#1 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 19 March 2021 - 01:00 PM

Hello Everyone!

This is what is happening on iRO this week.

1. Ticket Issues
As always, if you are experiencing an issue with a ticket or other issue thats not being resolved. Please PM CM Mayari https://forums.warpp...47949-cmmayari/ . She will bring up your case and help us figure out a way to address your unique circumstances. 

2. Future Events
Based on your feedback we have submitted proposals to run both a Janeway and Monster token event. In addition we are planning on updating the Daily Login late in the month/early next month. Please note that all three of these events are likely to change format from previous implementations of these events. In particular Janeway will be more limited. We will share better details as they are finalized. 

2-19-2021 Update: Tentatively these events were given the greenlight to move forward this week. The studio wishes for us to consider their Jump Event which as far as I know functions in a manner similar to Janeway. The planning is moving forward then a date will be fixed for when we can expect these events.

We are requesting the Happy Egg Festival to celebrate Easter in March. We have an older version of this event but would like a more up to date version.

2-26-2021 Update:

• There have been questions about if events are going to be for all servers. We plan that for almost every event we want to implement it for all servers. That being said some contents and rewards will be adjusted for the rules set its being implemented on. For example RT cannot get a Kachua Key as a reward from the current Lunar event.
  • We have confirmed that we will be getting a more up to date version of the Happy Egg Festival. We will be scheduling it for 3/25/2021.
  • The forum creative content is ending soon please make sure to make your entries soon.

3-5-2021 Update:
We will be having a meeting on Wednesday with the studio to finalize dates on when events will land. We have also requested the Spring Festival Event to arrive in April.

3-19-2021 Update: We have another meeting coming up. We're currently discussing the rewards. There will be some new items and other rewards for the events. From what we have seen, the kRO jump event has a box that can be opened up at certain levels with a pack of bound rewards at each level.

3. Lag and Disconnection Reports
We have been seeing a large uptick in random lag and disconnection reports centered around 8-10AM Pacific Time. If you are experiencing these issues, please report them every time so we can continue to forward them to the IT team. 

2-19-2021 Update: The IT team has been fixing several issues found on the network. On our side, this issue appears to have improved. Are you still experiencing this issue?

3-19-2021 Update: Mayari has been forwarding the PH disconnection reports and we are currently investigating what is going on.

4. Future Updates
We will continue to meet with the studio regarding upcoming updates. Currently the estimated time frame of April has not changed for our next content update. Internally we are still hammering away at documenting bug reports and fixing what we can while pushing the rest to the studio.

2-19-2021 Update: Currently we're at the phase where the update packages are compared to current files then it is determined what support from various teams are needed. We are receiving warnings that we may not receive the content for testing until May but everyone will make their best effort to try to get things faster. In March there will be a spotlight change at the start of the month. We have not forgotten the RT community and are assembling the Ninja and Gunslinger Update for testing and review.

3-19-2021 Update: For RT, there are major Ninja and Gunslinger updates the studio is reviewing. We will be for sure getting the classes when the update is authorized. It is the unique RT elements (Frenzy fields, item options, and champion monsters) that they want to test and review.

5. New Kachua and Cash Shop Items
Currently we're working with the studio to do a new Kachua in March. In addition we have seen the consumable requests which we will review.

3-19-2021 Update: We received the March Data last night. We're going to start testing the items immediately. Unfortunately, since we cannot offer public testing at this time, QA will take a little longer and we're targeting for 4/1/2021.

6. Maintenance 3-25-2021
Overall Maintenance will be focusing on bug reports and quality of life changes this week. We are planning to tackle the following pending issues.

• Update Costume Enchanter with a chunk of Lower Costumes
  • Happy Egg Festival Starts

Important Future Dates
3/25/2021 - Easter Event Starts
4/29/2021 - Blacksmith Rank 25% Reduction

5/6/2021 - Spotlight Change
7/29/2021 - Alchemist Rank Reset, Blacksmith Rank 25% Reduction
10/28/2021 - Blacksmith Rank 25% Reduction

#2 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 19 March 2021 - 01:03 PM

When you can't get studio patch, why not fixing old stupid bug like
Guild Flags emblem,
Missing NPC for Demon God morroc instance (Isn't this critical bug? do I need to sending email to Gravity myself that iRO forgot to spawn npc instance and making your game worse for nothing?)
and change NPC to using ours hair ticket (also redo your code that hidden Lightalzen hair style)

So the good news about the guild emblem flags is the studio team was on our server last night testing guild flags to figure out why they were broken. They also built a test server to try out the solutions. From what I have been told, this issue is unique to iRO, so there wasn't a fix already. They are working on it, though, and we should be hearing from them.

where is the new good morning/afternoon!? i want to complain :3

Since I was working on the time change maintenance, we delayed the Good Morning thread to this week. 

