January 7th Renewal Maintenance - Page 2 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

January 7th Renewal Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
79 replies to this topic

#26 Deafice

Deafice

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 169 posts

Posted 07 January 2021 - 12:59 PM

I'm not sure they can do that.

Wouldn't resetting passwords cause all of the previous password data to be dumped and deleted?

#27 Kimelym

Kimelym

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 07 January 2021 - 01:31 PM

I'm not sure they can do that.

Wouldn't resetting passwords cause all of the previous password data to be dumped and deleted?

Probably, though i can understand him/her if he/she has just come back and found that pass were changed -_- , and he/she has all he/hers gears onto that account that got changed. If thats the case, he/she should send a ticket to recover his/her gears i think...but they are not gonna reset pass again cause we had several weeks to change the password or to move our gears from those accounts we dont own emails to another account.

Edited by Kimelym, 07 January 2021 - 01:31 PM.

#28 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 07 January 2021 - 02:30 PM

Boo! Was expecting WP to hand out change password campaign rewards this maint.

#29 babyblerd

babyblerd

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 07 January 2021 - 02:44 PM

yey thank u for extending xp and snow flower festival!  :wub: 

#30 DropM

DropM

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 07 January 2021 - 02:45 PM

Okay enough new idea suggestions from me(for now). What about the things you guys said you guys were going to do like implement NPC to roll stats for gear that should be better then coats. Make Valk armor great again!

#31 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 07 January 2021 - 02:49 PM

Servers will be opening in 5 minutes.

#32 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 07 January 2021 - 02:54 PM

They could go back a few days and reset the old passwords for at least 1 week so that people can do something. There are too many people affected. They should do it for the community and help us return before the massive reset, put the old passwords for another week. please, a lot of people are going to retire for this reason. I think more than half of the players will go out of town. if you don't take action to return old passwords that work again in ragnarok in game. I'm not talking about warpportal. I speak of game accounts as id + password. to replace and put the old passwords that were working a week ago. please do it for the people.

The whole point of the password reset campaign is to prevent access to accounts whose user's were idle. Recently we found that someone was trying ID/PW combinations gained from somewhere else and quite frankly emptying accounts. We cannot allow that to continue which is why accounts are under an enforced pw change.

#33 JoaquinAndres

JoaquinAndres

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 757 posts
  • Server:Chaos - Renewal

Posted 07 January 2021 - 03:04 PM

Servers will be opening in 5 minutes.

tq ^^

#34 KriticalAssassin

KriticalAssassin

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9326 posts
  • LocationBehind you?
  • Server:Chaos- Renewal

Posted 07 January 2021 - 03:04 PM

Kro ever gonna fix the guild emblems on castle flags or is this one of those things we are never getting fixed like illusion combo battle glove and such? Kinda sucks that we can't get things that come in broken fixed let alone the stuff that did work gets broken too and not getting fixed.

#35 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3545 posts

Posted 07 January 2021 - 03:07 PM

Jitterbug cards still not dropping. When is this going to fix?

#36 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 07 January 2021 - 03:50 PM

Renewal will be under going a restart at 6pm to fix an issue with WoE Realms blocking certain gears inappropriately.

#37 MilkyScythe

MilkyScythe

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 January 2021 - 04:00 PM

When will I be getting my VIP back from opening a bugged box? 5 days waiting now since I sent a ticket.

#38 Gerld

Gerld

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 32 posts
  • Server:CHAOS

Posted 07 January 2021 - 04:11 PM

to campitor just want to ask if the server restart will affect the spawn time of mvp that died in previous hours

Edited by Gerld, 07 January 2021 - 04:12 PM.

#39 ZHONGKAIH

ZHONGKAIH

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 368 posts

Posted 07 January 2021 - 04:13 PM

Hi Camp, could you please add Costume Enchant Stone Box 7,8, 9 and 10 which has fixed casting stone? Thanks a lot.

#40 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3545 posts

Posted 07 January 2021 - 04:14 PM

Renewal will be under going a restart at 6pm to fix an issue with WoE Realms blocking certain gears inappropriately.

Disable ocps inside woe.

#41 DovyMansion

DovyMansion

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 168 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 07 January 2021 - 04:23 PM

The whole point of the password reset campaign is to prevent access to accounts whose user's were idle. Recently we found that someone was trying ID/PW combinations gained from somewhere else and quite frankly emptying accounts. We cannot allow that to continue which is why accounts are under an enforced pw change.

I understand your position. Is there the possibility of returning the passwords at least 1 more week, so that some people can do something. I think that would be ideal. 1) I contacted warpportal support but they are not helping at all, they are asking for a lot of information about papers and 2) send by fax, it cannot be by other means via email, whatsapp or something more current. I understood that the password change was obtainable, something could be done since many people are being harmed by this. They should return untouched old passwords for at least 2 days so that some players can do something about this issue.

#42 Asukirin

Asukirin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 350 posts

Posted 07 January 2021 - 04:36 PM

warpportal given us less than a month to reset the our password, but the truth is the support is late to reply on our ticket that we are still waiting to the solution and they not given us warning that you need to get your stuff out.

FYI file a ticket on the first day of the post.

#43 Asukirin

Asukirin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 350 posts

Posted 07 January 2021 - 04:40 PM

they close my ticket last night for no reason at all, and the mod of the forum only reply they going to poke the gm how pathetic

#44 Kainmaster69

Kainmaster69

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 07 January 2021 - 05:08 PM

are servers still off?

#45 FBKFBKFBK

FBKFBKFBK

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 442 posts

Posted 07 January 2021 - 05:11 PM

to campitor just want to ask if the server restart will affect the spawn time of mvp that died in previous hours

MVP will be alive if it was supposed to respawn in the time of the server restart when server are back up

#46 MiroSorce

MiroSorce

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 443 posts
  • LocationBots/Dupers Die
  • Server:Bots/Dupers Die

Posted 07 January 2021 - 05:13 PM

It takes too long?

#47 Timo2504

Timo2504

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 28 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 07 January 2021 - 05:21 PM

I understand your position. Is there the possibility of returning the passwords at least 1 more week, so that some people can do something. I think that would be ideal. 1) I contacted warpportal support but they are not helping at all, they are asking for a lot of information about papers and 2) send by fax, it cannot be by other means via email, whatsapp or something more current. I understood that the password change was obtainable, something could be done since many people are being harmed by this. They should return untouched old passwords for at least 2 days so that some players can do something about this issue.

I disagree about returning old passwords, if that happened, what's the point of password changing at the first place. They already give out 3 weeks for us to change the pw. 

#48 ZanRen

ZanRen

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 840 posts
  • LocationTustin, CA
  • Server:Thor

Posted 07 January 2021 - 05:23 PM

time for janeway event for all those that lost their accounts!! :gg:

#49 Gerld

Gerld

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 32 posts
  • Server:CHAOS

Posted 07 January 2021 - 05:26 PM

TO admin what can make a solution to the rampant botting here in iro. especially to the new illusion turtle map.

#50 Deafice

Deafice

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 169 posts

Posted 07 January 2021 - 05:28 PM

SERVERS ARE UP!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users