It worked for me. In fact, WP autmatically  changed passwords earlier than 4th January. I only realized this because when I tried to log in game, my PW was incorrect. To solve the problem, I logged in my WP account to use "Forgot password" function to reset all my game account passwords. All my accounts are working fine though I've not got candies from WP T_T

still doesnt work, i tried to change manually within warportal (this one successful) and still doesnt work to login ingame.

im opening a ticket and gm now asking some verification data. i guess no iro for me today

#28 coolvampire

coolvampire

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 441 posts

Posted 06 January 2021 - 12:39 AM

After you log in click account information then change your ingame passwords too

tried this one too. the ingame login still wont let me in.

i have tons of email from warportal notification because of changing password back and forth now lol

#29 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5556 posts
  • LocationGermany, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 06 January 2021 - 01:48 AM

Hello Ragnarok Community. Greetings from Dragon Saga.

I am just here to try to help you out with the game password change.
Because of the password change campaign it is necessary to change all passwords (WarpPortal account and also game accounts) by using the forgot password link.
Sometimes it's a bit confusing where to find the forgot password link for the game accounts.

Maybe these screenshots can help to find where that link can be found
(the screenshots are for a Dragon Saga Account but it is the same procedure for all WarpPortal games).

After logging in to your WarpPortal account click on "Account Information" and follow the steps shown below

PWChange1.jpg

PWChange2.jpg

This has to be done for Steam accounts as well.
I hope that helps.

Good luck!

#30 StarryLittle

StarryLittle

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 142 posts

Posted 06 January 2021 - 01:50 AM

1st  Warpportal by doing this , its gonna lose players .WP is misleading , some player might thing as long as they kept login in with the same password , nothing will happen .  2nd , THIS IS FOR ANYONE WHO CAN'T LOG IN RO . Go to RO website . click on forgot password , Put In Your Email , Go check your email Link to your RO Account , click on the link , put in your new password . when you are done , You will get another Email saying your Password Had Been Updated 

#31 4853121207141913140

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 895 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 06 January 2021 - 02:17 AM

PWChange1.png

PWChange2.png

Images are not loading correctly for me.

#32 RyanCbz

RyanCbz

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • LocationPlant Nemic

Posted 06 January 2021 - 02:29 AM

the heck is going on? cant log in my account either. WP site is down?

#33 coolvampire

coolvampire

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 441 posts

Posted 06 January 2021 - 02:42 AM

i figured it out the solution, it works now.

you need to change the game account individually by entering edit game account and "forgot your game password". from there just follow the instruction (sending link to email and enter the new password etc.

i wil put this into the first post for guidelines

Edited by coolvampire, 06 January 2021 - 02:49 AM.

#34 RyanCbz

RyanCbz

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • LocationPlant Nemic

Posted 06 January 2021 - 02:44 AM

i figured it out the solution, it works now.

you need to change the game account individually by entering edit game account and "forgot your game account". from there just follow the instruction (sending link to email and enter the new password etc.

i wil put this into the first post for guidelines

it works. but how about the other game account? that i forgot the email i used. is there a way to recover it? so sad. T_T

#35 coolvampire

coolvampire

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 441 posts

Posted 06 January 2021 - 02:50 AM

it works. but how about the other game account? that i forgot the email i used. is there a way to recover it? so sad. T_T

if you remember any info like birthday, address etc, gm might help you on it. you have to open a ticket to gm tho

#36 IDexter

IDexter

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 121 posts
  • LocationBeyond the wall
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 06 January 2021 - 03:10 AM

If you used some random data for the email which wont match with your original data then in that case you wont be able to recover your account.

#37 sonatta

sonatta

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 06 January 2021 - 04:59 AM

step 1: use forgot password on warpportal

step 2: check your email

step 3: login your warpportal

step 4: go to account -> game accounts ragnarok -> edit -> forgot password:

step 5: check your email and change your ragnarok account password

step 6: profit???

#38 682277304

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 January 2021 - 05:18 AM

juz hardly log in my account after new password but all my character is gone. Cant submit any ticket to gm. Anyone pls help ??

#39 mightyj03

mightyj03

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 06 January 2021 - 05:36 AM

Thank you coolvampire

It was a confusing experience, because I had to change my password for the WarpPortal Account, then change In-Game account passwords individually.

So it is a pain in the butt experience. What if I have like more than 20 accounts? Lol

Dear GM, 

any news on this? i cant access the game but i can login into account information on on warportal just fine

Edit:

I've figured it out the solution, it works now.

*you need to change the game account individually by entering the "edit game account" and "forgot your game password". from there just follow the instruction (sending link to email and enter the new password etc.

#40 coolvampire

coolvampire

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 441 posts

Posted 06 January 2021 - 05:54 AM

Thank you coolvampire

It was a confusing experience, because I had to change my password for the WarpPortal Account, then change In-Game account passwords individually.

So it is a pain in the butt experience. What if I have like more than 20 accounts? Lol

at first, i thought i got hacked or something. i was in the middle of switching account and suddenly none of them works.

i tried to reset password using forgot password or edit warportal account etc and still didnt work, i even open up a ticket and ended up a gm asking me for validating my personal information (birthdate etc).

1 email can hold up to 3 iro ID, and when update the password individually using forgot password, you wont even have to log off, so just basically switching back and forth between your email inbox, it shouldnt take long at all.

#41 jthao559

jthao559

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 06 January 2021 - 09:24 AM

password can only be changed with the current password which no longer works so when i complete the forgot password option the link to reset password was never sent to my email like it said it would. anybody know how to remedy this?

#42 VileCharmander

VileCharmander

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 174 posts
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 06 January 2021 - 10:10 AM

password can only be changed with the current password which no longer works so when i complete the forgot password option the link to reset password was never sent to my email like it said it would. anybody know how to remedy this?

If the email sent to help you reset the password didn't arrive, or accidentally go to your Spam folder of something, then most likely you'll have to submit a support ticket to get some help. They can confirm that the email sent went to the email address you were expecting, or send you another if need be.

#43 Handersen

Handersen

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3272 posts
  • Server:chaos

Posted 06 January 2021 - 01:54 PM

I have the same problem for some reason it won’t send anything to my email not in spam nor trash.

#44 Road

Road

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 229 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 06 January 2021 - 05:20 PM

same problem here :x ; no email ,also not in spam nor trash T_T!

#45 jthao559

jthao559

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 06 January 2021 - 06:02 PM

i have already submitted a ticket 10 hours ago and problem has still not been resolved, apparently they are still investigating.

#46 Rank9

Rank9

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 June 2023 - 01:23 AM

Is there any update on the game i create an account to this and it said that wrong id and password  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users