April 15th Renewal Maintenance - Page 2 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

April 15th Renewal Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
111 replies to this topic

#26 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 15 April 2021 - 04:01 PM

It’s an instance so basically the same when yall farming faceworm skins bijou et etc

It is not an instance. The story is its a Pocket Dungeon that the Phantom is challenging adventurers in.

#27 Dumbledore2

Dumbledore2

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 274 posts
  • LocationBrasil
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 15 April 2021 - 04:02 PM

WP nerf the new Kachua/OCP gears for other classes (like cylinder shoes), but still keep the original effect of enforcer shoes. The outcome is, the class balance system is severely destroyed. Such shared-map event, will be totally dominated by GX.

I fully agree with you, sir. The Class is absolute in MVP hunting today. A killer class that applies tons of damagen in milliseconds without even moving a square for it, while the other classes need to exercise a certain gameplay and even organization. Reflecting this is in you creating a gx, you spend for example 10 / 15b in equipping it for mvping, its damage revolves around 5 / 10m per second depending on the target and its damage applications, since you already create one warlok for example, and spending the same 10 / 15b, you don't even have 10% of the destructive impact that a gx will have, because the class is totally broken. full of coldown and ridiculously pathetic damage to what the class name says. So, nerf gx urgent!

#28 JoaquinAndres

JoaquinAndres

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 757 posts
  • Server:Chaos - Renewal

Posted 15 April 2021 - 04:04 PM

Someday every class will become OP, so just wait for it. Don't you see kRO videos where every class do tons of damage?

#29 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10853 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 15 April 2021 - 04:08 PM

WP nerf the new Kachua/OCP gears for other classes (like cylinder shoes), but still keep the original effect of enforcer shoes. The outcome is, the class balance system is severely destroyed. Such shared-map event, will be totally dominated by GX.

Then go with your GX. The most simple solution.

Nothing WP can do because if they were to nerf Enforcer shoes, some GXs would come out to say GX aint OP. No one wants to admit they are OP not because of their experiences or skills, but they are OP because of gears and class itself.

#30 JoaquinAndres

JoaquinAndres

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 757 posts

Posted 15 April 2021 - 04:09 PM

any ETA?

#31 SweetKarly

SweetKarly

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 285 posts
  • Location~

Posted 15 April 2021 - 04:12 PM

Is maintenance going to be delayed?

#32 Varignon

Varignon

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 685 posts
  • Server:Chaos, Transcendence Quit

Posted 15 April 2021 - 04:17 PM

Basically yes, just wait until 8 pm I think the server will be on that time. 

#33 rururhunie

rururhunie

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 168 posts
  • Server:ROT sakray

Posted 15 April 2021 - 04:18 PM

I hopee the custome that was added recently was fixed like the ribbon.

#34 Hesperios

Hesperios

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 30 posts
  • Server:iRO Thor

Posted 15 April 2021 - 04:19 PM

Is the phantom flower tradeable? 

#35 JoaquinAndres

JoaquinAndres

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 757 posts

Posted 15 April 2021 - 04:22 PM

I want to know this too

#36 7758151114082923037

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • LocationMexico
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 15 April 2021 - 04:24 PM

They are not tradeable  ;)

#37 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 15 April 2021 - 04:24 PM

No

#38 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 15 April 2021 - 04:25 PM

Were triple checking everything. I just summoned every monster to be sure they all work. Xealot of testing every card. Some of the translations are rough but they should all be nearly in english. No crashes from card bmp. Right now I just want to make sure the entrance rental system works then we can open.

#39 Ucatolica

Ucatolica

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 329 posts
  • LocationViña del Mar, Chile
  • Server:Yggdrassil

Posted 15 April 2021 - 04:31 PM

Then go with your GX. The most simple solution.

Nothing WP can do because if they were to nerf Enforcer shoes, some GXs would come out to say GX aint OP. No one wants to admit they are OP not because of their experiences or skills, but they are OP because of gears and class itself.

Eternal topic ahaha:
I believe honestly Enforcer should be nerfed at least to the half or even more and if some gx quit, it's ok, it's more healthy for the game a balanced class than some main GX. Also, before the Enforcer come out easy GX was already the strongest class in game with DD Crit and  Cross Impact build, so unnecesary this ultra power up for the class.... wait when MA will be affected by EDP...

