• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Lonerwolf

Lonerwolf

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 03 April 2021 - 01:20 AM

Hello DragonSaga Team and friends, Good evening everyone.

Suggestions:

1- List of unwanted items: There are some items that only hinder and we have to throw away, could have a window to leave some items inside; the system automatically would not put these items in the bag.

2- Zoom: The mouse scrolling system could be made even smaller, for example in f7 dungeons; the character is too close to the screen.

3- Pet: . Until today the pet accessory system does not work, you could adjust this; new skills would also be very useful.

. The pet dies all the time inside expert dungeons, this could be changed; especially the phoenix and the falcon.

4- Devil Soul Stone: This item could be made tradable.

5- Ranking: The ranking of the game is very, very poorly explored, could put other attributes and research, example: players, ATK, MATK, etc ...

6- Wind Farm: Medal for farm, could give more chance of success or other things.

7- Translator: Chat already translated pro language of the user. (would make it much easier)

8- Event: New events please, every year the same things, the new users all right, but for us who are 10 years playing? has no news in the game and it ends up becoming too boring.

9- Power Up: I and my friends always bought IM, but here in Brazil, it was impossible to pay, absurdly expensive ... compared to the value of the dollar is like 1 to 10, could facilitate this for Brazilians.

Since now a big hug to all players and the wonderful team of the game, I'm together with you ten years, and there is no better game than this for me, love you DragonSaga.
HappyWolf- Sorcerer

#2 Popcorn

Popcorn

Woodie-Holic

• Dragon Saga Staff
  • 5559 posts
  • LocationGermany, Europe, Earth, Milky Way, Universe
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 03 April 2021 - 09:32 AM

Thank you for your feedback.

#3 Lonerwolf

Lonerwolf