April 15th Renewal Maintenance - Page 3 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

April 15th Renewal Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
111 replies to this topic

#51 Gwedopang

Gwedopang

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 38 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 15 April 2021 - 05:04 PM

ahh.. phantom stuff and sealed card https://bit.ly/3adh54q

#52 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10853 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 15 April 2021 - 05:08 PM

Eternal topic ahaha:
I believe honestly Enforcer should be nerfed at least to the half or even more and if some gx quit, it's ok, it's more healthy for the game a balanced class than some main GX. Also, before the Enforcer come out easy GX was already the strongest class in game with DD Crit and  Cross Impact build, so unnecesary this ultra power up for the class.... wait when MA will be affected by EDP...

Yeah, like I said, dont worry too much. Just play GX or whatever you feel most OP. Then feel proud of your massive DPS and ez kills on MvP lol.

#53 Dumbledore2

Dumbledore2

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 274 posts
  • LocationBrasil

Posted 15 April 2021 - 05:08 PM

Ah yes, they can kill without even moving a square because Meteor Assault is 5x5 AoE cells and most MVPs and its Guardian monsters' attacking range cells are less than 2 cells :)

Same funding on Warlock and deals lower than 10% of damage a GX deals? Wait what? Also, I don't recall Meteor Assault having 10x10 AoE or even more.

I don't usually comment but I this... Exaggeration should have it limits on forums threads.

Honey, sorry, but what game do you play?
And just you stop a little and get out of your bubble of disnay that you understand what I am saying. Gx applies damage for example of 5 / 10m per second, with a skill that has an area of ​​5/5, has no conjuration, delay or coldown, ah, and detail, he applies this damage with only 1 hit, already a warlok per For example, for him to apply this damage, he would have to use all of his skills, and with that his warlok skills have absurd coldown, delay, etc. and the skills usually have several hits and a mediocre total damage, gx with one hit applies an impact light years greater than that, just pay attention my dear.
The class is absurdly strong in front of the others and that's it.
Another point, in all the games where I played the killer class, presents great applications of damage, burst, etc. but they are fragile classes, and with little hp / resistance, already in Ragnarok, they have damage / resistance / hp and also a skill that ignores earthquake, look how wonderful, do you want any more facts?

Edited by Dumbledore2, 15 April 2021 - 05:14 PM.

#54 DovyMansion

DovyMansion

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 168 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 15 April 2021 - 05:11 PM

It is already on the server ???, I am eager to start this new adventure. and thanks GM and CM for new event :)

#55 IamRaivAn

IamRaivAn

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 15 April 2021 - 05:13 PM

wow the events are real, sad i am just about to start a journey here as a novice ->ranger :(((

#56 YuriMeian

YuriMeian

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 15 April 2021 - 05:14 PM

And just you stop a little and get out of your bubble of disnay that you understand what I am saying. Gx applies damage for example of 5 / 10m per second, with a skill that has an area of 5/5, has no conjuration, delay or coldown, ah, and detail, he applies this damage with only 1 hit, already a warlok per For example, for him to apply this damage, he would have to use all of his skills, and with that his warlok skills have absurd coldown, delay, etc. and the skills usually have several hits and a mediocre total damage, gx with one hit, just pay attention my dear.
The class is absurdly orthodox before the others and that's it.
Another point, in all the games where I played the killer class, presents great applications of damage, burst, etc. but they are fragile classes, and with little hp / resistance, already in Ragnarok, they have damage / resistance / hp and on top of that a skill that ignores earthquake, look at that pea-_-, do you want any more facts?

Read my initial comment again until you understand what GX can and can't excel that others classes can and can't excel, where and when.

Edited by YuriMeian, 15 April 2021 - 05:20 PM.

#57 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 15 April 2021 - 05:16 PM

@Campitor Why?.... Why show a "sorry" if the images are also added in the update....

Why.png

We use that image when we don't have the card art.

Server is going to be 20 minutes. Event is 100% working we just need to cycle it one last time to clear the debris and respawn everything we killed in testing.

#58 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10853 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 15 April 2021 - 05:19 PM

And just you stop a little and get out of your bubble of disnay that you understand what I am saying. Gx applies damage for example of 5 / 10m per second, with a skill that has an area of ​​5/5, has no conjuration, delay or coldown, ah, and detail, he applies this damage with only 1 hit, already a warlok per For example, for him to apply this damage, he would have to use all of his skills, and with that his warlok skills have absurd coldown, delay, etc. and the skills usually have several hits and a mediocre total damage, gx with one hit applies an impact light years greater than that, just pay attention my dear.
The class is absurdly strong in front of the others and that's it.
Another point, in all the games where I played the killer class, presents great applications of damage, burst, etc. but they are fragile classes, and with little hp / resistance, already in Ragnarok, they have damage / resistance / hp and also a skill that ignores earthquake, look how wonderful, do you want any more facts?

Warlock sucks. I dont think I've seen a solo WL in Bio5. Most of the time I see a solo GX. To solo WL in there probably takes 10x more practices and personal skills lol. Same thing will happen in Corridor, most likely if you see a solo player, 90% or more its GX lol

#59 Dumbledore2

Dumbledore2

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 274 posts
  • LocationBrasil

Posted 15 April 2021 - 05:20 PM

Read my comment again until you understand what GX can and can't do that others classes can and can't do.