Can we have an explanation why we were constantly ignored , when we remind your team that the illusion of abyss bounty board is missing ?

The statement came from your team " we're adding temporary bounty board for the spotlight, illusion "

Illusion of Abyss Bounty Board will be added the next time we spotlight the Illusion dungeons. In the past, we could just add them, as our internal process was quick. However, each event now has to undergo a longer planning phase with more teams. Currently, we have three events undergoing the process, and we're starting to add more for later in the year. 

status on the community headgear v2 project camp

For gear ideas like this, we have to provide the studio with an event plan around them. Since last fall threw off all our plans with the implementation of our new maintenance processes, we are planning on using such items as suggested rewards for 2021 Anniversary Event. Please note, any effects we suggest to the studio for gears will under go their balance review and may come out with different, but similar, effects.

#3 awesomegeek

awesomegeek

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1629 posts

Posted 19 March 2021 - 02:28 PM

5. New Kachua and Cash Shop Items

Currently we're working with the studio to do a new Kachua in March. In addition we have seen the consumable requests which we will review.

3-19-2021 Update: We received the March Data last night. We're going to start testing the items immediately. Unfortunately, since we cannot offer public testing at this time, QA will take a little longer and we're targeting for 4/1/2021.

Are these Shadow Equipment, New Shadow Enchant Stones or New Main Equipment?

#4 mic9010

mic9010

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 682 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 19 March 2021 - 03:33 PM

@Camp, since you mentioned the studio was on iRO recently, could I know if they are also aware of other bugs like FAS bug besides the guild emblem flags issue?

#5 Littlekaka

Littlekaka

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 19 March 2021 - 03:44 PM

Let the studio know, IRO will be dead game iff they still doing things like this.

#6 bearl

bearl

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2148 posts
  • Server:Warpportal Forum

Posted 19 March 2021 - 04:08 PM

Corridor how?

I'm sorry to say, I've gotten bored of iRO, there is nothing to do execpt that 0.01%.
I have all the class I want to play, all the characters I need maxed, geared,
Thanks to MA, there is no challenge in iRO & content aren't arriving.

#7 ZHONGKAIH

ZHONGKAIH

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 365 posts

Posted 19 March 2021 - 04:12 PM

3/25/2021 - Easter Event Starts
4/29/2021 - Blacksmith Rank 25% Reduction

5/6/2021 - Spotlight Change
7/29/2021 - Alchemist Rank Reset, Blacksmith Rank 25% Reduction
10/28/2021 - Blacksmith Rank 25% Reduction

Have no new content, new Kachua in Important Future Dates. 

Just keep away from spending for warportal, do something meaningful.

#8 DivinumRen

DivinumRen

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 97 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 19 March 2021 - 04:24 PM

Campitor, AMD users can't login, there is a problem with the "dbghelp.dll".

Can you inform to the studio please?

#9 MoonJoo

MoonJoo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 236 posts

Posted 19 March 2021 - 04:36 PM

What’s your plan on Thor server? It’s dead. There are less than 15 players at most.

#10 Sigma1

Sigma1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2435 posts
  • Server:TRO

Posted 19 March 2021 - 06:20 PM

Corridor of Phantom when?

#11 Chacal666

Chacal666

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 108 posts

Posted 19 March 2021 - 06:56 PM

What’s your plan on Thor server? It’s dead. There are less than 15 players at most.

MERGE, WP keeps stubborn about it the community has been asking this for years

the chaos server barely has a players and they want to have 2 servers

they shot themselves in the foot when warpportal start banning countries

WP have blocked south america account creation

the cruelest joke is that they blocked the creation of BR accounts

being that it is the same company of both servers

Warpportal IRO and Warpportal BR :blink:  :ani_swt3:  :wall:

it looks like a bad joke

many friends of mine migrated to NoraRO or any private server

the south american population represented at least 15% ~ 30% iro server in the past

Europe i think 30~50%

i mean EUROPE IP block and south america no new account creation

thats too bad.

Edited by Chacal666, 19 March 2021 - 07:43 PM.

#12 FBKFBKFBK

FBKFBKFBK

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 442 posts

Posted 19 March 2021 - 07:06 PM

Campitor, AMD users can't login, there is a problem with the "dbghelp.dll".

