March 26th Transcendence Maintenance - Ragnarok Transcendence Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

March 26th Transcendence Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
16 replies to this topic

#1 CMAstra

CMAstra

Maje҉s͘t͡ic S̛pa͠će ͢W̡hal͞ȩ

• Community Managers
  • 1120 posts
  • Twitter:CM_Astra
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 25 March 2021 - 11:44 AM

xiA7Zm4.png

iRO Transcendence Weekly Maintenance

March 26th, 2:00PM - 6:00PM PST

Update

• Fixed Guild Castle Flags to properly display Guild Emblems
  • Increased Guild Storage Cap by 100 items
    • Level 1 : 100 Items -> 200 Items
    • Level 2 : 200 Items -> 300 Items
    • Level 3 : 300 Items -> 400 Items
    • Level 4 : 400 Items -> 500 Items
    • Level 5 : 500 Items -> 600 Items
  • Happy Egg Festival Event begins!
    • Visit Yulata in Juno (at 175 ,162) to start
  • ***Note: As a part of this maintenance, Lunar New Year Event's primary costume reward will lose its effect

Events

• lYGp1N4.png
    Happy Egg Festival Event begins! (Ends April 22nd)
    • Visit Yulata in Juno (at 175 ,162) to start
  • B87jb7F.png
    "Wandering Merchants" Event continues!
    • Towns: Izlude, Hugel, Alberta, Payon, Comodo, Geffen, Rachel, Veins
    • Stock (Limited Quantities): Strawberries, Witch Starsands, Blue Herbs, Stems
    • Restock Periods: NPCs restock daily at a different offset hour for each NPC. This is to ensure that players from all time zones have a chance to purchase these items.
  • vLVocje.png
    Our Novice Quest "A Journey Together" is now available!
    • To get started, head on over to Archer Village (pay_arche 49 138)
  • CwrS3Hk.png
    Experience a new adventure with the Skill Balance Update!
    • You can get a partial stat reset from Sam Status in Payon (180 115)
  • TBuMaDH.png
    Our Homeward Bound Event has been extended (Ending date is to be determined)!
    • Enjoy a bonus +50% EXP and +25% Drops as you stay indoors and keep safe!
  • r1Ujotv.png
    The first set of Frenzy Fields are now open!
    • Eliminate monsters on certain maps to unlock stronger monsters with rare and unique loot!
  • au6vIFf.png
    Guild vs Guild wars will begin in the War of Emperium!
    • Think your guild has what it takes to be the best in PvP? Prepare yourself as you fight with your guild for ownership of guild castles and daily treasures!

Community

• Our Lunar Valentine's Greeting Card Contest has come to an end! We have announced the winners and are in the process of distributing prizes! https://forums.warpp...g-card-contest/
  • Our Crazy Uproar!! livestream is on hiatus! Please read here for more info: https://forums.warpp...-ragnarok-team/
  • Did you know?
    • ​The use of grf edits such as "grayworld" is prohibited
    • We do not recruit players to be GMs

#2 veslores

veslores

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 25 March 2021 - 12:18 PM

Good.. Good.. taking your time to add Ninja and Guns. No rush.. PepeLaugh BeerTime

#3 DropM

DropM

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 26 March 2021 - 05:53 AM

I came to rant about how I can't play the game because of my guild storage access...... but I will slowly back away since these updates sound good to me.  Thanks for the update!

#4 poogiebear

poogiebear

I am New.

• New Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 26 March 2021 - 01:15 PM

could we get a road map or something on transcendence? I started playing again about a month ago and it seems this server is forgotten and soon dead. I have probably spend over $500 on KP already this month however I am reaching the point where I find this server isn't progressing fast enough and no longer have any content to justify spending this much anymore. We need new content and new content soon, in just one month I already felt that I completed a majority of the content available and have reached 99/70 level.

Please add more levels to the character soon! 120/70 is a great start. Could we also get the Dorams added? I really would like to play a Doram on this server.

I have been playing Ragnarok Online since the very beginning of the closed beta and have watched this game progressed through the years and it have still and always be one of my favorite MMORPG and I seem to always come back to it. I do not wished to play on Chaos server as I have played there for many years that is why I've started on Transcendence.

