Suggestions for new players - Proposals and Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Suggestions for new players

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 faresspeed

faresspeed

I am New.

• New Members
  • 4 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 27 February 2021 - 09:27 AM

Hi, 
Imma get to the point directly because honestly there isn't much to say, not to complain a lot about the current market state but its in short terrible by all means and SHOULD be dealt with to sustain the player base
with that out of the way, I suggest few things which to look at them from a different angle
most players need to use the market to get access for gears and consumables to help them out leveling 
Sure, but for a new player he doesn't want to deal with all this because zeny require huge time and effort 
this isn't a problem for 1-100 which they get Eden Gears for free but the stat go drastically down the more you progress through 101 in a very insane level 
and selling Points store items such as VIP and stones aren't optimal because you would need to wait a player to buy them (not to mention how suspicious it is, as it encourage RMT behaviors in a sense)

I get the need to start leveling other characters after you reach that part which I clearly see the reason why. but I don't have the luxury of time and most new players would agree too
hence why most RPG games especially old ones used the idea of selling character boost and get their desired character maxed to a certain level, maybe 150 or 125 with a certain set to them
I see this as a huge opportunity to do them so because it gives the new player a chance to catch up with their friends and play endgame content which I honestly want to in a short time

I was hoping this was implemented and maybe explain how to deal with such issue?

Edited by faresspeed, 27 February 2021 - 07:19 PM.

#2 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4116 posts

Posted 27 February 2021 - 09:24 PM

there are supposedly something like that coming, in kRO they got booster event where they can level up much more quickly and get booster gear which in some case is really powerful

iRO seems to have something coming in the vein of that, usually janeway which instantly boosts our level, but maybe this year there will be a slight tweak to the event

no detail yet about the requirement, level achieved, or even if we will get some gear

#3 Akilez

Akilez

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1746 posts
  • LocationGuadalajara, Mexico
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 28 February 2021 - 09:51 AM

This also apply for returning players, mostly my chars were build thinking on parties and supportive skills/gears, now i found out that seldom someone invite you to parties unless you have friends/guild =(

And as you said, if you do not have enugh Zeny to buy fancy gears to 1 hit K.O. mobs you will have a hard time leveling up and eventually maybe people quit playing because of this.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users