Character Account Transfer not working? - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Character Account Transfer not working?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Lockk

Lockk

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 06 January 2021 - 02:48 PM

as the title says, I click on the option and it redirects me to a blank page with nothing on it.. I've tried refreshing multiple times.

#2 Kcamui

Kcamui

I am New.

• New Members
  • 4 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 08 January 2021 - 07:10 AM

as the title says, I click on the option and it redirects me to a blank page with nothing on it.. I've tried refreshing multiple times.

I've had a similar issue in the past but with loading the whole power up page. So in my case the website wouldn't even load to the part to buy WPE.

I solved it by switching my DNS settings over to the Google DNS whenever I access the Power Up site.  It worked for me.  Maybe it'll work for you.

After doing what you need at the Power Up site, just switch the DNS settings back to the default your ISP uses.

#3 CMMayari

CMMayari

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1238 posts
  • Twitter:@CMMayari
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 08 January 2021 - 02:48 PM

Hello! If you're still having this issue, please let me know!

#4 Lockk

Lockk

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 09 January 2021 - 10:21 PM

Hello CM Mayari,

I'm still currently experiencing the problem, although it is a little different now. It doesn't leave me on a blank page anymore.. rather, it gives me a really long error, the first line of the error is the following:

Error reading include File payment/payment_accounts.ftl The problmatic instruction; ----------- ==>

Good day!

I'm not very computer savvy so I don't really understand what you are saying.

I've had a similar issue in the past but with loading the whole power up page. So in my case the website wouldn't even load to the part to buy WPE.

I solved it by switching my DNS settings over to the Google DNS whenever I access the Power Up site.  It worked for me.  Maybe it'll work for you.

After doing what you need at the Power Up site, just switch the DNS settings back to the default your ISP uses.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users