March 11th Transcendence Maintenance - Ragnarok Transcendence Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

March 11th Transcendence Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
37 replies to this topic

#1 CMAstra

CMAstra

Maje҉s͘t͡ic S̛pa͠će ͢W̡hal͞ȩ

• Community Managers
  • 1120 posts
  • Twitter:CM_Astra
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 11 March 2021 - 10:37 AM

xiA7Zm4.png

iRO Transcendence Weekly Maintenance

March 11th, 2:00PM - 6:00PM PST

Update

• Malangdo Octopus Festival Event ends
  • Sweets Festival Event ends

Events

• B87jb7F.png
    "Wandering Merchants" Event continues!
    • Towns: Izlude, Hugel, Alberta, Payon, Comodo, Geffen, Rachel, Veins
    • Stock (Limited Quantities): Strawberries, Witch Starsands, Blue Herbs, Stems
    • Restock Periods: NPCs restock daily at a different offset hour for each NPC. This is to ensure that players from all time zones have a chance to purchase these items.
  • vLVocje.png
    Our Novice Quest "A Journey Together" is now available!
    • To get started, head on over to Archer Village (pay_arche 49 138)
  • CwrS3Hk.png
    Experience a new adventure with the Skill Balance Update!
    • You can get a partial stat reset from Sam Status in Payon (180 115)
  • TBuMaDH.png
    Our Homeward Bound Event has been extended (Ending date is to be determined)!
    • Enjoy a bonus +50% EXP and +25% Drops as you stay indoors and keep safe!
  • r1Ujotv.png
    The first set of Frenzy Fields are now open!
    • Eliminate monsters on certain maps to unlock stronger monsters with rare and unique loot!
  • au6vIFf.png
    Guild vs Guild wars will begin in the War of Emperium!
    • Think your guild has what it takes to be the best in PvP? Prepare yourself as you fight with your guild for ownership of guild castles and daily treasures!

Community

• Our Lunar Valentine's Greeting Card Contest has come to an end! We have announced the winners and are in the process of distributing prizes! https://forums.warpp...g-card-contest/
  • Our Crazy Uproar!! livestream is on hiatus! Please read here for more info: https://forums.warpp...-ragnarok-team/
  • Did you know?
    • ​The use of grf edits such as "grayworld" is prohibited
    • We do not recruit players to be GMs

#2 veslores

veslores

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 11 March 2021 - 10:39 AM

modCheck Gunslinger? modCheck Ninja? ResidentSleeper

#3 Harukashuji

Harukashuji

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 98 posts
  • Server:trascendence

Posted 11 March 2021 - 10:40 AM

AND THE GUNSLINGER? AND THE NINJA WHAAT? WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?

#4 KawaiKilla

KawaiKilla

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Poring

Posted 11 March 2021 - 10:44 AM

Guys! they said that they're in talks with the studio to bring them, they never said next update.

Now having said that, what I think is outrageaous is to take that long to have the servers open back in 4 hours if the only update will be to remove the festivals

#5 HocusPocus418

HocusPocus418

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 11 March 2021 - 10:44 AM

no update today?, hope server is back soon in time to keep farming stuff

#6 Harukashuji

Harukashuji

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 98 posts

Posted 11 March 2021 - 10:48 AM

Guys! they said that they're in talks with the studio to bring them, they never said next update.

Now having said that, what I think is outrageaous is to take that long to have the servers open back in 4 hours if the only update will be to remove the festivals

***Note: Currently, the studio is reviewing our next update to RT, which is planned to be ninja and gunslinger.

this is the next update according to my data xD

#7 veslores

veslores

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 11 March 2021 - 11:06 AM

COPIUM.. they're doing their best.. dont worry.

#8 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 11 March 2021 - 11:30 AM

Once the IT side finishes we will bring the server up and open.

Gunslinger and Ninja will be the next update but we have to do the new  studio review process so it takes time.

#9 HocusPocus418

HocusPocus418

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 11 March 2021 - 11:46 AM

pathetic excusses, you already said last week that next week you'll be adding Gunslinger, now you are saying that is next week, you don't take your job seriously... if you just had a little bit of responsability, at least post the things when they are going to be done, don't keep saying week after week that you are going to do something when you are not going to do anything, just adding costumes with flowers and bling effects with bugs that are going to take another day to be fixed, just removing events and not adding new content isn't going to help anyone now, events have ended and we don't have anything new this week, with better reason, POPULATION WILL REMAIN THE SAME OR DECREASE

#10 HocusPocus418

HocusPocus418

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 11 March 2021 - 11:48 AM

if you just do a little effort to post the things, the day they are going to be added you will do a big favor to everyone, i am not asking you to actually make things happen, just please don't say you are going to add stuff week by week and week and just do nothing, if you have a little bit of responsability, you just make ready what you are going to do, and let everyone know when its actually happen

Edited by HocusPocus418, 11 March 2021 - 11:49 AM.

