April 15th Transcendence Maintenance - Ragnarok Transcendence Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

April 15th Transcendence Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
17 replies to this topic

#1 CMMayari

CMMayari

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1238 posts
  • Twitter:@CMMayari
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 15 April 2021 - 11:36 AM

BS7nFVv.png

iRO Transcendence Weekly Maintenance

April 15th, 2:00PM - 6:00PM PST

Update

• Light maintenance this week for RT. Once IT team has finished their side of the maintenance we will open RT early.

Events

• lYGp1N4.png
    Happy Egg Festival Event continues! (Ends April 22nd)
    • Visit Yulata in Juno (at 175 ,162) to start
  • B87jb7F.png
    "Wandering Merchants" Event continues!
    • Towns: Izlude, Hugel, Alberta, Payon, Comodo, Geffen, Rachel, Veins
    • Stock (Limited Quantities): Strawberries, Witch Starsands, Blue Herbs, Stems
    • Restock Periods: NPCs restock daily at a different offset hour for each NPC. This is to ensure that players from all time zones have a chance to purchase these items.
  • vLVocje.png
    Our Novice Quest "A Journey Together" is now available!
    • To get started, head on over to Archer Village (pay_arche 49 138)
  • CwrS3Hk.png
    Experience a new adventure with the Skill Balance Update!
    • You can get a partial stat reset from Sam Status in Payon (180 115)
  • TBuMaDH.png
    Our Homeward Bound Event has been extended (Ending date is to be determined)!
    • Enjoy a bonus +50% EXP and +25% Drops as you stay indoors and keep safe!
  • r1Ujotv.png
    The first set of Frenzy Fields are now open!
    • Eliminate monsters on certain maps to unlock stronger monsters with rare and unique loot!
  • au6vIFf.png
    Guild vs Guild wars will begin in the War of Emperium!
    • Think your guild has what it takes to be the best in PvP? Prepare yourself as you fight with your guild for ownership of guild castles and daily treasures!

Community

• Join our Egg Painting Contest! Paint eggs and win prizes! Ends May 2 at 11:59PM PDT   :ok:
  • Our Crazy Uproar!! livestream is on hiatus! Please read here for more info: https://forums.warpp...-ragnarok-team/
  • Did you know?
    • ​The use of grf edits such as "grayworld" is prohibited
    • We do not recruit players to be GMs

#2 Arfael29

Arfael29

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 15 April 2021 - 11:39 AM

updated Drop table for all frenzy fields please. even just a image/google worksheet will do. thanks

#3 Tokken

Tokken

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 167 posts

Posted 15 April 2021 - 11:40 AM

So not even a fix for the quests that are not working. I just want to be able to access all the "content"

#4 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 15 April 2021 - 11:56 AM

So not even a fix for the quests that are not working. I just want to be able to access all the "content"

I will be able to check the bug reports for the next maintenance. Last week we had to get RT's big update out the door. This week were getting Renewal's big event out the door. Then we will be returning to normally scheduled maintenances until the next set of stuff is out of the cooker.

#5 Harukashuji

Harukashuji

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 98 posts
  • Server:trascendence

Posted 15 April 2021 - 12:01 PM

If there are no updates, then why is the maintenance so long? it doesn't make sense xD

#6 HocusPocus418

HocusPocus418

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 15 April 2021 - 12:04 PM

Stat + skill reset please!!!

#7 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 15 April 2021 - 12:05 PM

If there are no updates, then why is the maintenance so long? it doesn't make sense xD

The moment the IT team hands the servers back to us after their part we will open RT early.

#8 Arfael29

Arfael29

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 15 April 2021 - 12:53 PM

updated Drop table for all frenzy fields please. even just a image/google worksheet will do. thanks

@Campitor

Any answer to this request? 

#9 HocusPocus418

HocusPocus418

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 15 April 2021 - 01:50 PM

You are doing it great!!! Cheer up don't get gloomy

#10 suraX

suraX

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 15 April 2021 - 02:07 PM

Hey GMs, When can we expect to have the taekwon released?

#11 Tokken

Tokken

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 167 posts

Posted 15 April 2021 - 02:41 PM

I will be able to check the bug reports for the next maintenance. Last week we had to get RT's big update out the door. This week were getting Renewal's big event out the door. Then we will be returning to normally scheduled maintenances until the next set of stuff is out of the cooker.

You know what, I can understand that. Thanks for the info

#12 DeltaRay

DeltaRay

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1076 posts

Posted 15 April 2021 - 02:41 PM

Hey GMs, When can we expect to have the taekwon released?

We are not

#13 CMMayari

CMMayari

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1238 posts

Posted 15 April 2021 - 03:08 PM

Hello all! RT is opening up early.  :no1:  Thank you for your patience!

#14 Slayer

Slayer

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • Server:Transcendence

Posted 15 April 2021 - 03:10 PM

We are not

I could understand if linkers were in the game, but since they're not and link is required for TKs to be OP, I'm not sure of the issue.  Currently have a ton of elemental books and other books and gear that are basically geared for TK but it's useless.

Speaking of useless, A LOT of New World (Ash Vacuum) gear (Scarab drops) are level 102 soooooo hurray.

#15 matheusknoxx

matheusknoxx

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 15 April 2021 - 03:58 PM

Campitor,OCA tables are updated for new ep?

#16 Slayer

Slayer

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • Server:Transcendence

Posted 16 April 2021 - 07:48 AM

I'm not sure what's planned for next week's maintenance, but can we put a priority on fixing the quests that are currently broken?  Specifically: Gaebolg Family Curse, Pursuing Rayan Moore, and Guardian of Yggdrasil.  Gaebolg Family Curse has issues in the "secret pub" in lower left Morroc, kicks you out immediately (Ticket: 36D-280BE25D-0003).  Pursuing Rayan Moore seems to have an issue with the NPCs triggering despite the quest status progressing in the quest window (Ticket: 000-2809E2B6-0031).  And the Guardian of Yggdrasil has an issue with the Yggdrasil Gatekeeper not triggering to start the quest (I don't have a ticket for this yet but it's been reported by other members).  I'll submit a ticket on Yggdrasil Gatekeeper when I get to that part of the quest... have to finish up this other quest first.

#17 CMMayari

CMMayari

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1238 posts

Posted 16 April 2021 - 10:25 AM

I'm not sure what's planned for next week's maintenance, but can we put a priority on fixing the quests that are currently broken?  Specifically: Gaebolg Family Curse, Pursuing Rayan Moore, and Guardian of Yggdrasil.  Gaebolg Family Curse has issues in the "secret pub" in lower left Morroc, kicks you out immediately (Ticket: 36D-280BE25D-0003).  Pursuing Rayan Moore seems to have an issue with the NPCs triggering despite the quest status progressing in the quest window (Ticket: 000-2809E2B6-0031).  And the Guardian of Yggdrasil has an issue with the Yggdrasil Gatekeeper not triggering to start the quest (I don't have a ticket for this yet but it's been reported by other members).  I'll submit a ticket on Yggdrasil Gatekeeper when I get to that part of the quest... have to finish up this other quest first.

Hello! I followed up on this- the team will be running through these next week. Thank you!  :)

#18 z-borg

z-borg

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 16 posts
  • LocationDubai United Arab Emirates
  • Server:Poring

Posted 16 April 2021 - 10:42 AM

Hi, pls fix the pub in morroc

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users