March 4th Renewal Maintenance - Page 2 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

March 4th Renewal Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
59 replies to this topic

#26 Kedoxu

Kedoxu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 202 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 04 March 2021 - 04:17 PM

Come on, they're even extending the Enriched! Swipe those cards to empower Camp already, so he can bring new updates and we can finally stfu ... lol

They might as well open a Kickstarter campaign at this point, given they could fix everything that still pending.

#27 CMAstra

CMAstra

Maje҉s͘t͡ic S̛pa͠će ͢W̡hal͞ȩ

• Community Managers
  • 1120 posts
  • Twitter:CM_Astra

Posted 04 March 2021 - 04:18 PM

Servers are now open!

#28 ApekG

ApekG

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 04 March 2021 - 04:20 PM

COMMON GUYS WAKE UP!

Just let it go guys and accept the fact. They really want this server to be shut down. Server everyday goin down and less people playing. But before all of this to be happen they will make sure make profit from it.

They really dont care about us. ONLY PROFIT!

Everytime we make a complain or report they will ignore like nothing happen!

#29 6250140829153758463

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 286 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 04 March 2021 - 04:24 PM

Are we going to have any sales event for OCPs???

OCP prices are so so so expensive now!

Memorial Day or July 4 is my guess for the next OCP Fire Sale. Around the time of the next big content update could make sense, if they estimate a big pool of players would return to check out the content and would buy OCP boxes to gear up or get zeny to take advantage of the content (even if the update is just skill rebalances).

#30 tlc9711LOgo

tlc9711LOgo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 153 posts

Posted 04 March 2021 - 04:24 PM

Slow and steady boys, slow and steady xD (At least another week for me to level at illusion dungeon :3)

Bring some news: valve kill off artifact game lol

Edited by tlc9711LOgo, 04 March 2021 - 04:25 PM.

#31 mic9010

mic9010

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 682 posts

Posted 04 March 2021 - 04:45 PM

If updates, bug fixes and so on are slow like this, then @Camp please in the next meeting with Studio (kRO), just say "-_- u and shut down iRO".

#32 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3541 posts

Posted 04 March 2021 - 05:04 PM

In March there will be a spotlight change at the start of the month.

#33 dawnte

dawnte

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1980 posts

Posted 04 March 2021 - 05:57 PM

I didn't get my participation prize from the contest :<

#34 markoh1988

markoh1988

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1645 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 04 March 2021 - 05:59 PM

spend more money to get update guys. hohoho

#35 holyelf

holyelf

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 95 posts

Posted 04 March 2021 - 06:45 PM

I'm not sure my assumption is correct or not. 
But If it true please improved somthing ASAP.

If someone said slowly update because of less spent of player.
If this statement was true , I understand why we are lower spent for this server.

Because there are no any magnatic to make us feeling want to spent. 
Now just only Enriched Refine when Refine event  and OCP. 

For Kacha key quite so late and not on time schedule update , that why ppl feel waste time to wait.
(Same as Monthly OCP update as last 2 years ago is okay)

For daily in-game cash shop use , Now Just only VIP and 30D Mistress wing that quite monthly spend.
Bubble Gum  / Field Manual quite useless because now we have another choice to get it for free.
Token also can got free from VIP. 

So for now , we are not have any outstanding different between spend or not spend. That why we feel like 
better to like free player.

What we can do now to make player feel like want to spend.

1. Renovate cash shop to make more interesting item and cannot subsidize with ingame item
2. New Kacha update shoud be on time as schedule and exactly update every month.
3. Get any promotion for more spend player (Example monthly First Topup , Monthly KP Spend reward commulative  and get special item , Top KP spender of the week/month)

One more thing , too much strict with payment system , like a 5 times per day , Take long time for verify with new user.
a lot of retriction to payment 
Example : Please immagine  one guy ongoing refine weapon from +15 to +16. But he try so many time and cannot get. 
He feel high temper and try to topup more and more. 
After that payment got retrict due to so many payment.

