Corridor of Phantoms announcement - Page 2 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Corridor of Phantoms announcement

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
40 replies to this topic

#26 chiefkikahoe

chiefkikahoe

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 322 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 15 April 2021 - 10:40 AM

GX will probably still dominate this since they can just tele away from any reflect monsters. But I think Every class that knows how to play their class will still be able to do it just not as fast. Only tip I can think of besides the standard bio5 prep is bring more tokens.

#27 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3525 posts

Posted 15 April 2021 - 10:53 AM

Disable token inside instance plz

#28 chiefkikahoe

chiefkikahoe

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 322 posts

Posted 15 April 2021 - 10:56 AM

Disable token inside instance plz

Why? I believe it’s an instance with 1 to 2 hour time limit so I don’t think it’s going to be like gramps with a bunch of people auto greed. I think tokens are going to be necessary for almost anyone even if they have a full MVP build

#29 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3525 posts

Posted 15 April 2021 - 11:04 AM

Why? I believe it’s an instance with 1 to 2 hour time limit so I don’t think it’s going to be like gramps with a bunch of people auto greed. I think tokens are going to be necessary for almost anyone even if they have a full MVP build

Those rich kids can just solo gx ma token all time even with mvps with reflect. I believe this instance is created for partying and not just soloing an mvp with high hps and added skills.

#30 chiefkikahoe

chiefkikahoe

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 322 posts

Posted 15 April 2021 - 11:11 AM

Those rich kids can just solo gx ma token all time even with mvps with reflect. I believe this instance is created for partying and not just soloing an mvp with high hps and added skills.

I do believe this instance was made to reintroduce partying however I still think tokens will be necessary still. Like what if your AB gets wiped the first few moments then your party is screwed and will have to wait until the next day. And it being a limited time event then it’ll just be a waste of time. For those rich gx kids you mention if they want to spend their money on tokens so be it, they won’t be rich afterward spending all their money on tokens and probably think twice about going in again solo or just rage quitting after dying so much.

#31 awesomegeek

awesomegeek

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1629 posts

Posted 15 April 2021 - 11:12 AM

eh.. Enforcer Shoes being left broken is a mistake that shouldn't be a burden for other people who sticks with their preferred class to farm MVPs.

#32 mic9010

mic9010

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 676 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 15 April 2021 - 11:19 AM

eh.. Enforcer Shoes being left broken is a mistake that shouldn't be a burden for other people who sticks with their preferred class to farm MVPs.

It will be a burden if all the monsters in corridor of phantom are free for all

#33 Zander

Zander

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2390 posts
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 15 April 2021 - 12:09 PM

ohh so this is not individual group instance? that could be an issue

#34 ZanRen

ZanRen

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 840 posts
  • LocationTustin, CA
  • Server:Thor

Posted 15 April 2021 - 12:35 PM

are the flowers drop, or do they go to your inventory directly? it might be better if those flowers go to your inventory directly for safety reasons, so you dont rush to get it before an mvp kills you. just make it acct bound or something.

#35 StunTosMati

StunTosMati

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2741 posts

Posted 15 April 2021 - 12:53 PM

Btw.. that instance.. any different from floor 1 to floor 3? I mean in drop rate

#36 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10845 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 15 April 2021 - 02:23 PM

Token should be disabled to encourage party play and give some love to AB mains. Many of us already complain that game is a solo dead game and they want to party game again. Since tokens disabled, then players will have to be careful now instead of go braindead flexing DPS mode and leave ABS beside because if all ABs in party die, it's a game over. Tho knowing iRO, tokens will be allowed hahaha

And with almost everyone is so godly OP, yeah we will probably kill steal in there. Die? Token, MA, MA, MA, die, repeat.

Pro tip, MA aint broken but ... its best to bring as many GXs as possible, so yoi won't get KS'ed and you can KS other people lol

#37 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3956 posts
  • LocationUnderground like a wild potato

Posted 15 April 2021 - 03:51 PM

Token should be disabled to encourage party play and give some love to AB mains. Many of us already complain that game is a solo dead game and they want to party game again. Since tokens disabled, then players will have to be careful now instead of go braindead flexing DPS mode and leave ABS beside because if all ABs in party die, it's a game over. Tho knowing iRO, tokens will be allowed hahaha

And with almost everyone is so godly OP, yeah we will probably kill steal in there. Die? Token, MA, MA, MA, die, repeat.

Pro tip, MA aint broken but ... its best to bring as many GXs as possible, so yoi won't get KS'ed and you can KS other people lol

I dont think AB would succeed there as support if at all, probably just as buff and ress mules. There are hardly enough ABs actually adept enough to be able to heal the copious amounts of damage that will fly around, and most AB's would gear themselves for as much reductions as possible and try to be hero's. I think we all know this is going......

#38 Sigma1

Sigma1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2435 posts
  • Server:TRO

Posted 15 April 2021 - 07:15 PM

I wonder if phantom bosses will have new skills such as recovery conversion and all stat down.

#39 SeiginoYuusha

SeiginoYuusha

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 291 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 15 April 2021 - 09:39 PM

Make corridor of phantom field into player's killer (PK field), it will make the competition more fun.

All GX'es haters will be overjoyed slaying flooded GX'es player with mighty AoE skills from afar (Dragon Breath & WDB, Arrow Storm, Cart Cannon, Cannon Spear, Round Trip, Catnip Meteor, Comet & Crimson Rock, Diamond Dust, etc)  :P

#40 yamasakai90

yamasakai90

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3028 posts
  • LocationUnder the Ground

Posted 15 April 2021 - 09:50 PM

Also Campitor,

Can we have a dedicated thread for feedback? 

1. Once we are kicked out from the instance, our character can't move (in Comodo). We have to either relog or bwing.

#41 aTID2

aTID2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1710 posts
  • LocationLocation
  • Server:Server

Posted 16 April 2021 - 09:21 AM

I wonder if phantom bosses will have new skills such as recovery conversion and all stat down.

they don't, they not even have gravity control and swap.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users