March 4th Transcendence Maintenance - Ragnarok Transcendence Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

March 4th Transcendence Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
21 replies to this topic

#1 CMMayari

CMMayari

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1238 posts
  • Twitter:@CMMayari
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 04 March 2021 - 09:40 AM

xiA7Zm4.png

iRO Transcendence Weekly Maintenance

March 4th, 2:00PM - 6:00PM PST

***Note: Currently, the studio is reviewing our next update to RT, which is planned to be ninja and gunslinger.

Update

• Implemented the rewards for forum creative contest Lunar Valentine's Greeting Card Contest

Events

• sQS9bO7.png
    Malangdo Octopus Festival Event continues! (Ends March 11th!)
    • We will be celebrating the year of the Ox with the yearly Malangdo Octopus Festival. Speak to the Cat by the Prontera Fountain to travel to Malangdo Island. There, Mimyo (Malangdo 206 145) will be guiding adventurers on how to celebrate and providing cooking classes. In addition, a new fried chicken restaurant has opened in the Payon Inn and is now serving all customers who come by.
  • 4IX8X87.png
    Sweets Festival Event continues! (Ends March 11th!)
    • Charles the Chocolate factory owner in Prontera (163, 98) is looking for adventurers to locate his lost Cacao Beans.
  • B87jb7F.png
    "Wandering Merchants" Event continues!
    • Towns: Izlude, Hugel, Alberta, Payon, Comodo, Geffen, Rachel, Veins
    • Stock (Limited Quantities): Strawberries, Witch Starsands, Blue Herbs, Stems
    • Restock Periods: NPCs restock daily at a different offset hour for each NPC. This is to ensure that players from all time zones have a chance to purchase these items.
  • vLVocje.png
    Our Novice Quest "A Journey Together" is now available!
    • To get started, head on over to Archer Village (pay_arche 49 138)
  • CwrS3Hk.png
    Experience a new adventure with the Skill Balance Update!
    • You can get a partial stat reset from Sam Status in Payon (180 115)
  • TBuMaDH.png
    Our Homeward Bound Event has been extended (Ending date is to be determined)!
    • Enjoy a bonus +50% EXP and +25% Drops as you stay indoors and keep safe!
  • r1Ujotv.png
    The first set of Frenzy Fields are now open!
    • Eliminate monsters on certain maps to unlock stronger monsters with rare and unique loot!
  • au6vIFf.png
    Guild vs Guild wars will begin in the War of Emperium!
    • Think your guild has what it takes to be the best in PvP? Prepare yourself as you fight with your guild for ownership of guild castles and daily treasures!

Community

#2 SettlerofCatan

SettlerofCatan

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 248 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 04 March 2021 - 09:45 AM

Can we get more content? 

Satan morroc? expedition to the new world?

Hugel minigames?

slotted elemental armors?

How about wooden golem cards actually existing in the game?

#3 veslores

veslores

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 04 March 2021 - 09:50 AM

POGGIES modCheck when? next week? PauseChamp

Edited by veslores, 04 March 2021 - 09:53 AM.

#4 Tokken

Tokken

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 167 posts

Posted 04 March 2021 - 10:19 AM

With Gunslinger and Ninja under review to be added could you also add super novice as well?
Outside of Gunslinger and Ninja what are the future plans for this server??
   *Enchants for gear that are not enchanted

*Hugel Mini Games 
   *OCA Drop table update 

*Instances from KroZero and the gear and enchants to go with it or just content from kroZero in general
   *Add the Missing areas from the Global Expansion (Moscovia, Brasillis, Dewata, Port Malaya, and Rock Ridge)
   *Add the next Chapters and maybe increase max level to 120 
   *Social media event tied to something listed above or something new to help increase the population of the server

Any of the above could be a direction to go in but which direction are we headed?

#5 DropM

DropM

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 04 March 2021 - 10:28 AM

EXP Drop Event?

I remember the days when the Flags would display the guild emblems..... wow so fun....

#6 JillOfTrades

JillOfTrades

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 499 posts
  • Twitter:@JillofTradesLA
  • LocationLouisiana, USA
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 04 March 2021 - 11:15 AM

The npc to get throat lozenges for one of the valentines quest isnt implemented

#7 HocusPocus418

HocusPocus418

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 04 March 2021 - 11:18 AM

Skill + Stat Reset Please  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  I LUV U Mayari you are the best !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#8 Hrishi

Hrishi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2365 posts

Posted 04 March 2021 - 01:03 PM

Are we ever going to get the ability to add enchants to any gear? This update was talked about almost 6 months ago.

If the intention is to revive the server adding that should have been your first priority.