Oh yes, just because it's a melee class, it has this advantage, and that's why it can do things that others can't, right? Nice arguments from a main gx for sure.
And what does this have to do, if the issue here is that I compared damage, by mentioning two classes?
The class is a murderer, it should have high damage, I don't say otherwise, but it should be as fragile as an ab, or a ranger for example, but no, the class has everything ...
You're wrong, just accept it.

#60 KriticalAssassin

KriticalAssassin

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9321 posts
  • LocationBehind you?
  • Server:Chaos- Renewal

Posted 15 April 2021 - 05:20 PM

Server is going to be 20 minutes. Event is 100% working we just need to cycle it one last time to clear the debris and respawn everything we killed in testing.

Yeah but he was asking why you patched in the card art, but are putting the image for cards you don't have the card art for.

#61 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 15 April 2021 - 05:25 PM

Yeah but he was asking why you patched in the card art, but are putting the image for cards you don't have the card art for.

Now I understand. I will prepare a fix so next client patch has it. We just kind of assumed that since the studio didn't apply any card illustration table file that we didn't get the bmps. This is on me. I should have checked that and recreated the missing file like I will be doing.

#62 AkiuNok

AkiuNok

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 306 posts

Posted 15 April 2021 - 05:26 PM

are you sure?
face-palm.png

#63 folkvangr

folkvangr

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1180 posts
  • Server:EAC suc

Posted 15 April 2021 - 05:26 PM

can't wait to afk leveling inside

#64 KriticalAssassin

KriticalAssassin

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9321 posts
  • LocationBehind you?

Posted 15 April 2021 - 05:27 PM

Now I understand. I will prepare a fix so next client patch has it. We just kind of assumed that since the studio didn't apply any card illustration table file that we didn't get the bmps.

are you sure?
face-palm.png

Yeah, it's in the same exact file as the other stuff, also i think this is actually like the 5th or 6th time the cards arts have actually been put into the client for these sealed cards.

#65 markoh1988

markoh1988

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1645 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 15 April 2021 - 05:28 PM

LOL caught red handed

#66 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 15 April 2021 - 05:29 PM

Yeah, it's in the same exact file as the other stuff, also i think this is actually like the 5th or 6th time the cards arts have actually been put into the client for these sealed cards.

So the new system only generates a client patch if the file has been changed or new. So either the images changed in some manner or these are new.

#67 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 15 April 2021 - 05:36 PM

Were opening. I will work on the client stuff for the next client patch.

#68 KriticalAssassin

KriticalAssassin

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9321 posts
  • LocationBehind you?

Posted 15 April 2021 - 05:36 PM

So the new system only generates a client patch if the file has been changed or new. So either the images changed in some manner or these are new.

I know i've seen the same cardbmps in previous patches unless you mean it just doesn't attempt to overwrite it if it exists already. (Or maybe i saw them in sakray patch files at some point)

Also as a side note, someone will need to add the unidentifieddisplayname/resourcename/description for the Sealed Dracula/Sealed Mistress/Sealed Gloom cards so that if anyone gets them and cards them into gear that they don't crash or whatever.

Edited by KriticalAssassin, 15 April 2021 - 05:38 PM.

#69 SweetKarly

SweetKarly

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 285 posts
  • Location~

Posted 15 April 2021 - 05:44 PM

@Campitor only sealed versions be avaialable as a reward?

#70 kubotagamer1234

kubotagamer1234

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 15 April 2021 - 05:45 PM

Camp  

Event Corridor of Phantoms

Collect 10 Flowers Left  compleat   can redeem card 1ea Right? or have The prize etc.?

#71 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 15 April 2021 - 05:45 PM

@Campitor only sealed versions be avaialable as a reward?

Not all cards awarded are MVP or Sealed.

Camp  

Event Corridor of Phantoms

Collect 10 Flowers Left  compleat   can redeem card 1ea Right? or have The prize etc.?

10 flowers to get 1 reward from the npc.

#72 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 15 April 2021 - 05:49 PM

I know i've seen the same cardbmps in previous patches unless you mean it just doesn't attempt to overwrite it if it exists already. (Or maybe i saw them in sakray patch files at some point)

Also as a side note, someone will need to add the unidentifieddisplayname/resourcename/description for the Sealed Dracula/Sealed Mistress/Sealed Gloom cards so that if anyone gets them and cards them into gear that they don't crash or whatever.

I will check the desc files.

So our new system only attempts to build patches with files that have changed/new. So if we already have the image there in our patch builder and its unchanged it won't be included in the GPF that goes out to the user.

#73 Keith

Keith

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 163 posts

Posted 15 April 2021 - 06:00 PM

GX only dungeon.  Impossible to compete with broken damage on any other class.  If you can't do more than 1m damage per a hit then you are wasting your time here.

#74 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 15 April 2021 - 06:03 PM

GX only dungeon.  Impossible to compete with broken damage on any other class.  If you can't do more than 1m damage per a hit then you are wasting your time here.

Can you please share that comment here: https://forums.warpp...hantoms-videos/ so the devs will see it?

#75 KianS

KianS

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 869 posts

Posted 15 April 2021 - 06:47 PM

That’s why it is party-encouraged event... GX solos won’t last long also...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users