April 30th Renewal Maintenance - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

April 30th Renewal Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
58 replies to this topic

#1 CMMayari

CMMayari

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1238 posts
  • Twitter:@CMMayari
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 29 April 2021 - 09:11 AM

m8AcA4T.png

iRO Renewal Weekly Maintenance

April 30th, 12:00PM - 4:00PM PDT

Today's maintenance will be postponed to tomorrow, April 30th at 12PM PDT. We received a build to fix the broken characters, so we will need to spend time testing it today.

This Week's Gramps Turn-In Monsters

• Low: Yellow Novus / Elder
  • Mid: Anolian / Bewler
  • High: Agav / Red Lichtern

Updates

• The following Costumes are added to the Enchanter:
    Spoiler
  • Fixed an issue with inconsistent performer skill names
  • Fixed Baby Characters broken during the April 22nd maintenance
  • Implemented Egg Painting Event Costumes
  • Reduced Blacksmith Rank Points by 25%

Events

• uVQNPpW.png
    Spring Flower Event continues! (Ends May 20th)
    • Talk to Arles (prontera 167 291) to get started!
  • CwrS3Hk.png
    Experience a new adventure with the Skill Balance Update!
    • You can get a stat reset from Sam Status in Payon (186, 109)
  • TBuMaDH.png
    Our Homeward Bound Event has been extended (Ending date is to be determined)!
    • Enjoy a bonus +50% EXP and +25% Drops as you stay indoors and keep safe!
  • TqLqat2.png
    Big prizes are listed in bold:
    • Kafra Blossom Card (1) / Old Purple Box (1-10) - 1,000,000z
    • Beelzebub Wing Box (1) / Yggdrasil Berry (1-4) - 1,000,000z
    • HD Oridecon 100 Box (1) / Oridecon (1-20) - 2,000,000z 
    • Temporal Crystal (20) / Yggdrasil Seed (1-2) - 200,000z
    • Coagulated Spell (2) / Blue Herb (1-60) - 70,000z
    • HD Elunium 100 Box (1) / Elunium (1-30) - 2,000,000z
    • Cursed Fragment (1) / Witch Starsand (1-20) - 60,000z
    • HE Bubblegum (2) / Alcohol (1-15) - 350,000z
    • Blacksmith Blessing (1) / Yggdrasil Seed (1-2) - 175,000z
    • HE Battle Manual (2) / Strawberry (1-30) - 100,000z

Spotlight

• Clock Tower
    The following monsters are affected:
    Spoiler

Community

• Join our Egg Painting Contest! Paint eggs and win prizes! Ends May 2 at 11:59PM PDT     :ok:
  • Our Crazy Uproar!! livestream is on hiatus! Please read here for more info: 
    https://forums.warpp...-ragnarok-team/
  • Did you know?
    • The use of grf edits such as "grayworld" is prohibited
    • We do not recruit players to be GMs

#2 chiefkikahoe

chiefkikahoe

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 322 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 29 April 2021 - 09:31 AM

Thank you for update! If you can answer a few questions please; Is the Rodex issue being fixed? When will we be receiving the updates that were mentioned in the good morning thread like level cap increase. Also Fixes on skills such as Focused Arrow strike or are those just forgotten about again?

Edited by chiefkikahoe, 29 April 2021 - 09:32 AM.

#3 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 29 April 2021 - 10:13 AM

Thank you for update! If you can answer a few questions please; Is the Rodex issue being fixed? When will we be receiving the updates that were mentioned in the good morning thread like level cap increase. Also Fixes on skills such as Focused Arrow strike or are those just forgotten about again?

Bug fixes are coming. In theory this maintenance fixes RODEX in Prontera but its impossible to test outside the live server so we've held off on declaring it fixed until we see what happens when we hit live. I believe that the 200 level cap increase should be included in a later in the year update. The big focus leading up to it is getting the updates the studio considered a prerequisite to getting the level cap increase plus some content and other systems we were missing. This will include at least two of the Edda instances so we can have some content at least somewhat near that level cap.

#4 SweetKarly

SweetKarly

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 285 posts
  • Location~

Posted 29 April 2021 - 10:24 AM

Please Fix the new costumes

https://forums.warpp...ance/?p=3002125

#5 rockmanpiya

rockmanpiya

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 195 posts

Posted 29 April 2021 - 10:26 AM

+EXP +Drop plzzzzzzzzz

#6 DarkSMN

DarkSMN

I am New.

• New Members
  • 7 posts
  • LocationPuerto Rico

Posted 29 April 2021 - 10:38 AM

Super Novice Link Bug Fix? When? i reported it 2 months ago... 
"You Will See It in patch Notes" i cant do content if my stuff keeps getting un equipped every loading screen.

#7 chiefkikahoe

chiefkikahoe

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 322 posts

Posted 29 April 2021 - 10:38 AM

Bug fixes are coming. In theory this maintenance fixes RODEX in Prontera but its impossible to test outside the live server so we've held off on declaring it fixed until we see what happens when we hit live. I believe that the 200 level cap increase should be included in a later in the year update. The big focus leading up to it is getting the updates the studio considered a prerequisite to getting the level cap increase plus some content and other systems we were missing. This will include at least two of the Edda instances so we can have some content at least somewhat near that level cap.

Thank you so much on that update Camp. I believe a lot of us were worried that these fixes were just getting pushed to the side again until forgotten about. Also level 200 Cap Increase is gaurenteed or is it 185? There’s a lot of debate on which one is coming. Or will they be separate updates one for 185 and one for 200? Thank you again for the time in updating us.

#8 ZanRen

ZanRen

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 840 posts
  • LocationTustin, CA
  • Server:Thor

Posted 29 April 2021 - 11:11 AM

3rd job adjustment/improvement comes with the 200 update? hopefully not forgotten since those come in 185 patch i believe.