#9 HocusPocus418

HocusPocus418

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 04 March 2021 - 03:19 PM

Why does server needs to add enchants to any gear???? Players need easier ways to level up like Hunting Board so they can go to Thanathos in just few days after starting, in Chaos Hunting Board gives You 1 level after each quest and doesn't have a cooldown, thats a better idea than adding enchants to any possible gear

Edited by HocusPocus418, 04 March 2021 - 03:35 PM.

#10 poogiebear

poogiebear

I am New.

• New Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 04 March 2021 - 03:22 PM

With Gunslinger and Ninja under review to be added could you also add super novice as well?
Outside of Gunslinger and Ninja what are the future plans for this server??
   *Enchants for gear that are not enchanted

*Hugel Mini Games 
   *OCA Drop table update 

*Instances from KroZero and the gear and enchants to go with it or just content from kroZero in general
   *Add the Missing areas from the Global Expansion (Moscovia, Brasillis, Dewata, Port Malaya, and Rock Ridge)
   *Add the next Chapters and maybe increase max level to 120 
   *Social media event tied to something listed above or something new to help increase the population of the server

Any of the above could be a direction to go in but which direction are we headed?

Our family just started playing RO:transcendence about two weeks ago. We are decent spenders and have been playing Ragnarok Online since the closed beta days.

I think 120 level is a great idea and easy to implement.

Please continue adding content to RT, we would love to continue spending our time and money on this game.

Thanks!

Edited by poogiebear, 04 March 2021 - 03:23 PM.

#11 HocusPocus418

HocusPocus418

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 04 March 2021 - 03:23 PM

What i would like personally, is: if we are going to have 3rd Jobs please please give Biochemists a way to level up Homunculus to 99 and get ready for Homunculus-S (Bayeri, Dietr, etc.) I know Some players don't find them useful or necessary but we are losing part of our resources with homunculus taking only 10% of our exp... We would never be able to evolve them, we would need a way to get Homunculus to lv99 to have that part of Geneticist content...

Edited by HocusPocus418, 04 March 2021 - 03:25 PM.

#12 HocusPocus418

HocusPocus418

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 04 March 2021 - 03:28 PM

With Acid Bomb damage well balanced and práctically fair blocked by Pneuma, Hide, Blinding Mist, and also the fact that Acid Bomb is one of the really few 3 skills useful for them in WoE, we should get Homunculus to lv99 as a resource of self-Defense and mobility and also to motívate Biochemist players to the idea in turning 3rd Jobs, to get a Homunculus S

#13 HocusPocus418

HocusPocus418

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 04 March 2021 - 03:32 PM

All has been good!!, Just the fact that costumes doesn't help players to get Transcended in Time before they leave, and also costumes don't help a new player to adapt and get into the new content like Thanathos Tower or the arriving Satán Morroc, only rich playera Will be able to hunt Thanathos and keep in tune to they new content, new players won't be able to join the fun, and won't be able to Buy Equipment to grind those maps, RT community Will keep being 200 people online without a chance to increase population

#14 HocusPocus418

HocusPocus418

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 04 March 2021 - 03:34 PM

But everything else is really gooood!!! Please give us another Stat + Skill reset from mesmerist

#15 CMMayari

CMMayari

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1238 posts

Posted 04 March 2021 - 04:19 PM

Servers should be opening up now! Please wait for Camp's weekly thread for more information on updates and upcoming news.  :)

#16 4528006847225200

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 04 March 2021 - 05:02 PM

It's my first time to join a contest.. where do I claim the participation prize? Assuming I get one.

#17 CMMayari

CMMayari

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1238 posts

Posted 04 March 2021 - 05:14 PM

We will announce when the participation prizes have finished being distributed to everyone- we're still deciding on the winners of the contest.  :)

#18 4528006847225200

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 04 March 2021 - 05:23 PM

Thanks

#19 gabuz00r

gabuz00r

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 07 March 2021 - 07:38 AM

seal of megingjard appears

:ho:

#20 tehPope

tehPope

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 08 March 2021 - 01:14 PM

Camp is it possible to get the Ben Recycle npc from Chaos?  I throw bucklers, mufflers, shoes, etc. on the floor because they aren't worth keeping or selling to npc.  At least we could get some value this way.

#21 Tokken

Tokken

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 167 posts

Posted 09 March 2021 - 03:53 AM

^ This 100% this

#22 SettlerofCatan

SettlerofCatan

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 248 posts

Posted 10 March 2021 - 05:51 AM

For a game company that funds itself using microtransactions in the kafra shop, why is the kafra points shop bug still a thing?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users