Unable to reset password - Transcendence Technical Support / Bug Reports - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Unable to reset password

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

#1 Muramas

Muramas

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 24 January 2021 - 04:45 PM

I tried to login to my account but it asked me to reset by password. I tried to reset it but I never received the email.

#2 gabbyjay77

gabbyjay77

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 24 January 2021 - 09:22 PM

I have been able to recover one of my accounts so far but no email is being sent to my second one.  I checked the spam folder and the main folder and tried to send it 3 times on two separate days, still no email.

#3 CMMayari

CMMayari

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1238 posts
  • Twitter:@CMMayari
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 25 January 2021 - 10:02 AM

Hello! Sorry about the inconvenience.  :( We were getting reports of password reset emails not going through over the weekend, but it seems to have been resolved. Please go ahead and try again- but if it's still giving you any issues, feel free to PM me. Thank you!

#4 youkidding12

youkidding12

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 481 posts

Posted 29 January 2021 - 05:20 AM

Hello! Sorry about the inconvenience.  :( We were getting reports of password reset emails not going through over the weekend, but it seems to have been resolved. Please go ahead and try again- but if it's still giving you any issues, feel free to PM me. Thank you!

hello password reset is not work please help thanks

#5 CMMayari

CMMayari

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1238 posts

Posted 29 January 2021 - 10:49 AM

Okay, thank you for double-checking. We're looking into it right now. Thanks!

#6 gabbyjay13

gabbyjay13

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 572 posts
  • LocationNevada
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 30 January 2021 - 11:06 PM

Got all but one account's email but it was my fault.  I didn't use some of the emails for a long time and they were marked inactive so no new mail was sent.  I fixed that and got most of my accounts back.  Had to get in touch with support for the last account and they are working on it now.   Can't wait to be back in full force and wreck some mobs.

Make sure your email isn't inactive.  If so and it was yahoo, switch back to old email platform in settings then back to the new one.  It'll reset it to active.  Not too sure about other email platforms, but the yahoo trick worked for me.

I hope this works for you guys too.

#7 7909130506041208050

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 04 February 2021 - 06:05 PM

Okay, thank you for double-checking. We're looking into it right now. Thanks!

Not getting email myself, any news? seems like this problem going for couple of weeks now 

#8 CMMayari

CMMayari

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1238 posts

Posted 05 February 2021 - 10:00 AM

Hm, it should have already been fixed. You may have to send in a ticket to the support team so that they can diagnose the problem and assist you directly: https://support.warpportal.com/Main/

Sorry about that.  :ani_swt3:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users