#9 forthrallwow1

forthrallwow1

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 166 posts

Posted 29 April 2021 - 11:52 AM

I believe we are expecting some rewards from Corridor of Phantoms video submissions event soon?

#10 allastorm

allastorm

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 228 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 29 April 2021 - 12:19 PM

Will there be an OCP firesale happening in the near future and any ETA on when that might be? Trying to budget for gear I need to buy but zeny is low. Please do a firesale soon, let me give you my moniessss and support the server! Lol

#11 StunTosMati

StunTosMati

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2743 posts

Posted 29 April 2021 - 12:38 PM

Its been long time.. no increase exp n drop rate event

#12 nazhioozh

nazhioozh

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 668 posts
  • LocationSantiago, Chile
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 29 April 2021 - 12:44 PM

Current players (lots are bots) = 701. I think if you wait until the end of this year to implement those updates the server will die. Big walles are leaving. They are playing in other servers (privates or officials) with better development. Btw all the OCP items are too expensive now, if you are new is very very hard starting here with a new character. We need a fire sale + The promised Jumping janeway urgently.

#13 Tomnook

Tomnook

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 29 April 2021 - 12:46 PM

OCP fire sale would be great for the new players.

#14 SweetKarly

SweetKarly

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 285 posts
  • Location~

Posted 29 April 2021 - 01:13 PM

OCP fire sale would be great for the new players.

Months ago they announced that there would be no other ocp firesale ever again

#15 behemoth2080

behemoth2080

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 29 April 2021 - 02:06 PM

Immensely lame.  Basically that new content we kind of promised that is way over due will not come because this server will die first.

#16 allastorm

allastorm

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 228 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 29 April 2021 - 02:14 PM

Months ago they announced that there would be no other ocp firesale ever again

If thats true can a GM comment on it here? I hope its not the case :(

#17 chiefkikahoe

chiefkikahoe

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 322 posts

Posted 29 April 2021 - 03:11 PM

With the way this Kachua list is I’m pretty sure they’re just going to keep recycling old items like how they did Siegfried Helm & Hunting Knife. That way they can keep Kachua items percentage rates lower with more items in the gamble box and keep new items from being flooded in server. At the same time they’ll be able to personally select which items come into server without Firesale flooding the server with enforcer shoes/Dresses etc.

#18 Varignon

Varignon

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 685 posts
  • Server:Chaos, Transcendence Quit

Posted 29 April 2021 - 03:37 PM

Where's the update that should be released this month of April? What are you doing Campitor? We're behind schedule,the servers are already outdated, players were hoping for those updates and new contents.

#19 dawnte

dawnte

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1980 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 29 April 2021 - 03:38 PM

Please fix the new Costume Piamette Ribbon sprite

#20 Varignon

Varignon

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 685 posts

Posted 29 April 2021 - 04:00 PM

8 years of being level 175/60? What are you really doing, you posted here that the 200 Level Cap increase will be at the month of April? Then you're telling us again that it will be later in this year? 

#21 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 29 April 2021 - 04:19 PM

8 years of being level 175/60? What are you really doing, you posted here that the 200 Level Cap increase will be at the month of April? Then you're telling us again that it will be later in this year? 

I am sharing the accurate current time tables for updates. However I do not remember saying that level cap will come in April.

Here: https://forums.warpp...-new-year-2021/
I shared that we will receive the update this year

The initial estimate for the first set of updates was given as april: https://forums.warpp...noon-2-05-2021/

However, two weeks late we were informed that we likely won't receive the update for testing until May https://forums.warpp...noon-2-19-2021/ . No real reason was given but in March we discovered that the studio was busy fixing some critical issues: https://forums.warpportal.com/index.php?/topic/253269-march-26th-renewal-maintenance/ (It is in the player comments)

We will share the exact contents of the first update once we get them. Until then were stuck waiting verify that we get what we requested.

#22 nazhioozh

nazhioozh

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 668 posts
  • LocationSantiago, Chile
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 29 April 2021 - 04:19 PM

Actually they said we shoudl have Max lvl 185/65 in late April. It was false :/ 

#23 Varignon

Varignon

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 685 posts

Posted 29 April 2021 - 04:49 PM

I am sharing the accurate current time tables for updates. However I do not remember saying that level cap will come in April.

Here: https://forums.warpp...-new-year-2021/
I shared that we will receive the update this year

The initial estimate for the first set of updates was given as april: https://forums.warpp...noon-2-05-2021/

However, two weeks late we were informed that we likely won't receive the update for testing until May https://forums.warpp...noon-2-19-2021/ . No real reason was given but in March we discovered that the studio was busy fixing some critical issues: https://forums.warpp...al-maintenance/ (It is in the player comments)

We will share the exact contents of the first update once we get them. Until then were stuck waiting verify that we get what we requested.

Then please share the exact contents, we are given false hope for this servers saying that the level cap will increase this month of April and new contents and updates will be given this month of April. 

Please don't include those Spring Festival and other festival event as updates and contents.

Look this link and you will see that iRO is so far behind from now from other official servers:https://irowiki.org/.../Update_History

#24 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 29 April 2021 - 05:06 PM

Then please share the exact contents, we are given false hope for this servers saying that the level cap will increase this month of April and new contents and updates will be given this month of April. 

Please don't include those Spring Festival and other festival event as updates and contents.

Look this link and you will see that iRO is so far behind from now from other official servers:https://irowiki.org/.../Update_History

As soon as I get them I will share a summary and be documenting our testing of the content.

#25 sommoiz

sommoiz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 190 posts

Posted 29 April 2021 - 05:24 PM

If don't have any update ,let's bring Madbunny Event.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users