April 15th Renewal Maintenance - Page 5 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

April 15th Renewal Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
111 replies to this topic

#101 Keith

Keith

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 163 posts

Posted 16 April 2021 - 02:09 PM

The flower doesn't always drops. Also you need to get the MvP to have a chance to receive the flower. My GX friends usually get around 12-20 flowers a hour.

Used RK?

This is why it's a GX only event is what it feels on the other player base.  If GX isn't going to be balanced out or other classes aren't going to be buffed than it just promotes everyone to play GX.

Also.  GX doesn't even have to kill the boss.  Let's take doppel who will fly away.  GX starts on doppel and does 51% of his life in damage and it flies away.  Someone else finishes the 49%.  GX will get the MVP reward if he/she is anywhere on the map.

#102 crystalerLM

crystalerLM

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 602 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 16 April 2021 - 02:33 PM

If you made the CoP MVP ffa, Then the drawbacks of bad class balance suddenly appears.   GXs are too OP, and can arbitrarily KS other classes.   This is an unfair class environment.    Please nerf enforcer shoes.

#103 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 16 April 2021 - 02:49 PM

This is why it's a GX only event is what it feels on the other player base. If GX isn't going to be balanced out or other classes aren't going to be buffed than it just promotes everyone to play GX.

Also. GX doesn't even have to kill the boss. Let's take doppel who will fly away. GX starts on doppel and does 51% of his life in damage and it flies away. Someone else finishes the 49%. GX will get the MVP reward if he/she is anywhere on the map.

That's why I told you to play GX? No matter how many facts you give out, some noobs who play GX and instantly become godly won't admit that. Also if Camp disabled Enforcer shoes or all OCPs disabled, some people would quit. That's is iRO lol

It's a lose lose situation for WP. So make GX or play whatever you want?

Edited by ChakriGuard, 16 April 2021 - 02:51 PM.

#104 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3545 posts

Posted 16 April 2021 - 05:04 PM

anybody got sealed cards yet?

#105 aznspikey

aznspikey

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1638 posts

Posted 16 April 2021 - 06:06 PM

The flower doesn't always drops. Also you need to get the MvP to have a chance to receive the flower. My GX friends usually get around 12-20 flowers a hour.

Used RK?

Yea, the flower isn't that high of a drop but not absurdly low. After using up the free and paid entrance, my GXs got between 35-45 Flowers.

The best card I got was Tendrillion.

#106 yamasakai90

yamasakai90

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3030 posts
  • LocationUnder the Ground

Posted 17 April 2021 - 06:00 AM

The only GXs can solo, Tier1 map, are the ones who got  uber/godly items, and thats a very small % of players. Tried it and died :heh:

You need a party to survive this event

Again trolls are making MA- Enforcer an issue--theyl never stop, even if its out of topic! :heh:  :heh:  :heh:  :heh:

Need add experience wise too. If a person who isn't used to avoiding and fighting high MVPs and just blindly go in thinking they will tank and kill everything, they will still die a lot. Just keep on going in back for more.

Used RK?

I think I've only gotten it once from the MVP reward. I'm getting anywhere between 1-7 flowers per hour. I'm using normal gum (30mins) buff and I can say they do drop more often than when I'm not on gum. Accidentally took HE Gum once and quite a few flowers drop as well. Definitely can see an increase from no gum, bubblegum and HE gum.

Or is it just my RNG? I cannot confirm.

#107 rockmanpiya

rockmanpiya

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 195 posts

Posted 17 April 2021 - 06:34 AM

Good reward

https://www.youtube....h?v=wMDARcuUAlE

#108 JoaquinAndres

JoaquinAndres

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 757 posts
  • Server:Chaos - Renewal

Posted 18 April 2021 - 01:03 AM

Please make tose Flower and tokens of siegfried weigth 0 pretty please

#109 BeyondGod

BeyondGod

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 147 posts
  • LocationCalifornia, USA

Posted 18 April 2021 - 10:05 AM

Can you please make the EVENT FLOWER LEFY BY PHANTOM 0 weight? So I can reset status and skill... THANKS!!

#110 Solitude

Solitude

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 19 April 2021 - 04:23 PM

Can you please make the EVENT FLOWER LEFY BY PHANTOM 0 weight? So I can reset status and skill... THANKS!!

@Campitor

I am in the exact same boat, I can not reset stat/skills either due to flower weight being 1.  Is this something we are going to have to just deal with until this event is over or can a fix be implemented before the event is gone?

#111 StunTosMati

StunTosMati

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2744 posts

Posted 22 April 2021 - 03:09 AM

Pls make it 0 weight

#112 chiefkikahoe

chiefkikahoe

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 322 posts

Posted 22 April 2021 - 05:26 AM

Am I missing something or were we never meant to get 2nd floor or 3rd floor for Corridor?

Edited by chiefkikahoe, 22 April 2021 - 05:42 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users