#5 HocusPocus418

HocusPocus418

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 26 March 2021 - 02:28 PM

Can we get Stat and skill reset for free

#6 madbuda

madbuda

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 15 posts
  • Server:iRO RT

Posted 26 March 2021 - 03:53 PM

Campitor lemme tell u something bro, if ur not working to keep the server alive, bringing new content and listening to your players, this will end up like every other server warp portal has put their hands on, dead and buried and with a lot of complains about ur administration. If u guys dont give a s*** about ragnarok anymore, why u just dont sell it to another company that can try making it work ? One thing is 100% true: Ragnarok has a big and engaged community, we just dont have serious people working to make things work for us, neither that respect our time and money...

#7 madbuda

madbuda

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 26 March 2021 - 03:57 PM

Bring new quests and gear, ask gravity for that NPC to transfer equip enchants, buff castle drops, make a freaking slot machine with zeny that gives out interesting things like HD Elus and Oris, Bubble Gums, bring back the Daily Prize for loggin in, put something that brings back the will for PvM on people, have u realized that the only way to lvl in this server is by leeching urself ? have u realized that most of ur population cant even make accounts on ur site cause u blocked their IP, even if they are paying ur bills ?

#8 madbuda

madbuda

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 26 March 2021 - 03:59 PM

Why cant u guys make a NPC that sells the Merchant Card to sell offline by zeny ? at least it could help economy gettin pumped, DO ANYTHING THAT SHOWS THAT U CARE.

#9 CMMayari

CMMayari

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1238 posts
  • Twitter:@CMMayari

Posted 26 March 2021 - 04:01 PM

Hello all, just wanted to give a heads up that maintenance is running a little long, as the team is still finishing up testing the daily quests. Sorry for the inconvenience!

#10 CMMayari

CMMayari

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1238 posts

Posted 26 March 2021 - 05:03 PM

Hello, servers should be opening up around 7:15 PM PDT. 

Here is a link to the event page that Astra worked on. Thank you!

http://playragnarok....ews/article/118

#11 bearl

bearl

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2145 posts
  • Server:Warpportal Forum

Posted 26 March 2021 - 08:27 PM

event page img broke. prizes list text alignment died

6gCJtW6.png

#12 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4114 posts

Posted 26 March 2021 - 08:34 PM

Also broke in renewal page

#13 Scelliocil

Scelliocil

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 27 March 2021 - 01:48 AM

So everyone in RT is trying to figure out where to get "Nyangvine" for event item exchanges. It doesn't seem to be dropped by event monsters. Other sources says it can be obtained in Malangdo (which is now inaccessible in RT now) Or is this not available for this server?

Anyone care to enlighten us? Thanks!

Edited by Scelliocil, 27 March 2021 - 01:59 AM.

#14 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 27 March 2021 - 07:55 AM

So everyone in RT is trying to figure out where to get "Nyangvine" for event item exchanges. It doesn't seem to be dropped by event monsters. Other sources says it can be obtained in Malangdo (which is now inaccessible in RT now) Or is this not available for this server?

Anyone care to enlighten us? Thanks!

Nyangvine is a kRO cash shop currency used to short cut these events. It is not required to get the costumes. All the costumes can come out of the random reward except for the one Frowny awards for completing his quest. Frowny's Quest is to complete the 4 daily quests he kind of sends you to them in order. You can find him on the left mid side of the Juno to start your quest.

#15 4677201227113407483

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 March 2021 - 09:01 PM

Can the GM verify if the Girl's Naivety is actually attainable? I used 200 tickets so far and i didn't get one yet

#16 4677201227113407483

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 March 2021 - 10:01 PM

Can a GM/CM verify if the pet tame for incubus, the "girl's naivety" is attainable from the slot machine when turning in tickets? I don't think it is an item that can be gained from the event.

Edited by 4677201227113407483, 28 March 2021 - 10:02 PM.

#17 CMMayari

CMMayari

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1238 posts

Posted 29 March 2021 - 10:07 AM

event page img broke. prizes list text alignment died

Also broke in renewal page

:ani_swt3:  Thank you. We were working down to the wire and just wanted to get the information out before the weekend. But we're working on fixing those images and adding screenshots today.  :no1: 

Can a GM/CM verify if the pet tame for incubus, the "girl's naivety" is attainable from the slot machine when turning in tickets? I don't think it is an item that can be gained from the event.

Hello! I have gotten this confirmed.  :) It's on the list, but it's kind of rare. Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users