Can you inform to the studio please?

https://forums.warpp...blem/?p=2939075

changing it from dbghelp.dll to dbghelp.dll_old fixed it for me and im currently playing no issue

#13 worldeditor95

worldeditor95

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 290 posts

Posted 20 March 2021 - 01:24 AM

Illusion Combo Battle Glove still bugged 

#14 StunTosMati

StunTosMati

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2743 posts

Posted 20 March 2021 - 04:37 AM

Kachua will really come in april 1st right?
Its not lie in first april right?

#15 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola

Posted 20 March 2021 - 05:35 AM

For gear ideas like this, we have to provide the studio with an event plan around them. Since last fall threw off all our plans with the implementation of our new maintenance processes, we are planning on using such items as suggested rewards for 2021 Anniversary Event. Please note, any effects we suggest to the studio for gears will under go their balance review and may come out with different, but similar, effects.

All of that we already know since the project started. What's the status on sending them the proposal, is it in their hands already? Last time it hadn't even been sent to higher ups in wp yet to be them fowarded to kro.

#16 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3542 posts

Posted 20 March 2021 - 07:44 AM

It’s the other way of saying I ain’t got time for that

#17 6250140829153758463

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 286 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 20 March 2021 - 10:41 AM

Kachua will really come in april 1st right?
Its not lie in first april right?

April 1 is neither a guarantee nor an April Fool's Day lie; it's a goal. They might hit the goal, or they might not. If everything goes well during implementation and testing, they will likely hit the goal, but some bug or other issue could be found during implementation or testing.

Edited by 6250140829153758463, 20 March 2021 - 10:43 AM.

#18 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10853 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 20 March 2021 - 11:56 AM

This makes me curious if items will be good enough or they will be overshadowed by current OCPs, which are abundant in the server.

#19 Essmikayl

Essmikayl

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • Twitter:@bhismocabbage
  • Locationphone code +62
  • Server:Mayhem

Posted 20 March 2021 - 03:40 PM

This makes me curious if items will be good enough or they will be overshadowed by current OCPs, which are abundant in the server.

If they brought in what the other GNJoy managed server gets, its pretty useful. Some will be more niche than OCP. 
Anw, looking at 3 latest month of idRO kachua, they definitely put focus on shadow eq rather than normal eq e.g.:
-1/2 race 100% Penet
-kRO physical/magical shadow set
-1/2/3 (very rare) debuff immunity
- all in one (FCT VCT ACD ASPD hit flee) shadow
- Drake effect shadow
- Adding option to +7 above shadow

#20 aTID2

aTID2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1715 posts
  • LocationLocation
  • Server:Server

Posted 20 March 2021 - 11:40 PM

Isn't this Officially announced Kachua key in April  :ok:

#21 KianS

KianS

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 870 posts

Posted 21 March 2021 - 12:41 AM

Maybe it is time that we ditch RO:T and focus on Chaos, comparing the population of 100ish to 1000ish, right?

#22 awesomegeek

awesomegeek

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1629 posts

Posted 21 March 2021 - 07:23 AM

U6yYzXxm_o.png

Enforcer Cape [1]

NOT WORKING:

Set Malus

Enforcer Cape
Imuke Upper Shield

Disables the following effects of Imuke Upper Shield: 

Reduces damage taken from long-ranged attacks by 35%.

MISSING:

Cross Impact, Soul Destroyer and Grimtooth Bonuses.

#23 nazhioozh

nazhioozh

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 668 posts
  • LocationSantiago, Chile
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 22 March 2021 - 01:26 PM

not news about:

- Taekwon class third job.

-Infinite tower and cards

-Max lvl 185 and Third job skill update.

- Arc Bishop/Shadow chaser skill adjust.

-New Costumes stone boxes (Still in Number 6 with only melee and ranged stones).

well, another week outside

#24 RaveMaster

RaveMaster

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4046 posts

Posted 22 March 2021 - 02:21 PM

At this point if GMs wants to implement lvl185, the lvl cap update should have included:

- All the 3rd jobs skill balance, not 1-2 class then wait 2 more years for the rest (we only had the first Mech/RK skill update about 2 years ago(?) )

- Star Emperor / Soul Reaper & their respective skill balance.

- The following dungeons:

Magma Dungeon 3F.

Illusion of Teddy Bear, Luanda, Laberynth & maybe Underwater.

- Instances:

EDDA of Glast Heim & Biolab.

Infinite Space.

#25 babyblerd

babyblerd

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 22 March 2021 - 04:18 PM

Soul Reaper Star Emperor is coming  :wub: 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users