#40 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3542 posts

Posted 15 April 2021 - 04:31 PM

I smell sealed cards

#41 Zander

Zander

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2392 posts
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 15 April 2021 - 04:37 PM

ok since its not tradeable is it a reward who killed the mvp? or the flower drops and whoever picks it up gets it? Im asking coz we are already setting up a group run and we wanna do the fairest way possible to divide the flower.

#42 KianS

KianS

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 870 posts

Posted 15 April 2021 - 04:39 PM

Were triple checking everything. I just summoned every monster to be sure they all work. Xealot of testing every card. Some of the translations are rough but they should all be nearly in english. No crashes from card bmp. Right now I just want to make sure the entrance rental system works then we can open.

Sounds like Sealed MVP Cards to me too...

#43 7150201002031043503

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 18 posts
  • Server:Thor

Posted 15 April 2021 - 04:39 PM

Corridor of Phantoms 

I just watch some video gameplay in KRO, those MVP added with skill (counter physical damage = recover hp for 60 second or counter magical damage = recover hp for 60 second) really not a good idea to go in solo with 1 class...plus u only had 1 hour in there those mvp mostly is 50M hp above.

Anyway a good update

(Solo with GX if u not notice the mvp active counter physical, the damage of your M.A = the amount of hp recover to MVP) and it last 60 second u cant hit it at all

Edited by 7150201002031043503, 15 April 2021 - 04:42 PM.

#44 AnyoneYouKnow

AnyoneYouKnow

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 15 April 2021 - 04:41 PM

I fully agree with you, sir. The Class is absolute in MVP hunting today. A killer class that applies tons of damagen in milliseconds without even moving a square for it, while the other classes need to exercise a certain gameplay and even organization. Reflecting this is in you creating a gx, you spend for example 10 / 15b in equipping it for mvping, its damage revolves around 5 / 10m per second depending on the target and its damage applications, since you already create one warlok for example, and spending the same 10 / 15b, you don't even have 10% of the destructive impact that a gx will have, because the class is totally broken. full of coldown and ridiculously pathetic damage to what the class name says. So, nerf gx urgent!

They won't
Cross Impact has the same/more DPS
Gx always had the dumbest DPS of the game
Gravity made it like that, not like gravity knows whay the do at all, no sense of balancing things, renewal itself proves that.
At all is just a matter of enjoying the class you like, ignoring comparisons, otherwise you'll get upset if you ever expect any sense of balance.
Nothing will change even if they vanish EF shoes. The problem is how acessible the item is, and lol requires a fatass +7 refinement.
The other classe are still able to clean that content anyways.

#45 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 15 April 2021 - 04:48 PM

ok since its not tradeable is it a reward who killed the mvp? or the flower drops and whoever picks it up gets it? Im asking coz we are already setting up a group run and we wanna do the fairest way possible to divide the flower.

Flowers can come from MVP rewards and Drops. Item picked off the ground would follow group loot rules. 

#46 Zander

Zander

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2392 posts
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 15 April 2021 - 04:52 PM

Thanks Camp

#47 YuriMeian

YuriMeian

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 32 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 15 April 2021 - 04:53 PM

Ah yes, they can kill without even moving a square because Meteor Assault is 5x5 AoE cells and most MVPs and its Guardian monsters' attacking range cells are less than 2 cells :)

Same funding on Warlock and deals lower than 10% of damage a GX deals? Wait what? Also, I don't recall Meteor Assault having 10x10 AoE or even more.

I don't usually comment but... Exaggeration should have it limits on forums threads.

Edited by YuriMeian, 15 April 2021 - 04:59 PM.

#48 Ucatolica

Ucatolica

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 329 posts
  • LocationViña del Mar, Chile
  • Server:Yggdrassil

Posted 15 April 2021 - 04:57 PM

Ah yes, they can kill without even moving a square because Meteor Assault is 5x5 AoE cells and most MVPs and its Guardian monsters' attacking range cells are less than 2 cells :)

Same funding on Warlock and deals lower than 10% of damage a GX deals? Wait what? Also, I don't recall Meteor Assault having 10x10 AoE or even more.

I don't usually comment but I this... Exaggeration should have it limits on forums threads.

speed potion, dark claw, hallu walk ,+13 general helm= 50m in 2 secs 

#49 AkiuNok

AkiuNok

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 306 posts

Posted 15 April 2021 - 05:02 PM

@Campitor Why?.... Why show a "sorry" if the images are also added in the update....

Why.png

#50 StunTosMati

StunTosMati

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2743 posts

Posted 15 April 2021 - 05:03 PM

We are ready

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users