Do you think  he will come back to continued in tomorrow ? No. Because his mood already change and he claim down already. So no more continued.
If payment got improved and not so much strict , maybe that day he still spend more 500- 1000 USD  

Your game development quite good , But your sale and marketing need to be improved. 

Edited by holyelf, 04 March 2021 - 06:58 PM.

#36 sommoiz

sommoiz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 190 posts

Posted 04 March 2021 - 06:58 PM

chaos = thor 

#37 Jefuu

Jefuu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 154 posts
  • LocationParadise

Posted 04 March 2021 - 07:34 PM

I didn't get my participation prize from the contest :<

Same here but there is a note at the bottom of the post saying they were still determining winners so maybe they will send it after they have been picked to send all out at once? Not sure if these things have to be sent to our accounts during maintenance or just whenever.

#38 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10853 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 04 March 2021 - 07:43 PM

So for now , we are not have any outstanding different between spend or not spend. That why we feel like 

better to like free player.

What we can do now to make player feel like want to spend.

1. Renovate cash shop to make more interesting item and cannot subsidize with ingame item
2. New Kacha update shoud be on time as schedule and exactly update every month.
3. Get any promotion for more spend player (Example monthly First Topup , Monthly KP Spend reward commulative  and get special item , Top KP spender of the week/month)

Your game development quite good , But your sale and marketing need to be improved. 

iRO is the most F2P server ever. The benefits between spending and not spending is minimum as you said and thus most people prefer to not spend but guess what. If iRO started to give real benefits to spenders, most players would also quit. What works in TwRO or jRO wont work in iRO. Your suggestions are actually quite perilous and they can backfire. Judging that now population is so low and slow or few updates, most people wouldnt mind going hiatus at all. Would be better if they started to give real benefits to spenders when server had around 3k+ tbh. More benefits, more spending, more updates.

To be fair, iRO wont close and players wont really quit. For a F2P player, iRO is a heaven server. Updates can come slow. When we get updates, people will just come back. For now, kRO just focus on other more beneficial servers. Moreover, its not slow updates that are driving people away, iRO has always been known for their slow updates. Since I joined in 2012, population had always been around 3-3.5kish until 2019 that it finally dropped to 1.5-1.7k so they just decided to open Trans. server.

#39 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4116 posts

Posted 04 March 2021 - 08:25 PM

I like seeing what’s coming in maintinence before server shuts off to help me prepare for when server is back up, such as what monsters are gonna be in TI, it’s easier to prepare before server shuts off since most shops are open before maintinence then after, or like now knowing refine event is gonna be extended helps so I don’t need to rush finishing refining

Its used to be posted 1 day before maintenance

#40 holyelf

holyelf

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 95 posts

Posted 04 March 2021 - 09:43 PM

iRO is the most F2P server ever. The benefits between spending and not spending is minimum as you said and thus most people prefer to not spend but guess what. If iRO started to give real benefits to spenders, most players would also quit. What works in TwRO or jRO wont work in iRO. Your suggestions are actually quite perilous and they can backfire. Judging that now population is so low and slow or few updates, most people wouldnt mind going hiatus at all. Would be better if they started to give real benefits to spenders when server had around 3k+ tbh. More benefits, more spending, more updates.

To be fair, iRO wont close and players wont really quit. For a F2P player, iRO is a heaven server. Updates can come slow. When we get updates, people will just come back. For now, kRO just focus on other more beneficial servers. Moreover, its not slow updates that are driving people away, iRO has always been known for their slow updates. Since I joined in 2012, population had always been around 3-3.5kish until 2019 that it finally dropped to 1.5-1.7k so they just decided to open Trans. server.

Yes this point also need to consider and quite sensitive issue.

But if they don't do anything , spent player will feel discourage also

If they want to start provide real benefit to spent player  , They can just start to add-on more promotion slowly time to time even still 1.5-1.7k like this.
But must not cut any existing benefit for F2P player.

#41 angelopaol1011

angelopaol1011

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 684 posts
  • Server:Thor

Posted 04 March 2021 - 09:47 PM

Remaining MVP combos when? 

