Serious Bug Found in Magic Tournament - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Serious Bug Found in Magic Tournament

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Darkxealot

Darkxealot

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 77 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 23 February 2021 - 06:38 PM

So i left my succubus pet as an egg and went in to magic tournament and twice it just disappeared from my inventory after coming back out, twice i faced the alchemist who is way out of control op, and twice i lost and had to leave.  This the second LOYAL SUCCUBUS PET i have now lost, to the same event...THIS IS A BUG.  This isn't player fault, the pet wasn't even out to lose loyalty from deaths, it wasn't even out it couldn't have starved.  Again this isn't player fault this is the game just eating my pet.  I opened a ticket the last time this happened, and it happened again but this time i havent done anything else.  In fact i stopped doing anything when i went to bring her back out and she was gone AGAIN...twice i have had to build up loyalty to loyal and neither time did they vanish because of something i had done.

I am seriously upset...i now need a second pet restore on the same pet that i will have to once again, loyalty up....this is ridiculous this needs to be addressed URGENTLY this is bad really really bad what happens when a loyal angeling or one of the other hard to acquire hard to gain loyalty pets disappears

THIS MESSED UP.

#2 Korobeyniki

Korobeyniki

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 44 posts
  • LocationUnited States
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:iRO-Chaos

Posted 23 February 2021 - 06:50 PM

Alchemist can be a pain. If you're able, an attack > move > attack > move strategy with her makes things easier so you can avoid fire bomb. As far as the pet running away while IN the egg, I haven't had that happen before. Could possibly be a bug. GMs will often restore expensive pets that run away the first time or two if you open a ticket, especially if it was due to a bug. In the mean-time I'd suggest leaving the egg in Kafra when you do anything that you expect to die a lot from.

Edited by Korobeyniki, 23 February 2021 - 06:50 PM.

#3 Darkxealot

Darkxealot

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 77 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 23 February 2021 - 07:05 PM

GM just said he wouldn't restore the pet because it had recently been restored...how is that fair, the same bug which is obviously a in game programed bug, literally deletes my pet for the second time, through no fault of my own...and now i am punished what 300m or more pet because of something that is completely out of my control.?  This BS this was not my fault it literally disappeared as an egg.  How the hell am i suppose to know that the reason the pet was lost in the first place was due to a bug...like seriously how am i being punished for a bug a really bad one.

This is obscene, you don't punish the player that brings to light a seriously flawed part of the game.  I am putting this on here now cause it needs to be addressed this isn't a small thing, The egg was removed by the event the pet wasn't even out, so all the caution in the world on my part on how i use my pets wouldn't not have mattered in the slightest. I need help from a moderator the GM in question is being totally unreasonable, blaming me for an event deleting an item from inventory how would my caution help me stop a programming error.  I cant just replace this and its a major part of my build...coping out with sorry for the inconvenience, thank you for your understanding.  Seriously i dont even know what to say. 
TO ANYONE DOING MAGIC TOURNAMENT DO NOT KEEP EGGS IN YOUR INVENTORY AT ALL.

Edited by Darkxealot, 23 February 2021 - 07:40 PM.

#4 CMMayari

CMMayari

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1238 posts
  • Twitter:@CMMayari
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 24 February 2021 - 10:38 AM

Hello, thank you for bringing this to our attention. I was given a heads up that the GM team will be restoring your egg. Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users