Help guide me how to build a hybrid ranger - Archer Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Help guide me how to build a hybrid ranger

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Apiong

Apiong

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 182 posts

Posted 15 April 2021 - 09:56 PM

Returning player. I have a level 85 sniper right now and my stats are 90 dex, 75 int, 50 vit or something. Currently I have a +9 Heroic Backpack, witch pumpkin hat and alarm mask, all other equips are eden equips. I also have a +0 Autumn Headband in storage.

As I remember, I was building this character for a hybrid warg/AS Ranger. I liked playing autoblitz sniper before. And I've been reading on recent changes and most notable is the FAS skill update. With that in mind, how should I build this ranger stat wise? And what items should I try to farm and buy? I have around 500m. 

Thanks! 

#2 chiefkikahoe

chiefkikahoe

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 322 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 16 April 2021 - 09:36 AM

FAS build is a critical skill so main points would be mainly LUK and DEX with a bit of AGI& VIT, however I recommend going arrow storm while leveling since it’s a better aoe which is needed when mobbing and since you have autumn headband already. You can always respec later on if you decide to switch from hybrid to pure FAS. Equips wise big cross bow, crimson bow and the new virtual bow is usually the gears that can bring you into the end game and have a lower level requirement. Heroic backpack is good and will help with looting to save up until you can get prism Ranger scarf which reduces your cool down of no limit. For armors best in slot is the white wing suit since every refine adds long range damage and doesn’t cost to much for a non enchanted +0. Regarding your 500m zeny if it were me I’d get the white wing set and a +0 crimson bow and use the autumn headband refine it when I get the chance. Then just stay in low Ti until I have Arrow storm Maxed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users