VAS services still exist? Gender change? - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

VAS services still exist? Gender change?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

#1 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3958 posts
  • LocationUnderground like a wild potato
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 06 January 2021 - 01:03 AM

Hello fellow players,

It has come to my unfortunate attention that I no longer wish to look at my male GX's arse while I level and go about his GX'ing business. I look at the female GX next to me and think, "Gosh, what I would give to get myself into that booty". As we all know I am a very pure wholesome man, and I just wanted to ask whether the community knows how I can still access this Gender Changing VAS service? Does it still exist? In what form in what way?

Does saying my GX was made prior to gender being account bound and not character specific as it is today work against me? Is it because for all intents and purposes, my "Male" GX is actually gender neutral as the its the account that was Male? I could use some help here fellow brothers and sisters. Any CM can come answer this question?

Kind regards,

ThePervySage

P.S. Godspeed, for the female GX Gainaxing.

#2 lorenz1375

lorenz1375

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3554 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Fate/Grand Order NA

Posted 06 January 2021 - 01:36 AM

[Hiding my not so lewd tanned (atleast in art) GX]

#3 yamasakai90

yamasakai90

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3029 posts
  • LocationUnder the Ground

Posted 06 January 2021 - 02:59 AM

+1, What will happen to those binary characters when they decide that they want to settle on a gender now?

#4 coolvampire

coolvampire

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 441 posts

Posted 06 January 2021 - 03:23 AM

+1 

my wife once asked me why would i choose a female sprite instead of a male one,

i said; i dont want to stare at male's ass when im playing lol

#5 CMMayari

CMMayari

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1238 posts
  • Twitter:@CMMayari

Posted 06 January 2021 - 03:37 PM

Hello! It seems that there is no VAS service for gender change anymore. :( Sorry!

#6 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3958 posts

Posted 06 January 2021 - 03:50 PM

Hi CM. Is there anyway at your headquarters to somehow manage this for me? WPE is no issue.

#7 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3542 posts

Posted 06 January 2021 - 04:26 PM

Worth a try but has a chance not going to work. Around $40, VAS account character transfer to a female account. After VAS service, your character will change to a female. Works wonder. Then make another VAS account character transfer in your primary account. If your char changes to male, file a support ticket. But seriously bruh, you can make 175 GX from lvl 1 novice in just playing 10 hours straight with the turtle spotlight on. Just create another female GX.

#8 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3958 posts

Posted 06 January 2021 - 08:26 PM

its not about being able to just delete and make another character or just leaving it aside and making a new GX. Its all about the experiences I went through, all the people I met along the way, all the casual scrub players i snubbed and showed off in front of, and the growth of my male GX from a male novice all the way to what it is today....and now its journey should continue, its journey to have a gender transformation.

I am indeed very disappointed in hearing that I can no longer get that gender changing VAS.....I can only hope character transfers are still available somehow....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users