#42 3479131031210457770

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 04 March 2021 - 10:23 PM

No news? extended events again, again, and again. BORING, another week that I will not play. 

#43 JOJko

JOJko

I am New.

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 March 2021 - 10:28 PM

I do give up already look the taiwan service updates one after one I was really jealous,we were the top back to 5 years before but now....even China service....is better then us. they were closed down for a few times.

it's been a year since we re-opened up.I really wanna say guys if you can spend same time on learning Korean or any other language as  u play iro.u can jump to the whatever service u like it's also makes more opt for ur career development and social.

i am so disappointed for everything.

#44 markoh1988

markoh1988

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1645 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 04 March 2021 - 10:35 PM

dont compare twRO. they got so much vocal streamer 

Big Spender toooo

#45 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3958 posts
  • LocationUnderground like a wild potato

Posted 04 March 2021 - 11:17 PM

i guess its time for me to open my wallet to save this server then....

#46 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10853 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 05 March 2021 - 02:27 AM

People need to stop comparing iRO to twRO or jRO. On those servers I bet it's hard and very expensive to become OP. At least they have methods of making players spending money.

On iRO, lots of people were pissed when I suggested to nerf Enforcer shoes or all OCPs because they are so cheap and just too OP. Small investment here and you can almost wipe the game contents lol

Edited by ChakriGuard, 05 March 2021 - 02:28 AM.

#47 nazhioozh

nazhioozh

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 668 posts
  • LocationSantiago, Chile
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 05 March 2021 - 05:37 AM

Why nobody is talking about the massive migration from iRO players to novaRO? There are lot of people trading their gears in iRO for novaRO stuffs in some discords groups and stuff. Yes, you can understand what is going on with iRO ._.

Edited by nazhioozh, 05 March 2021 - 05:42 AM.

#48 RaveMaster

RaveMaster

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4046 posts

Posted 05 March 2021 - 10:21 AM

For a large part it is due to the fact that there is no longer communication between the players and GMs, the Q / A threads maintained that link between both parties but the GMs decided to discontinue it, this was a big mistake. Thanks to the Q / A we got answers about what the future held for the server such as updates, events and much more and these were always guaranteed answers, now you ask a question in the good morning / maintenance thread and you only get silence in most important questions.

For several weeks and even months, many old and current bugs have been reported and only very few have been fixed, this includes suggestions that have not received any response.

If what you say is true about the migration of players to the other server, then they have to take action on the matter from now on to keep the players or the consequences this time will be lethal.

#49 Zander

Zander

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2392 posts
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 05 March 2021 - 12:59 PM

Its a shame that communication with GMs seems like getting a rare card. The previous valentine event, people have asked if the participation hg will be a costume or not and it was not answered at all. I love this game but the people running it seems like they are out of passion to make this game better. Few weeks ago or a month ago it was nice to see Camp on maint thread to be so active and answering few questions. And people who has been reporting bugs arent being heard. They are doing their part to help but its getting tiring for them to even bother at this point coz nothing is being done. Our new CM has been doing really well but i cant imagine how overwhelming it can be if its only one person answering every questions.And i miss Cinnamon very active and helpful. :( 

#50 nazhioozh

nazhioozh

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 668 posts
  • LocationSantiago, Chile
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 05 March 2021 - 02:44 PM

Its a shame that communication with GMs seems like getting a rare card. The previous valentine event, people have asked if the participation hg will be a costume or not and it was not answered at all. I love this game but the people running it seems like they are out of passion to make this game better. Few weeks ago or a month ago it was nice to see Camp on maint thread to be so active and answering few questions. And people who has been reporting bugs arent being heard. They are doing their part to help but its getting tiring for them to even bother at this point coz nothing is being done. Our new CM has been doing really well but i cant imagine how overwhelming it can be if its only one person answering every questions.And i miss Cinnamon very active and helpful. :( 

The last Creative contest event lot of people were asking if this time the rewards would be a costume version and nobody of the GMs answered (Even normal people respond first but they just ignore all), And that sucks, if you ask something, the GMs are very selective in what to answer and what not, and of course you fell bad because the attitude is not the correct. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users