#11 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 11 March 2021 - 11:55 AM

pathetic excusses, you already said last week that next week you'll be adding Gunslinger, now you are saying that is next week, you don't take your job seriously... if you just had a little bit of responsability, at least post the things when they are going to be done, don't keep saying week after week that you are going to do something when you are not going to do anything, just adding costumes with flowers and bling effects with bugs that are going to take another day to be fixed, just removing events and not adding new content isn't going to help anyone now, events have ended and we don't have anything new this week, with better reason, POPULATION WILL REMAIN THE SAME OR DECREASE

Hi the last notice we shared regarding the update was here: https://forums.warpp...noon-3-05-2021/

As we shared its under going the studio review process and is still scheduled for March. We did not give a firm date yet because we have to get the greenlight to implement the changes. Once that happens we will share the date and details of the update and let the community know its landing. Unfortunately this new process was just started very recently so both us and the studio are navigating the system to figure out what needs to happen to ensure smoother updates in the future.

Upon further review. I understand the misunderstanding, 'Next update' generally refers to the next major content release. We don't do major content updates every week but if we can we will do small bug fixes and adjustments as time allows. Most of our maintenance time is taken up by performing server maintenance tasks. Such as windows updates, db back ups, and other rituals of the DBA I don't understand.

#12 Harukashuji

Harukashuji

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 98 posts

Posted 11 March 2021 - 12:24 PM

naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaambre Asta makes you want to cry, they only excite people, now give us a minimum dayli login or a vip xD

#13 Scelliocil

Scelliocil

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 11 March 2021 - 01:04 PM

Goodbye Milk...  :sob:

The best thing that ever happened in RT.

#14 veslores

veslores

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 11 March 2021 - 01:43 PM

yeah.. taking time to do things properly its OK.. Why rush to deliver ninja and not having any ashura[3] with +MATK option.. leading to magic ninja into oblivion. Right? KEKL

#15 HocusPocus418

HocusPocus418

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 11 March 2021 - 01:49 PM

I only care bout Gunslinger, wanna see how it gets to Max ASPD

#16 Tokken

Tokken

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 167 posts

Posted 11 March 2021 - 01:59 PM

Gunslinger and Rebel will be the next update but we have to do the new  studio review process so it takes time.

Did you mean to include Rebel or did you mean Ninja....oooorrrrrr did you mean we are getting Gunslinger and Ninja as well as the Expanded 2nd Classes, those being Rebel, Kagerou and Oboro?

Edited by Tokken, 11 March 2021 - 01:59 PM.

#17 HocusPocus418

HocusPocus418

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 11 March 2021 - 02:06 PM

Once the IT side finishes we will bring the server up and open.

Gunslinger and Rebel will be the next update but we have to do the new studio review process so it takes time.

#18 HocusPocus418

HocusPocus418

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 11 March 2021 - 02:07 PM

If You are going to add Rebel, OMG
God Hammer Will be meta

#19 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 11 March 2021 - 02:40 PM

Did you mean to include Rebel or did you mean Ninja....oooorrrrrr did you mean we are getting Gunslinger and Ninja as well as the Expanded 2nd Classes, those being Rebel, Kagerou and Oboro?

I edited it. It was supposed to be Ninja. One of the things we have in queue later in the year was a change to Gunslinger/Rebel ammo and that was on my mind.

We don't plan to do any of the 3rd class variants to RT currently.

#20 HocusPocus418

HocusPocus418

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 11 March 2021 - 03:01 PM

how much time left until server opens?

#21 KawaiKilla

KawaiKilla

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts
  • Server:Poring

Posted 11 March 2021 - 03:10 PM

@Campitor, you mentioned in the Good afternoon archive that the Quality of life NPC was expected to be added on the previous maintenance update, but there was no mention of it. why?

#22 veslores

veslores

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 11 March 2021 - 03:25 PM

adding 3rd out of question.. bold move. That makes sense regarding the amount of players we currently have. Like the p2w guy said.. "we don't want that here".. too bad he's long gone. He and 90% of the player base. Hope you guys know what you're doing.. Its gonna be fine COPIUM

#23 Bardoak

Bardoak

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 11 March 2021 - 03:27 PM

Can we keep the Bull Effect for another week or two to make it all somewhat better for all these troubles.

Also, exp+drop event would really be ideal for newcomers and for the other players coming back to play again. Thanks!

#24 tehPope

tehPope

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 11 March 2021 - 03:35 PM

Camp is it possible to get the Ben Recycle npc from Chaos?  I throw bucklers, mufflers, shoes, etc. on the floor because they aren't worth keeping or selling to npc.  At least we could get some value this way.

Reposting this again.

#25 GKole

GKole

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 220 posts

Posted 11 March 2021 - 03:41 PM

Can we keep the Bull Effect for another week or two to make it all somewhat better for all these troubles.

Also, exp+drop event would really be ideal for newcomers and for the other players coming back to play again. Thanks!

+1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users