Can same gender marriages adopt babies? - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Can same gender marriages adopt babies?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 LudovicusHuppert

LudovicusHuppert

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 08 February 2021 - 04:58 AM

Can same gender marriages adopt babies?

I've searched up a little bit and i didn't find any specific info regarding this topic. This page says "Have a male and female become married." as the first step for adopting, which made me a bit confused. But i'm guessing it could be outdated.

I wanted to get some confirmation before doing anything.

Thank you!

#2 folkvangr

folkvangr

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1180 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:EAC suc

Posted 08 February 2021 - 05:24 AM

yes its possible now

#3 Lynreve

Lynreve

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 09 February 2021 - 11:16 PM

The game has recoded to allow homosexual marriages? That's news to me, though not an unwelcome one. Congrats to anyone lgbt+ and still playing this game, I guess.

#4 LudovicusHuppert

LudovicusHuppert

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 12 February 2021 - 05:45 AM

yes its possible now

Tyvm for the info. I went ahead and confirmed it. I was able to marry 2 same gender characters and adopt afterwards.

The game has recoded to allow homosexual marriages? That's news to me, though not an unwelcome one. Congrats to anyone lgbt+ and still playing this game, I guess.

Yeah, it has new npcs and everything for same gender and interrace marriages on Lasagna.

The marriage event and spot looks quite nice too. It has a lot of tables and chairs where one could invite their friends to make it an actual event. I liked it! hehehe

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users