[Chaos]DB RK alternative classes? - Page 2 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

[Chaos]DB RK alternative classes?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
34 replies to this topic

#26 TattooedChef

TattooedChef

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 531 posts
  • LocationSeventh level of Hell
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 13 February 2021 - 09:06 AM

I really find it sad that people are so unwilling to actually learn how to play the classes that they choose and would rather resort to these "cheats".....

#27 bearl

bearl

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2148 posts
  • Server:Warpportal Forum

Posted 13 February 2021 - 05:45 PM

cause the TS wanted shortcuts for everything 

#28 deforte

deforte

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1129 posts

Posted 13 February 2021 - 10:54 PM

What setting did you tweak on the file?

could you tell me a bit more about how to do the setting?

this is my dxwrapper.ini

Spoiler

you could tweak it more, but i just simply aim that my physical RK hits like 7 per sec xD

#29 youkidding12

youkidding12

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 481 posts

Posted 25 February 2021 - 04:54 AM

this is my dxwrapper.ini

Spoiler

you could tweak it more, but i just simply aim that my physical RK hits like 7 per sec xD

I have tried, can't see the difference... ? actually what were you tweaking on this file?

#30 youkidding12

youkidding12

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 481 posts

Posted 25 February 2021 - 04:56 AM

Arm Cannon Mechanic is similar but less AoE. 

Adoramus AB is quite strong right now and you can solo Faceworm queen and all the Aogh Monsters in a good time if you have the gears that increase your adoramus/ME damage.  

have a hardtime on faceworm Queen with my Arm Cannon, SP was not enough, and it kill me fast, what was worse is that it decrease my cast to very very slow....

#31 deforte

deforte

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1129 posts

Posted 27 February 2021 - 06:34 PM

You should figure things by now. We can’t tell you everything, just do your work and figure things out.

#32 6250140829153758463

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 286 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 28 February 2021 - 12:37 AM

Potential solutions for insufficient SP during a boss fight:

• Bring and use SP recovery items. Other than Strawberry, here are some easy to get items:
    • Yggdrasil Seed for 50% HP/SP recovery (statistically this should be the prize you get most often from Spooky Machine)
    • Warnut's Chocolate for 10% HP/SP recovery (Lunar New Year event quest reward)
  • Use SP leech gear against mobs, if the boss spawns them (i.e., against Faceworm Queen: the poison sacs)

Potential solutions for not dying:

• Don't get hit or reduce how often you get hit:
    • As a ranged character, you can kite against Faceworm Queen. Don't stay in one place and get hit continuously
  • Increase damage reductions: Depends on what's killing you
  • Bring and use HP recovery items

Edited by 6250140829153758463, 28 February 2021 - 12:37 AM.

#33 youkidding12

youkidding12

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 481 posts

Posted 28 February 2021 - 06:02 PM

<p>

Potential solutions for insufficient SP during a boss fight:

• Bring and use SP recovery items. Other than Strawberry, here are some easy to get items:
    • Yggdrasil Seed for 50% HP/SP recovery (statistically this should be the prize you get most often from Spooky Machine)
    • Warnut's Chocolate for 10% HP/SP recovery (Lunar New Year event quest reward)
  • Use SP leech gear against mobs, if the boss spawns them (i.e., against Faceworm Queen: the poison sacs)
Potential solutions for not dying:
  • Don't get hit or reduce how often you get hit:
    • As a ranged character, you can kite against Faceworm Queen. Don't stay in one place and get hit continuously
  • Increase damage reductions: Depends on what's killing you
  • Bring and use HP recovery items
Thank you, still have some question
Spooky machine still working now ? did people can only farm BOO card use strawberry in mouth?(I read in wiki, but I didn’t know this event before)

speak about hp/sp recovery items,
strawberry is like 15k per one, ygg seed and ygg fruit looks better right? do we have other better choice?

about HP recovery, I’m buying Slim White Potion, which is expensive make me doesn’t want to use too much, do we have better choice? tried fresh fish but too little, white potion too heavy...

#34 6250140829153758463

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 286 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 28 February 2021 - 06:40 PM

Strawberry: If the market rate is too high for you, set up a buy shop in Payon for 4-5K each. You can do the same with Yggdrasil Seed (set up near the Spooky Machine) for 50K or however much you want to pay. You can sell some to cover the costs (or make a profit) and use the rest.

Spooky Machine:

• Spooky Machine is still running since it was added in November
  • BOO cards can't be used with Spooky Machine currently
    • If they become usable later, BOO cards just change the success rate to match Enriched ores

Better choice:

• That's all a matter of preference and how much weight you can carry
  • Personally I use Warnut's Chocolate because it can easily be acquired from the Lunar New Year event and only weighs 1 for 10% recovery
    • By contrast: Yggdrasil Seed has 30 weight for 50% recovery

Slim White Potion:

• Assuming you have Prize Medals from Spooky Machine, you can get 5x Witch Starsand per medal in Hugel
  • You can sell 1x Witch Starsand for 3.2K+ (sell to buy shops if you don't want to wait)
  • If you have Toy Syringe and/or Flamel-carded Garment, Slim Whites become more effective
    • If you have them, switch to the gear before using Slim Whites, then switch back to whatever you had before

#35 youkidding12

youkidding12

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 481 posts

Posted 28 February 2021 - 07:54 PM

<p>

Strawberry: If the market rate is too high for you, set up a buy shop in Payon for 4-5K each. You can do the same with Yggdrasil Seed (set up near the Spooky Machine) for 50K or however much you want to pay. You can sell some to cover the costs (or make a profit) and use the rest.

Spooky Machine:

• Spooky Machine is still running since it was added in November
  • BOO cards can't be used with Spooky Machine currently
  • If they become usable later, BOO cards just change the success rate to match Enriched ores
Better choice:
  • That's all a matter of preference and how much weight you can carry
  • Personally I use Warnut's Chocolate because it can easily be acquired from the Lunar New Year event and only weighs 1 for 10% recovery
  • By contrast: Yggdrasil Seed has 30 weight for 50% recovery
Slim White Potion:
  • Assuming you have Prize Medals from Spooky Machine, you can get 5x Witch Starsand per medal in Hugel
  • You can sell 1x Witch Starsand for 3.2K+ (sell to buy shops if you don't want to wait)
  • If you have Toy Syringe and/or Flamel-carded Garment, Slim Whites become more effective
  • If you have them, switch to the gear before using Slim Whites, then switch back to whatever you had before
thank you again there are lots of knowledge in ro

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users